<quoted text>
can you see from there......??? lol
LOL

“You can take the girl out of B”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1237 Jun 17, 2012
Monica wrote:
Yes it happens a lot. Ive gotten used to it and it doesnt worry me at all now.
no sense to worry.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1238 Jul 15, 2012
GusfromScotland wrote:
Stacked,
Hope you are well.
I absolutely look your pic.
Not in a creepy, obsessive way, but in a 'you are one good looking woman' kinda way!
Whereabouts in the uk are you from?
scouser..........

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1239 Jul 15, 2012
Troubled Youth666 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
evening you......
wife kim

Lenni, PA

#1240 Jul 27, 2012
muttzart wrote:
<quoted text>
My fantasy is to take a girlfriend (or someone's wife) to a nightclub, guide her to a dark corner and invite strangers to play with her tits and grope under her skirt. After we're all excited, we'd all take turns to c*m on her stockinged legs. Or maybe she would hold her panties open and we'd c*m in her panties. I love dirty, imaginative sex in public places.
I would love to use my sexy wife for that, her name is Kim and my friend plays up her skirt, love when a guy likes stockings, I have pictures of him playing with her, ever want to cum on her stockings let us know, love to share her with you
dwwashere

Casper, WY

#1242 Jul 27, 2012
Xxpink_dream wrote:
I caught a guy looking up my skirt and he took a pic i was embarrassed at first but then it was kinda cute knowing that someone found me attractive after he took the pic he showed it to threw of his friends he was sitting next to and they all started looking
Did any of them have any further contact with you after they saw your pic? Were you wearing any underwear is my question

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1243 Jul 27, 2012
Xxpink_dream wrote:
I caught a guy looking up my skirt and he took a pic i was embarrassed at first but then it was kinda cute knowing that someone found me attractive after he took the pic he showed it to threw of his friends he was sitting next to and they all started looking
Am mature age and men peek up my
Dress or skirts, especially on long escalators. Sometimes I surprise them. When I reach escalator top I turn around and on some occasions, see men with bulges.
Horny sex guy

Orange, CA

#1245 Jul 27, 2012
Xxpink_dream wrote:
I wanna see whats up your skirt ;) kik me rogerdtf
Join Free
dwwashere

Casper, WY

#1246 Jul 27, 2012
Xxpink_dream wrote:
<quoted text> Yea i gave them my num and im friends w/ one of them and no i wasn't wearing underwear lol ;)
That is hot to know they obviously enjoyed your pic and made them want more. Has anything more happened with your new "friend" has he got to see what was on the picture in person?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1248 Jul 30, 2012
Paulinabi wrote:
<quoted text>Am mature age and men peek up my
Dress or skirts, especially on long escalators. Sometimes I surprise them. When I reach escalator top I turn around and on some occasions, see men with bulges.
Lining up
Behind you

Location hidden

#1249 Jul 30, 2012
J Gunn wrote:
<quoted text>Lining up
Behind you
Is that a hobby of yours peeking upskirt?

Location hidden

#1250 Jul 31, 2012
Paulinabi wrote:
<quoted text>Is that a hobby of yours peeking upskirt?
I would never miss an opportunity

Location hidden

#1251 Jul 31, 2012
J Gunn wrote:
<quoted text>I would never miss an opportunity
U r honest about it

Location hidden

#1252 Jul 31, 2012
Paulinabi wrote:
<quoted text>U r honest about it
it s just so compelling

Location hidden

#1254 Jul 31, 2012
J Gunn wrote:
<quoted text>it s just so compelling
It attracts like a magnet

Location hidden

#1256 Aug 1, 2012
Paulinabi wrote:
<quoted text>It attracts like a magnet
Flash me! I want to be teased big time
Sue

Antioch, CA

#1257 Aug 1, 2012
Always because I wear very short skirts to work with no panties. I do a lot of bending over. My boss has me do this to get his customers coming back. I enjoy doing it. My boss even pays my waxing bill. No hair at all. My boss likes it smooth.

Location hidden

#1258 Aug 2, 2012
Sue wrote:
Always because I wear very short skirts to work with no panties. I do a lot of bending over. My boss has me do this to get his customers coming back. I enjoy doing it. My boss even pays my waxing bill. No hair at all. My boss likes it smooth.
Ok

Location hidden

#1260 Aug 2, 2012
Gary wrote:
i looked up these 2 foreign girls skirts in amsterdam about 2 years ago when on this trip - i was going up a steep ladder at the time.
they wore pleated skirts, sheer gloss tights and white silk/satin knickers - what a great view i got!!
U were going up the ladder and u saw under there skirts. U also had X-ray vision. Lol
rraza59

Mosta, Malta

#1261 Aug 2, 2012
Paulinabi wrote:
<quoted text>
U were going up the ladder and u saw under there skirts. U also had X-ray vision. Lol
So Pauline, do u mind guys lookin up ur dress/skirt while ur on the escalator ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min Sjosung06 738,908
Trade nudes on snapchat 3 min Dzigzagziggler 1
Dirty ki...k 3 min Mygflovesitrough 69,903
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min levlr 352,706
BBW Snapchat (May '13) 3 min Smithj1611 922
fakt marathi zavazavi 3 min abhay patil 3,003
I'm a girl looking for friends 3 min yiddy73 419
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min Ouargan 99,088
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Briefsboy14 742,611
More from around the web