Susie

Pottstown, PA

#257 Feb 17, 2009
Well, when I was really young my mom put a skirt on me, and I literally thought the point of wearing a skirt was to show panties. So I grew up thinking that way so whenever I would go to school alot of boys were looking up my skirt and I didn't even care! I didn't find out that I shouldn't show my panties until 12th Grade. I'm in in college now, And since I got to USC, I wear skirts everyday! I don't even wear underwear under them. If I catch a guy looking up my skirt I don't even care, I let him look anyway

Since: Feb 09

Chicago, IL

#258 Feb 17, 2009
You're a good girl.
Susan

United States

#259 Feb 17, 2009
sarah wrote:
It's that time of day ladies for the commute to work on public transit.Are you ready to catch those guys trying to get a peek under your skirts or down your top? Maybe alittle thrill is what you need to start your day off with a smile.
Right. Sure starts and ends my day. I love to do it whenever among strangers. Usually wear white panties so that they can be seen better up there in the dark.
AKASH-kolkata wb

New Delhi, India

#260 Feb 17, 2009
i look after my sister panty in her short skirt.....its hot
dave

Ft Mitchell, KY

#261 Feb 17, 2009
i think yhats h0t
Midlands Guy

Sevenoaks, UK

#262 Feb 18, 2009
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Sure starts and ends my day. I love to do it whenever among strangers. Usually wear white panties so that they can be seen better up there in the dark.
There is nothing sexier than ctaching a glimpse up a ladies skirt. If I do it always makes my day!!
love to show off

Decatur, IL

#263 Feb 18, 2009
my wife and i go to st. louis, mo and stay at the red roof inn near west port plaza........ and really like to leave the drapes open while we play. it is usual that we go out and have dinner after shopping. she loves to wear a wrap-around skirt or dress in the winter or a very sheer dress in the summer, with NOTHING underneath it. she likes to let a guy peek a little, you know, let her dress fall open a bit when she is "inspecting " some clothes or shoes. recently while dinning at patrick's we had a raised table at the back and couple of guys sitting at a table below. she asked me to play with her pussy and see if they would notice. she sat directly opposite a nice looking guy and opened her legs wide so he could see me rubbing her shaved pussy, it took a few minutes BUT he finally really got zeroed in on what was being done. he could hardly eat for watching AND he never told his dinner partners either. we had dinner and a couple of drinks, all the while watching his expression. she did look directly at him and he licked his lips like he would like to eat her when i finally took my hand away from her wet pussy so he coulld see it really good. when we left she " accidently" bumped into his shoulder with her hip, "just to give him a smell" she said.
we have had lots of erotic experiences and some very exciting times and she always hopes there will be someone around to sneak a peek.
Dirty Man

Glassboro, NJ

#264 Feb 18, 2009
My sister caught me looking up her skirt we where sitting at the table for dinner time i drop a spoon on the floor i was looking up her skirt see her panties getting hard looking at her as i was looking stated rub my c*ck try get closer near her legs so could sniff her pu**y near started to kiss her legs tell her she had nice panties she was wearing then went to other room she was staying end up looking up her skirt again this time i put my head up her skirt i started to kiss her as? smelling it to she new i was doing it let me continue doing it she never told anyone i did that.
Join Free
Susan

United States

#265 Feb 18, 2009
Midlands Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing sexier than ctaching a glimpse up a ladies skirt. If I do it always makes my day!!
Midlandsguy--- I tried to sendd you a photo of me but the e-mail 'bounced'.

“Fetishes & Phone Sex, Oh MY! ”

Since: Jan 09

Los Angeles

#266 Feb 18, 2009
I love wearing skirts and no underwear, although I fear I leave a trail of my dripping vajayjay wherever I go cause it turns me on SO BAD to not wear underwear and a short skirt together, omg.

