“. . . do u want to get harder?”

Since: Sep 11

CLEVELAND

#1520 Oct 8, 2012
... assuming that you are referring to "short" skirts. only wear those to work as a required uniform. the enticing barmaid look. the owner thinks this is a good look. oh yeah. I get looks. I get peaks. and, the occasional lift and peak under. expected

at first, I wore my standard panties; satins. sheers. lace. but, that brought on creepy come-ons. both verbal and physical. all soaked in alcohol.

changed to granny panties. over-sized and industrial. total testosterone killer. makes the boners behave
Big Jen

Reading, UK

#1521 Oct 8, 2012
Pattie- wrote:
... assuming that you are referring to "short" skirts. only wear those to work as a required uniform. the enticing barmaid look. the owner thinks this is a good look. oh yeah. I get looks. I get peaks. and, the occasional lift and peak under. expected
at first, I wore my standard panties; satins. sheers. lace. but, that brought on creepy come-ons. both verbal and physical. all soaked in alcohol.
changed to granny panties. over-sized and industrial. total testosterone killer. makes the boners behave
Lol! Big panties! always there in times of trouble! When on the defensive always a girls best friend!

CLEVELAND

#1522 Oct 8, 2012
Big Jen wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! Big panties! always there in times of trouble! When on the defensive always a girls best friend!
... hate to admit this but they are really comfortable. and. surprisingly, they let me "breath"
David

Glasgow, UK

#1523 Oct 8, 2012
in my teens i got lots of spankings for looking up my Aunties skirt . sometimes my peins would be throbbing in my Jeans as my Aunties took them down . i liked my ciusins seing it throbbing
Big Jen

Reading, UK

#1525 Oct 8, 2012
Pattie- wrote:
<quoted text> ... hate to admit this but they are really comfortable. and. surprisingly, they let me "breath"
Oh well, seeing as it's confession time, It's big panties for me at least 80% of the time!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1526 Oct 8, 2012
I know I am not a woman but I am going comando today

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1527 Oct 8, 2012
Big Jen wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well, seeing as it's confession time, It's big panties for me at least 80% of the time!
sent u an email
leah

Manchester, UK

#1528 Oct 8, 2012
My brothers just turned 4 and any chance he gets he looks up my skirt it can be annoying but I don't really mind
Join Free

CLEVELAND

#1529 Oct 8, 2012
Big Jen wrote:
<quoted text>
... ah. big panties for "Big Jen"
meeeee

UK

#1530 Oct 8, 2012
Sarahc1971 wrote:
Lol, yes since I was in Kindergarten!
well its rude not to :)
Aana

Surat, India

#1531 Oct 8, 2012
I was with ma bose...we were in a busines trip...i was wearing shot skirt n white shirt which ge me a sexy look...i was asleep that time ma bose touch ma vagina....suddnly i woke n i was exited....i wanted him 2 do it many times. I enjoyed it...n he like my sexy panty n vagina

“Tequila time”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1533 Oct 8, 2012
Sarahc1971 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
good to see that smiling face again
meeeee

UK

#1534 Oct 8, 2012
Sarahc1971 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
well so long as its not freaking them out :),,,,,
Big Jen

Reading, UK

#1535 Oct 8, 2012
Pattie- wrote:
<quoted text> ... ah. big panties for "Big Jen"
Groan! they call me big Jen because of my height!

CLEVELAND

#1536 Oct 8, 2012
Big Jen wrote:
<quoted text>
... I know. bad joke. more like an insult than a joke. all because you are one of the few on here that tells the truth
meeeee

UK

#1537 Oct 8, 2012
Big Jen wrote:
<quoted text>
you showing off jen :)
Big Jen

Reading, UK

#1538 Oct 8, 2012
Pattie- wrote:
<quoted text> ... I know. bad joke. more like an insult than a joke. all because you are one of the few on here that tells the truth
That's Patti, by the way I liked your deliberate use of the word verbage, smart Girl.
Big Jen

Reading, UK

#1540 Oct 8, 2012
Big Jen wrote:
<quoted text>
That's Patti, by the way I liked your deliberate use of the word verbage, smart Girl.
Sorry that should read 'Thanks Patti'

CLEVELAND

#1541 Oct 8, 2012
Big Jen wrote:
<quoted text>
... almost a full-blooded English major
Big Jen

Reading, UK

#1542 Oct 8, 2012
meeeee wrote:
<quoted text>
you showing off jen :)
What ? my big panties or Height!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min Wallpaperpaste 252,612
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 8 min Horny2588 543,741
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 8 min Pattie- 90,998
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 8 min chrisaloha2 597,633
Any one near Bishops briggs wany suckled 8 min Jbole1_1 6
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 8 min Hung fit btm 41,825
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 9 min Tima1715 416,407
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 10 min Wetangeline 61,000
More from around the web