Ladies, ever catch a guy looking up your skirt?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments (Page 85)

Showing posts 1,681 - 1,700 of2,052
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Rebecca4Mom wrote:
<quoted text>I don't mind them trying to look. That's a little bit of a compliment. It's when they try other stuff like bending over to look directly or even trying to lift my skirt up that I get mad. One guy had an umbrella that he used to pull up a girl's skirt. I took it away from him.
I would have smacked him with it

They have no right to
touch you
David the Great

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Kingking wrote:
<quoted text> I dont really have confident. And shy to share to other friend about this too bro. And I m thinking is tht sin or something wrong I m attractive to this woman? And why she does it to me? Sorry for many question bro. Hope u understand my situation right. And I m worry also tht if someone found out this ? Wht will they think of us !!
Send her a nicely worded card one of those poem type ones and just put "From a Secret Admirer" for now.
Normal Guy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Hi, yes, for real. Not only is he ok with this, he encourages me to flash people here and there. I enjoy the extra attention and excitement, never knowing if somebody we know might see me,(which has happened on occassion). It's just an exciting adrenaline rush!

My wife used to not wear panties for me as well. It always made me hard when we were out with her with no panties. Many times other people saw her pussy. Would love to hear other stories from you.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

I don't wear panties much, unless im work, I tend to travel with just tights on if i'm a skirt, paired with boots, if i see a man looking, if he's good looking i shift to give him a glimpse
David the Great

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

mistressslut wrote:
I don't wear panties much, unless im work, I tend to travel with just tights on if i'm a skirt, paired with boots, if i see a man looking, if he's good looking i shift to give him a glimpse
And has that resulted on you getting laid young lady.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Nope, i never go that far, i i just like to watch their faces as they realise thye have no chance :)
carlygirl45

West Chester, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

jealous observer wrote:
<quoted text>you are the best!
no panties in the summer.
What a treat that would be if you considered
no panties in the winter?
But all I would have to keep me warm down there is my furry bush
carlygirl45

West Chester, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

turner wrote:
<quoted text>what would i see if i were to be looking up your skirt in summer time trimed /shaped /styled /or smooth /?
A nicely trimmed bush
Join Free
carlygirl45

West Chester, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

May at play wrote:
when I go out shopping for a new pair of shoes, I wear stockings, a short skirt and no panties. While the salesmen are slipping shoes on my feet, I'll sit forward on the chair, legs slightly apart. If I notice that he is trying to look up my skirt or is running his hand on my calf, I'll spread my legs apart giving a much better view, and if I like the looks of the salesman, I'll move his hand from my calf up over my thigh and let him figure out the rest!
And what if it is an attractive saleswoman?
James

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

carlygirl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
A nicely trimmed bush
And I bet your son and his friend would be trying to look up your skirt all the time if that is what they would see!
David the Great

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

mistressslut wrote:
Nope, i never go that far, i i just like to watch their faces as they realise thye have no chance :)
Oh I see mistressful so it's a tease. You really can't complain if men take things in hand then can you ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

David the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I see mistressful so it's a tease. You really can't complain if men take things in hand then can you ?
depends what you mean?
David the Great

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

mistressslut wrote:
<quoted text>
depends what you mean?
Well you are inviting men sexually whether you want that or not when teasing aren't you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

David the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you are inviting men sexually whether you want that or not when teasing aren't you.
It depends, they are the ones looking :) I may take a guy home if he's a gentlemen, however men who just try tot ake advantage get a heel to the balls. Men should learn to be gentlemen and women should learn to look after themselves.
David the Great

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

mistressslut wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends, they are the ones looking :) I may take a guy home if he's a gentlemen, however men who just try tot ake advantage get a heel to the balls. Men should learn to be gentlemen and women should learn to look after themselves.
But you are teasing them leading them on.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

If a woman is leading them on they should be able to accept what may happen.

A man should be a gentlemen and handle himself accordingly, as should a woman.

if a man just jumps on the woman then the woman should be prepared to deal with that.

I only tease those who look, i could say they shouldn't be lookinf up my skirt on purpose, thats just rude.

theres a difference between general flirting and sexual assualt
Normal Guy1

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Missy, well said.
David the Great

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

mistressslut wrote:
If a woman is leading them on they should be able to accept what may happen.
A man should be a gentlemen and handle himself accordingly, as should a woman.
if a man just jumps on the woman then the woman should be prepared to deal with that.
I only tease those who look, i could say they shouldn't be lookinf up my skirt on purpose, thats just rude.
theres a difference between general flirting and sexual assualt
Well it is my opinion that teasing without accepting allowing the men who are being teased to fulfil desire caused by the teasing leads to what is called r ape.

The male species is driven by testosterone to
Initiate sexual intercourse so as to reproduce.

Teasing has to be seen as inviting.

I am happy with teasing and scanty dress personally but can totally understand why r ape occurs when females dress scantily and tease.

In that respect Islam has some merit with women dressed conservatively and I don't mean as far as the burca.

Girls go out with skirts and dresses barely covering their butts and in some cases not even that due to looking over their shoulder in to a mirror to see if their butts are covered.

They and the guys consume heaps of alcohol and that's that.

It may not even be the girl who is teasing that gets r aped but certainly she / they have helped create the situation.

So if you / they tease then sometimes, girls should be prepared for something / someone they don't fancy otherwise don't tease.

You see the fact is females and authorities do not recognise teasing as provocation or validating apparently unwarranted sexual connection.

That's all.
Tom

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

carlygirl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
A nicely trimmed bush
Your hairy bush keeps you warm, doesn't it? Just keep it meat and tidy for all to see,

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hairy bush keeps you warm, doesn't it? Just keep it meat and tidy for all to see,
If a man comes over and starts flirting, fair enough, if he puts his hand somewhere he shouldn't and i say no, then he should repsect that.

Women that do tease in public should be prepared they could be jumped, and accept that the authorities may see it as provocation, hence why i learnt to defend myself, ive only had one man actually come over to me, we fooled around for abit 9it was an enpty carriage o n the train, when it got my stop he was curteous and even said thank you.

If i went over to a man who was teasing me and put my hand on his penis and he said he didnt want that, i would respect it.

if a woman is not prepared to accept what may happen it is her fault, i prepare myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,681 - 1,700 of2,052
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6843 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mums that see sons penis... 3 min Oracle47 101
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min blueboy2004 130,941
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 3 min Bi guy 07944969101 41,375
Girls ! What Color Panties are you wearing today? (Sep '09) 4 min Katie 48,166
Dirty Snapchat (Jul '13) 4 min Milesdeep765 882
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min dirty jeff 433,050
Gay facetIme.. (Sep '11) 4 min Matt 1,111
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Fuckboy_x 327,317
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min amymills2 238,539