Ladies, ever catch a guy looking up y...
Polly

UK

#360 Apr 16, 2009
Ava wrote:
i love it when they look up my skirt. its such a turn on. also, if im in a taxi, ill take of my pantoes nd spread my legs wide so tht if the driver looks in his mirror...well, u know what he'll get a glimpse of ;)
also, if there a shy guy nearby, ill pull my skirt up so tht they can get a glimpse of my hot thong or my lips omg. the look on their face it so funny! just so satisfying. its great to pull your top down so they can see half of your tits.
It's a real turn- on; I do it sometimes on a train if I notice a man looking at me with any interest -I have long shapely legs and lovely thighs (used to be a dancer) and always wear pretty nylon panties,sometimes stockings. Businessmen are the best-you can almost feel the heat coming off them!
Polly

UK

#361 Apr 16, 2009
maria wrote:
<quoted text>
i do work in an office with me, well legs go down really well, sometimes i show a bit of cleavage, but sexy heels and a bit of leg is popular. Sometimes i hitch a long skirt up to flash some thigh, it's all good fun and some of the guys wear tight trousers.
I did wear a school uniform for a fancy dress day, a short skirt, white ankle socks and black shoes - i had a lot of photos taken and had a lot of attention that day.
I did the 'schoolgirl' bit at a pub party once,I thought one of the blokes was going to follow into the loos! They got me to dance on the table as well-it was hot!

Since: Apr 09

Austin, TX

#362 Apr 16, 2009
Tianna2 wrote:
I wear pantyhose and shorter skirts all of the time and I dont always wear panties with them. I catch guys trying to peak all of the time. I love the attention when I'm on the bus or sitting at the cafe and see someone trying to peak up my skirt. If I'm feeling into it I might give them a bit of a show, they usualy dont notice that I've seen them looking
You'll definitely notice if I'm looking.

Austin, TX

#363 Apr 16, 2009
fantasymaddie wrote:
I love wearing skirts and no underwear, although I fear I leave a trail of my dripping vajayjay wherever I go cause it turns me on SO BAD to not wear underwear and a short skirt together, omg.
I love especially when I pretend I haven't noticed that I've let my legs slip apart so everyone can see my bare and shaved cooter. ;)
Whoa a lot of you don't like wearing panties with skirts.
Bare Necessities

UAE

#364 Apr 16, 2009
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
Midlandsguy--- I tried to sendd you a photo of me but the e-mail 'bounced'.
u can try the other email ID : [email protected]
Hannah

Jefferson City, MO

#365 Apr 17, 2009
sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
When you flash your panties what kinds do you like to wear,i like the sheer ones so they get a peek at my smooth goodies.
Hello i am a 22 bi chick,I love wear a nice short but loose skirt. I love to wear sheer panties. I love to show bothguys and gals my goodies.If I am going to teade a lady i will choose one who is wearing a skirt also.Today at a starbucks i saw a lady who lookes like a secretary. She was about 35.Anyway i let her have about 3 good looks.She moved to a chair closer and smiled and licked her lips.She hiked her skirt up so i could see that she had panty hose with no panties on,She even reached up under her skirt and rubbed her self and then llicked her fingers. Iwas so wet that I got up and went to the restroom. She followed me and said it is obvious we enjoy what we have seen. She gave me a note with her number and adress. I am going there after work tomorrow
Bare Necessities

UAE

#366 Apr 17, 2009
Hannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello i am a 22 bi chick,I love wear a nice short but loose skirt. I love to wear sheer panties. I love to show bothguys and gals my goodies.If I am going to teade a lady i will choose one who is wearing a skirt also.Today at a starbucks i saw a lady who lookes like a secretary. She was about 35.Anyway i let her have about 3 good looks.She moved to a chair closer and smiled and licked her lips.She hiked her skirt up so i could see that she had panty hose with no panties on,She even reached up under her skirt and rubbed her self and then llicked her fingers. Iwas so wet that I got up and went to the restroom. She followed me and said it is obvious we enjoy what we have seen. She gave me a note with her number and adress. I am going there after work tomorrow
pass on the same to me too .........wud love a 3sum with you hotties.

