“"That's the berries, Norman!"”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#757 Feb 26, 2011
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
he then had the cheek to brush make believe crumbs off of my chest,,,,,,,,, i swear,,, one punch will knock him right out,,,,, lol
Good for me I wasn't there,'cuz I would have been tempted to LICK make believe crumbs off your chest,lol.

I don't need to get knocked out, haha.

BTW, how do you know the crumbs were make-believe? I mean, that's a lot of territory to cover, maybe you missed a spot?

“"That's the berries, Norman!"”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#758 Feb 26, 2011
1Bambino wrote:
Jealous...not really. I just love my wife and don't want her being disrespected. You are operating under the assumption she liked with this pervert was doing to her. She was thankful when I told her what I did you. That dude was damn lucky my wife didn't catch him doing it. Jealous is someone who checks their spouse's mileage on their car, or their cellphone messages and texts, and gets angry if they talk to another person of the opposite sex. That's not me......if it was I would have hit the bartender, not the guy trying to look up her skirt.
<quoted text>
Sounds like most of the women on this thread like being checked out like that.
curious joe

Carrum Downs, Australia

#759 Feb 26, 2011
in2deep2stopnow wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife certainly does!! thats why she wears short skirts and very sexy panties.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#760 Feb 26, 2011
in2deep2stopnow wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like most of the women on this thread like being checked out like that.
Don't you realize most of us are vain. I have some of it

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#761 Feb 27, 2011
My g/f loves to tease and will accidently on purpose make the most of it if she catches a guy
looking. She will then look all coy and shy, holding her dress down, knowing well he has a bulge
now. I look away if its in the street, or her fav. a bar, then she will poke me in the crotch and say
another happy boy. But I love it cos its me who"s
taking her home.

“Italian and proud of it!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#762 Feb 27, 2011
I don't think so, not like that. They might like getting attention from a man, as much as we do from a woman, but to have some dude leaning out from his bar stool trying to peak up her skirt in front of everyone...I doubt it. That's intrusive and offensive, kind of like a guy bending down to tie his shoe and snapping pictures up a woman's skirt. Do think these women would like that?
in2deep2stopnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Kay

Monterey Park, CA

#763 Mar 3, 2011
I always catch my son's friends looking up my skirt. I hate to admit it, but I like the fact the young men find me interesting. My husband also enjoys it when other men check me out. When he noticed my son's friends looking up my skirt he told me to go commando and let them get a view of my crotch. I did it and watching them talk to me as I exposed my crotch to them was the hottest thing ever. I will never forget their expressions as they saw right up my skirt while I talk to them. My husband also saw these kids look right up my skirt and it turned him on. We always ended up having great sex after each encounter. Even my oldest son got a great view of his momma's crotch and he got a hard on.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#764 Mar 3, 2011
Kay wrote:
I always catch my son's friends looking up my skirt. I hate to admit it, but I like the fact the young men find me interesting. My husband also enjoys it when other men check me out. When he noticed my son's friends looking up my skirt he told me to go commando and let them get a view of my crotch. I did it and watching them talk to me as I exposed my crotch to them was the hottest thing ever. I will never forget their expressions as they saw right up my skirt while I talk to them. My husband also saw these kids look right up my skirt and it turned him on. We always ended up having great sex after each encounter. Even my oldest son got a great view of his momma's crotch and he got a hard on.
hi kay,i would love to look up ur skirt and see ur hot crotch would u show me.?
Join Free

“Livin' life”

Is where I live

#765 Mar 3, 2011
Kay wrote:
Wow Kay, that is really hot! I wish I would have had a friend with a hot mom when I was growing up.
Maybe next time you do this, you should go into the bathroom that your son and his friends use to take the panties off. That way you could rub them up and into you, and get them really nice and wet before you take them off. Then you could leave them out in the open on the floor or better yet on the vanity top.
Whichever one of them is lucky enough to go jerk it in the bathroom first would be thrilled at the treasure that he would find!
Just make sure to use a pair of panties that you wouldn't care if they came up missing, because you may never see them again...:o)

“Livin' life”

Is where I live

#766 Mar 3, 2011
sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
You both sound very sexy,can only imagine how sexy her nipples look poking thru her shirt. Did you two ever try out that idea i gave you about the hotel room and you undressing her next to the window so people in the next building could watch the action?
Sarah,
I realize that this post is from forever ago, but hopefully this reply will still somehow find it's way to you.
I read where Brian said that you were from Michigan, and so am I. I was just curious if you're still in MI, and if you,(and your friends) still enjoy teasing guys with upskirts/downblouses.
I got really hard reading your posts about the waiter that you and your 3 friends got worked up.
If you get this message, please e-mail me at
lyppslykker@yahoo.com
Family