I love especially when I pretend I haven't noticed that I've let my legs slip apart so everyone can see my bare and shaved cooter. ;)
Dirty Man

Glassboro, NJ

#267 Feb 18, 2009
fantasymaddie wrote:
I love wearing skirts and no underwear, although I fear I leave a trail of my dripping vajayjay wherever I go cause it turns me on SO BAD to not wear underwear and a short skirt together, omg.
I love especially when I pretend I haven't noticed that I've let my legs slip apart so everyone can see my bare and shaved cooter. ;)
my sister would do same thing she slip her legs apart away so i can see her shaveed cooter sit on a the couch or a chair think try make me hard she did get very hard sometime my sister would not wear any panties under skirts she has nice body.

Los Angeles

#268 Feb 19, 2009
Dirty Man wrote:
<quoted text> my sister would do same thing she slip her legs apart away so i can see her shaveed cooter sit on a the couch or a chair think try make me hard she did get very hard sometime my sister would not wear any panties under skirts she has nice body.
;) I wish I could be your sister, mm mm mmmm.

I love fantasy incest, ha.
artieshaw

New Zealand

#269 Feb 19, 2009
To wear a short skirt sans panties outside of the house is really not good. It's a major way for a young woman to tempt fate, to Walk on the Wild Side.
Save your cooter for you bf, and expect him to worship it. And perving stranger staring at you is not worship.
Kimmy

Glassboro, NJ

#270 Feb 19, 2009
I enjoy wearing short skirts with no panties sometime i wear panties like to tease my brother when i wear short skirts i like when he look at me see him looking beteween my legs try to get him turn on open my legs sit on a chair let him get a quick look. like wear them like the guys looking at me checking me out. have some fun tease my brother more.
Dirty Man

Glassboro, NJ

#271 Feb 19, 2009
fantasymaddie wrote:
<quoted text>
;) I wish I could be your sister, mm mm mmmm.
I love fantasy incest, ha.
fantsaymaddie do you have a e-mail address we both have some fanstasy incest we have lots of fun. you can be my sister any time make love with both of you.
Dirty Man

Glassboro, NJ

#272 Feb 19, 2009
looking up my sister short skirt now wow nice getting turn on looking. she just sit down on a chair show me beteween her legs she ask me take her panties off lift my hands up her skirt and pull her panties down and them take them off.

Los Angeles

#273 Feb 23, 2009
Dirty Man wrote:
<quoted text>fantsaymaddie do you have a e-mail address we both have some fanstasy incest we have lots of fun. you can be my sister any time make love with both of you.
I do, but more importantly on my profile I have a website address that you should check out first. ;)
Dirty Man

Glassboro, NJ

#274 Feb 23, 2009
fantasymaddie wrote:
<quoted text>
I do, but more importantly on my profile I have a website address that you should check out first. ;)
sound like a plan fanstasymaddie having some fun looking up my sister short skirt she trying make me guess what panties she wearing today i have to guess and get it right win the prizes.
Susan

United States

#275 Feb 23, 2009
Dirty Man wrote:
<quoted text> sound like a plan fanstasymaddie having some fun looking up my sister short skirt she trying make me guess what panties she wearing today i have to guess and get it right win the prizes.
What's the prize?

Los Angeles

#276 Mar 4, 2009
Dirty Man wrote:
<quoted text> sound like a plan fanstasymaddie having some fun looking up my sister short skirt she trying make me guess what panties she wearing today i have to guess and get it right win the prizes.
Haha what prize did you win?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snapchat usernames ;) (Jan '13) 2 min billubi 41,247
gay teens newcastle (May '14) 2 min Really wanna meet 637
Old Man here talk to me 2 min nipples please 27
Taboo no limits ki....k chat (Apr '14) 3 min Paulpaul76 1,393
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 3 min Older 28,179
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Irishlad6464 638,626
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Fmhp12 282,599
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min markjasperm 604,971
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Jim 460,784
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Mar '14) 10 min TwerkVidz 77,267