restful

Ardee, Ireland

#979 Aug 28, 2011
mabimpact wrote:
Yes, I have caught guys at work and on a train peeking up my dress. I have tried to help the guy by spreading eough to give him a good view.Very arousing to me.

MA
Hi maimpact,I would love to see ur sweet crotch,or if u would like to chat please do, e51190@yahoo.com
Anne

Ireland

#981 Aug 28, 2011
When I get a taxi at night I always spread my legs to see the drivers reaction!!!
restful

Ardee, Ireland

#982 Aug 28, 2011
Anne wrote:
When I get a taxi at night I always spread my legs to see the drivers reaction!!!
Hi Anne, I love to look up girls skirts, babe if u want to chat please do, e51190@yahoo.com
curious

Staten Island, NY

#983 Aug 28, 2011
Anne wrote:
and what do they usually do with there reaction?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#984 Aug 28, 2011
It's a "guy thing", from a woman's prospective, it is kind of fun though
Bob

Elgin, IL

#985 Aug 28, 2011
Our granddaughter has started doing this to both her brother and me...when she is at our house...I had a little talk with her about....since she is almost 13...

“Tired of being alone!!”

Since: Mar 11

Massillon Ohio

#986 Aug 28, 2011
Anne wrote:
I need to buy a taxi and pick you up!!
Amber

Canterbury, Australia

#988 Sep 27, 2011
If you want to avoid getting a speeding ticket just flash your panties at the officer. it worked for me.
Join Free
Ashley

Canterbury, Australia

#989 Sep 27, 2011
If you want to avoid a speeding ticket just flash your panties at the officer. It worked for me.
joemeaness89

United States

#991 Sep 27, 2011
Ashley wrote:
If you want to avoid a speeding ticket just flash your panties at the officer. It worked for me.
may I see what u look like pls. Joemeaness90yahoo
ken

Binghamton, NY

#992 Sep 27, 2011
wife caught 2 young kids looking up her skirt going up stairs at mall
Heather

United States

#993 Oct 3, 2011
Last weekend at the mall my friend caught a guy sticking his camera phone up my skirt as we went up the escalator. We screamed at the guy & he took off, & we couldn't find security fast enough to help us.
Now but butt & thong are probably circulating on some perverted websites. It's so upsetting but not much I can do about it.
ken

Binghamton, NY

#994 Oct 4, 2011
grade school boys look up her skirt sitting at her deswk with legs open

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#995 Oct 4, 2011
ken wrote:
grade school boys look up her skirt sitting at her deswk with legs open
Learning early hu ?
Sally Ann

London, UK

#996 Oct 5, 2011
I adore it when some guy gets a look up my skirt. If I see someone that I fancy I try to get in a position where he can have a good look. As I usually wear short skirts and nothing underneath they get a good view of my shaven, and often wet pussy. It really turns me on. I have to give it a little rub as soon as possible.
Flirtygirl

Long Beach, CA

#998 Oct 5, 2011
skexx wrote:
so girls do you think about that when you put on the skirt in the morning? Making sure that you have got a good pair of panties on to give the boys a thrill?
first of all, I like to make sure and completely smooth shaven and feeling really sexy to begin with and if I'm wearing a sexy short wavy or pleated skirt, I like to choose a really sexy pair of flimsy little see-through panties. Then I like to bend over little in front of the mirror so I can see what the boys will see when they look up my skirt. Looking at myself like that usually turns me on too and I like to play with myself a bit through my silky panties as I imagine a boy getting hard while he looks up my skirt. I usually end up making my panties quite wet before I head out to have some fun at the mall.
beasty

Perth, UK

#999 Oct 8, 2011
Flirtygirl wrote:
<quoted text>first of all, I like to make sure and completely smooth shaven and feeling really sexy to begin with and if I'm wearing a sexy short wavy or pleated skirt, I like to choose a really sexy pair of flimsy little see-through panties. Then I like to bend over little in front of the mirror so I can see what the boys will see when they look up my skirt. Looking at myself like that usually turns me on too and I like to play with myself a bit through my silky panties as I imagine a boy getting hard while he looks up my skirt. I usually end up making my panties quite wet before I head out to have some fun at the mall.
can u send me a pic, moyo_beast@ymail.com
beasty

Perth, UK

#1000 Oct 8, 2011
Sally Ann wrote:
I adore it when some guy gets a look up my skirt. If I see someone that I fancy I try to get in a position where he can have a good look. As I usually wear short skirts and nothing underneath they get a good view of my shaven, and often wet pussy. It really turns me on. I have to give it a little rub as soon as possible.
sounds sexy
email moyo_beast@ymail.com for fun
king1992

Bangalore, India

#1001 Oct 11, 2011
maria you sound really intresting

“dreamsashley@yma il.com ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1002 Oct 11, 2011
I love teasing everyone with my skirts, sometimes I wear nothing so I see a boner grow or a girls reaction

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Youngest Girl You Wanna See Naked 2 min paulpaul76 107
Gay/Bi teens in south florida (May '13) 2 min Bmorris22 93
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Wesley224 415,017
Tricking straight guys into sending photos 3 min Yesihaveakik 9
28 F UK ask me anything 3 min KayslaYD 17
Free sexting numbers (Aug '13) 3 min Hodad 11,591
Would men still want to see a 60yo wife topless ? 3 min Miket001 165
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min jack2235 541,657
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min mattandrew1290 596,427
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Jake 251,518