Dirty Man

Glassboro, NJ

#277 Mar 4, 2009
fantasymaddie wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha what prize did you win?
What do i win i win her panties she was wearing today,she give me BJ have her other panties to from her hamper she like have sex with me nice prize for guessing, fantasymaddie and Susan guess what you are wearing what will be my prize very hard now.let have some fun ladys.
4rdq

Christchurch, New Zealand

#278 Mar 5, 2009
I sneak a peek up skirts when the opportunity arises.
What do I see? Demure white or pink underwear sometimes. But usually nothing. She's meaty enough in the thighs so that the thighs come together before her underwear. Only once do I recall looking up and seeing a cooter. She was in her boyfriend's apartment, fresh out of the shower, and wearing a robe. She also was English but living in the USA.
Laurie-do

Hawthorne, NJ

#279 Mar 8, 2009
maria wrote:
<quoted text>
not really, well I don't, can't speak for all women.
It also depends wear and when, but i find it hot
If I know a guy is peeking I love to make out i do not know it. I do some teasing like high lift leg crossing which seems to put them into transe mode.
katie

Riverton, WY

#280 Mar 8, 2009
yep all the time. I love wearing skirts with thongs. I like to tease guys and girls by bending over or opening my legs when sitting down or brushing my skirt up. I love the way they try to look without getting caught.
Susan

AOL

#281 Mar 9, 2009
katie wrote:
yep all the time. I love wearing skirts with thongs. I like to tease guys and girls by bending over or opening my legs when sitting down or brushing my skirt up. I love the way they try to look without getting caught.
That's me all over. Can't do it close to home or office but... when traveling my husband and I plan little 'accidnets' and situations. I love micro-minis with thongs. My brests are small so I rarely wear a bra. Nipples show well with tight t-shirts or even a little see-thru. Bob loves to watch me being watched.
maria

Portsmouth, UK

#282 Mar 10, 2009
caught a guy trying to look up my skirt on the train, he got a bit embarrassed, i think it's a compliment and very sexy, so iteased him abit and then gave him a smile at my stop
panty sniffer

Australia

#283 Mar 10, 2009
maria wrote:
caught a guy trying to look up my skirt on the train, he got a bit embarrassed, i think it's a compliment and very sexy, so iteased him abit and then gave him a smile at my stop
if he asked for your number, what would u have done?
maria

Portsmouth, UK

#284 Mar 10, 2009
panty sniffer wrote:
<quoted text>
if he asked for your number, what would u have done?
no ps, i've got a boyfriend - but i must admit i love the attention - lol
Join Free
Jan

AOL

#285 Mar 10, 2009
Laurie-do wrote:
<quoted text>
If I know a guy is peeking I love to make out i do not know it. I do some teasing like high lift leg crossing which seems to put them into transe mode.
Me, too, Laurie-do. The high leg lift with maybe a pause at the top for effect or for the idle scratching of the inner thigh, is a classic tease. A guy can't really see anything and its so frustrating for him. His mind is on what he cannot see and he is, of course, teased.
daz

UK

#286 Mar 10, 2009
maria wrote:
what would you have done if he got his boner out and started stroking it while looking at your panties ?
katie

Riverton, WY

#287 Mar 11, 2009
wow I have a boyfriend too but in that situation i prolly would've grabbed it.
Susan

AOL

#288 Mar 11, 2009
daz wrote:
<quoted text> what would you have done if he got his boner out and started stroking it while looking at your panties ?
I would have just felt really complimented.
Susie

Pottstown, PA

#289 Mar 17, 2009
Hey Susan, I remember a similiar experience but on a bus in the city. It as late at night and there were about 10 people on the bus. It was only me and this other guy in the back though. I was wearing a Micro-Mini skirt which was about 5 inches long which showed a little bit of my buttcheeks when standing. I was wearing a thong and I was a tiny bit drunk. I was sitting down and my skirt was high so my panties were clearly visible. He stared at them and smiled. I said "Would you like to take my panties woth you?" He nodded and said yes. I slid my panties right off and threw them at him. I then sat down and spread my legs very wide. He got off soon. Later a TON of people got on the bus. A 13-14 boy sat next to me. There were alot of people so I scooched over so my cheeks were touching his legs. We were like this for about 20 minutes. WhenI got dropped off at my hotel, there wasn't anyone except about 3 people on the streets so I flashed hat bus my Pussy and My tittys. The 3 people(boys) Whistled loudly and smacked my ass. I said thank you. I then got to my Room and fell asleep without even changing.
maria

Portsmouth, UK

#290 Mar 18, 2009
daz wrote:
<quoted text> what would you have done if he got his boner out and started stroking it while looking at your panties ?
hhahaahaha - i don't know daz, i guess i would have been compimented - maybe he did that when he got home - i've flash my panties accidently alot these last couple of days - good fun.
PHL forever

Albuquerque, NM

#291 Mar 18, 2009
I got turned on to pantyhose in HS by looking up one of my classmate's skirt. It actually started quite innocently. She sat 2 rows over to my right in english. At the end of class she would swing herself sideways and have her legs into the aisle with books on them ready to stand up. She was the type not to cross hers legs. Little did she know that I got a clear money shot view under her books. She didn't wear underwear and it was the biggest turn on seeing dark pubes under the nylon-just above the gusset panel. That lasted an entire semester with her wearing a mini and pantyhose at least once a week.
katie

Riverton, WY

#292 Mar 23, 2009
PHL thats such a turn on. I love seeing business woman who dont wear underware and have nylons because you can see everything and its pressed nicely against the see through fabric.
maria

Portsmouth, UK

#293 Mar 23, 2009
yeah suns out down here - i've been wearing some short skirts and seen plenty of guys sneeking a peak - lol
Kimmie

Glassboro, NJ

#294 Mar 23, 2009
katie wrote:
PHL thats such a turn on. I love seeing business woman who dont wear underware and have nylons because you can see everything and its pressed nicely against the see through fabric.
HEy Katie i am a business lady wear short skirts no panties and no nylons let my brother look one time he started rub his dI*K getting turn like when other woman check me out see my pu**y Katie honey like have sneak peak i will show you sweetie.
Kimmie

Glassboro, NJ

#295 Mar 23, 2009
maria wrote:
<quoted text>
hhahaahaha - i don't know daz, i guess i would have been compimented - maybe he did that when he got home - i've flash my panties accidently alot these last couple of days - good fun.
O Maria i would like see what type of panties you where wearing getting turn on and wet.mmmm
maria

Portsmouth, UK

#296 Mar 23, 2009
Kimmie wrote:
<quoted text>O Maria i would like see what type of panties you where wearing getting turn on and wet.mmmm
well i'm weraing a short black skirt and black heals and a sexy white thong - hope that's good - lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min ichri6 377,926
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Tigerlights 495,899
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min Male 47,104
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min Bigbeast 564,713
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 6 min Louise 37,879
white men, do you prefer asian women or latinas 6 min Sub_Darren 8
Asked and Answered (Mar '13) 6 min blondie1975 17,584
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 10 min Pndamn 226,103

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE