Location hidden

#2078 Feb 19, 2013
MissNadia wrote:
<quoted text>seems like you're very sweet xx
Not so sweet as wanting

Since: Mar 13

Croydon, UK

#2079 Mar 20, 2013
Thanks to the young lady with the red hair who sat opposite me on the tube today.She was laden with bags & had a very short tight skirt on with black opaque tights on. As she sat down she put the bags between her legs which meant she opened her legs wide. I thought this would be a temporary measure but she opened her newspaper & started to read keeping not only her knees apart but her thighs too so I had a lovely view of her white knickers showing through the seam of her black tights. I couldn't take my eyes off them & although she caught me looking she just smiled,saw my now large bulge & left them apart for the whole journey. Believe me girls there is no sexier sight. Any other ladies on here that have done this?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2080 Apr 7, 2013
J Gunn wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so sweet as wanting
Well come and get x
PanTfetish

Saint Helens, UK

#2082 Apr 7, 2013
A convincing XD wearing a short skirt, stockings and suspenders can offer a delightful surprise when either crossing one's legs or sitting with them apart on the bus or train.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2083 Apr 7, 2013
radioguy3331 wrote:
<quoted text>
*standing ovation* Thank you. I wish someone would do that when I am around, lol.
Haha! Come on my bus, then
Taylor

Australia

#2085 Apr 7, 2013
it happens quite often. I have gotten used to it now.
baddad2012

UK

#2086 Apr 8, 2013
Taylor wrote:
it happens quite often. I have gotten used to it now.
any stories to tell??
Join Free

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2087 Apr 8, 2013
MissNadia wrote:
<quoted text>Well come and get x
Mmmm

Sounds like a plan
Young married female

Bonnybridge, UK

#2088 Apr 8, 2013
I love to put on a show for strangers, I find on the train is the best, you can always tell which males want to see you perform, one time this hot older man just walked over to me and lead me to the train bathroom lifted my skirt licked my pussy, slammed my head on to his member and then bent me over,when he came he turned me round slapped my face and told me I was naughty that I made him do that, he paid me and left it was the single sexiest thing ever to happen to me in my life, I have put on 'shows' since but no man has been brave enough to do that, I love giving the male public a service they enjoy and to see our country men with that surprised sexy smile, thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed my story xx
fastdoo

Rogers, MN

#2089 Apr 8, 2013
Young married female wrote:
I love to put on a show for strangers, I find on the train is the best, you can always tell which males want to see you perform, one time this hot older man just walked over to me and lead me to the train bathroom lifted my skirt licked my pussy, slammed my head on to his member and then bent me over,when he came he turned me round slapped my face and told me I was naughty that I made him do that, he paid me and left it was the single sexiest thing ever to happen to me in my life, I have put on 'shows' since but no man has been brave enough to do that, I love giving the male public a service they enjoy and to see our country men with that surprised sexy smile, thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed my story xx
whet does the show consist of
Young married female

Bonnybridge, UK

#2090 Apr 8, 2013
fastdoo wrote:
<quoted text>whet does the show consist of
Nothing to dirty, il make eye contact with a man and if I think he is interested i will lift my skirt a little just showing some more thigh, and if I see him shifting uncomfortably and looking at my legs I sense he's wanting more so il maybe open my leg quickly and reveal my panties or sometimes I have taken them off, depending on the journey.

Then I discreetly rub myself making my panties and self wet if I'm wearing panties il sometimes pull them to one side depending on how quiet the train is, i also lick my fingers and enjoy tasting my own wetness.

Not appealing to some people but turns the hell on out of me xx
David the Great

New Zealand

#2092 Apr 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Nothing to dirty, il make eye contact with a man and if I think he is interested i will lift my skirt a little just showing some more thigh, and if I see him shifting uncomfortably and looking at my legs I sense he's wanting more so il maybe open my leg quickly and reveal my panties or sometimes I have taken them off, depending on the journey.
Then I discreetly rub myself making my panties and self wet if I'm wearing panties il sometimes pull them to one side depending on how quiet the train is, i also lick my fingers and enjoy tasting my own wetness.
Nice.

Location hidden

#2093 Apr 8, 2013
<quoted text>Nothing to dirty, il make eye contact with a man and if I think he is interested i will lift my skirt a little just showing some more thigh, and if I see him shifting uncomfortably and looking at my legs I sense he's wanting more so il maybe open my leg quickly and reveal my panties or sometimes I have taken them off, depending on the journey.

Are you kidding that is totally hot
I I love it

Since: Apr 13

Exeter, UK

#2094 Apr 8, 2013
yes, haha i always laugh tbh :) x
Girl25x

Bonnybridge, UK

#2095 Apr 9, 2013
J Gunn wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding that is totally hot
I I love it
I'm not kidding lol I love it too, I love the men that want me and I love teasing them, some men aren't interested but that's ok too, each to their own I say x

Location hidden

#2096 Apr 9, 2013
Girl25x wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not kidding lol I love it too, I love the men that want me and I love teasing them, some men aren't interested but that's ok too, each to their own I say x
I love the story of the man who took you by the hand.
Girl25x

Bonnybridge, UK

#2097 Apr 9, 2013
J Gunn wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the best experience of my life made me feel so liberated and sexy
David the Great

New Zealand

#2098 Apr 9, 2013
J Gunn wrote:
<quoted text>
Where can I find that story ?
Girl25x

Bonnybridge, UK

#2099 Apr 9, 2013
David the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
Where can I find that story ?
The top of this page

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k 1 min draketurner18 70,290
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 1 min ROHIT ROCK 739,443
Need snapchat usernames sexting ;) (Apr '13) 2 min Cassie 15,579
I'm a girl looking for friends 3 min ukzmarc 494
delhi gay sex 3 min man 9,113
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Hotnfun59 353,001
share ur gf nudes 3 min mark140170 20
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min ggh1231 743,172
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 9 min susanna 99,138
More from around the web