Monterey Park, CA

#768 Mar 9, 2011
My husband always asks me to dress provocative when we go out even to family events. I always see my brother in laws and even my nephews looking up my skirt. I can't denied that I liked the attention, but when he's dad made a comment about me having nice legs I felt awkward. I knew he had seen my crotch because I had my knees slightly spread and I wasn't wearing any panties. I blushed and didn't respond to him. I never told my husband about this incident, but it was weird. However, I did like that he got a hard on because as I walked away I could see his bulge.
Fordka

Europe

#769 Mar 10, 2011
Family wrote:
My husband always asks me to dress provocative when we go out even to family events. I always see my brother in laws and even my nephews looking up my skirt. I can't denied that I liked the attention, but when he's dad made a comment about me having nice legs I felt awkward. I knew he had seen my crotch because I had my knees slightly spread and I wasn't wearing any panties. I blushed and didn't respond to him. I never told my husband about this incident, but it was weird. However, I did like that he got a hard on because as I walked away I could see his bulge.
perhaps fil would enjoy taking his son place in your bed part time
Ellie16

Kansas City, MO

#771 Mar 10, 2011
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
he then had the cheek to brush make believe crumbs off of my chest,,,,,,,,, i swear,,, one punch will knock him right out,,,,, lol
LOL,LOL,LOL - If I were him I would "Step away from the P*ssed off blond!!" (with nice boobs I might add).
Malchick

Lovejoy, GA

#772 Mar 10, 2011
When it is warm enough i deliberately wear very short skirts to work with no panties on.
i work in a small office and sit opposite to a guy who is my age, i keep my legs open all the time resting them up on a bar at the front of my desk, this lets him see everything.
I'm very sure he will never say sexual harassment to anyone, he likes it to much.
he even invites friends in to the office pretending to be on business but i know what for.
i can see them looking at my desk.
I can always tell when there is a very quiet time he is masturbating under his desk.
i like doing it in the restaurants as well knowing men can see under the table. i always close my legs when a woman comes into my office or in the restaurant but like pretending i don't know the men are looking at me.
i know i have given a lot of fun to a lot of men, i know they like to cum watching me, it's all harmless fun and giving pleasure.
Ellie16

Kansas City, MO

#773 Mar 10, 2011
Not a guy, but a boy once. I was shopping for a purse and was bending down to look at the purses on the bottom rung. The purse section was right next to the dressing rooms and a boy about 9 or 10 was sitting on the couch waiting for his mother/sister (?). When I looked up he didn't realize I was looking at him and his eyes were as big as saucers!! When I went to stand he looked me in the eye. I smiled at him and his face turned BRIGHT RED instanty!! lol. Just boys being boys.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#774 Mar 10, 2011
Ellie16 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL,LOL,LOL - If I were him I would "Step away from the P*ssed off blond!!" (with nice boobs I might add).
lol,,,, thanks,,,,,,

i will remind him of that the next time i see him,,,:)

“Livin' life”

Is where I live

#775 Mar 10, 2011
Malchick wrote:
When it is warm enough i deliberately wear very short skirts to work with no panties on.
i work in a small office and sit opposite to a guy who is my age, i keep my legs open all the time resting them up on a bar at the front of my desk, this lets him see everything.
I'm very sure he will never say sexual harassment to anyone, he likes it to much.
he even invites friends in to the office pretending to be on business but i know what for.

I can always tell when there is a very quiet time he is masturbating under his desk.
i like doing it in the restaurants as well knowing men can see under the table. i always close my legs when a woman comes into my office or in the restaurant but like pretending i don't know the men are looking at me.
i know i have given a lot of fun to a lot of men, i know they like to cum watching me, it's all harmless fun and giving pleasure.
That is WAAAAAY too f*cking hot! Can I get an application to where you work? I've always wanted to work with a woman who likes to show her sweet stuff, or at least come across someone like you at the mall, a restaurant or bar. I did have a woman intentionally let me see up her shorts at a Taco Bell once, but she had panties on,(dammit!).

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#776 Mar 10, 2011
i didn't catch him,,,,, he was as bold as brass lifting my skirt,,,,, one of these days he's gonna get one to the jaw,,,,

“16 is NOT my age. ”

Since: Mar 11

KC MO

#777 Mar 11, 2011
stacked and proud wrote:
i didn't catch him,,,,, he was as bold as brass lifting my skirt,,,,, one of these days he's gonna get one to the jaw,,,,

LOL - I see an *ss whippun coming on !!!
Mike

Waltham, MA

#778 Mar 11, 2011
Malchick wrote:
Have you ever pleasured yourself at your desk or at work. Very hot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min trntwllms 20,368
Snapchat usernames for sexting (Jan '13) 5 min nousernamel0l 1,236
Masturbating on edge of leather sofa cushion, c... 5 min Lionel_long 53
K.....k trade group. Anything goes. Leave name ... 5 min horny31uk 538
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min lthatguy 491,510
Girls/Guys near Kings Lynn Norfolk 7 min dawson05 77
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min Chev_14 403,042
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min Yakniw71 174,397
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 11 min Xyresic 299,816
•••