Austin, TX

#367 Apr 17, 2009
Hannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's hot!
Join Free
Tina

Zanesville, OH

#368 Apr 19, 2009
I love to drive my car along the highways and pull up alongside truckers and hick my skirt up above my panties and let them see my legs and what color and type of panties I am wearing..they love it and usually toot their horn of approval when they see me. Some even speed up to stay alongside to get a longer and better look at my panties. It makes me feel very sexy when they get thrilled looking at me.

Location hidden

#369 Apr 19, 2009
Tina wrote:
I love to drive my car along the highways and pull up alongside truckers and hick my skirt up above my panties and let them see my legs and what color and type of panties I am wearing..they love it and usually toot their horn of approval when they see me. Some even speed up to stay alongside to get a longer and better look at my panties. It makes me feel very sexy when they get thrilled looking at me.
Thats hot tina. you ever chat?
margaret

UK

#370 Apr 19, 2009
Jenny wrote:
Some boys are hiding cameras on their shoes and taking upskirt pic!
can look up mine anytime. I would get a buzz knowing they were looking

Location hidden

#371 Apr 19, 2009
margaret wrote:
<quoted text> can look up mine anytime. I would get a buzz knowing they were looking
You have a web cam?
margaret

Birmingham, UK

#372 Apr 20, 2009
medicbeaver wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a web cam?
No. Wouldn"t be the same

Since: Mar 09

Gosport, UK

#373 Apr 20, 2009
margaret wrote:
<quoted text> can look up mine anytime. I would get a buzz knowing they were looking
Would love to look up your skirt, where in uk are you?

“Etc - End of Thinking Capacity”

Since: Nov 08

Australia

#374 Apr 20, 2009
GenghisUK wrote:
<quoted text>
Would love to look up your skirt, where in uk are you?
Genghis you wanna invade that lady's privacy too?
Susan

United States

#375 Apr 20, 2009
margaret wrote:
Good for you Margaret. I feel the same way.
Patrick

Sheffield, UK

#376 Apr 20, 2009
margaret wrote:
<quoted text>....I always wear a skirt, a slip and stockings and suspenders. Feels so sexy dressed this way. My skirts are never short and usually come to knee level. Getting out of a car or taxi? I couldn"t care less if my skirt goes up or, indeed, who sees my knickers.
Sounds nice to me, but I think you might need a spanking.
katie

Riverton, WY

#377 Apr 20, 2009
hannah i do the same im 21 and bi
hanky panky 3

Paeonian Springs, VA

#378 Apr 20, 2009
Tina wrote:
Thanks, i'm a trucker, and look forwards to naughty females like you. Have you ever gone a little further, like showing your breast. I had a lady along side of me at a stop light, she was pulling her nipples so hard, it must of hurt. have you ever gone with out panties, maybe play with your self a little? how fun. i'll be watching for you.
margaret

Pontypridd, UK

#379 Apr 21, 2009
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you Margaret. I feel the same way.
glad someone agrees with me Susan. Some ladies too like to look so I sometimes straighten my skirts again in front of the mirror after coming out of the loo. I will always give a flash to and attractive man..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nsa sex in plympton plymouth (Jul '13) 3 min Bigboyplym 340
Available for sexual itercourse in Worcester (u... (Sep '13) 4 min Phil 38
gay whatsapp chat (Jul '13) 4 min raj 7,814
Gay-Bi skype fun 4 min dnick151421 51,672
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min unilad993 964,800
Bra size and age? (Aug '14) 4 min JBone84 7,065
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 4 min Dunswan 212,532
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min hello 475,141
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 7 min Mr wildstyle bad ass 15,191
More from around the web