Joseph

Minneapolis, MN

#115 Apr 27, 2009
Can any girl tell me what it feels like to have a guy pee in your vagina?? Thanks if you can!!
Lola

Ellicott City, MD

#117 May 13, 2009
Having a guy pee in your vagina feels amazing!!!!!

Since: Feb 09

Macon, GA

#118 May 13, 2009
Lola wrote:
Really!? Can you describe the feeling? I'm not trying to get a cheap thrill...just curious.

“solo”

Since: Jun 08

bahamas

#119 May 13, 2009
misterpurple wrote:
hehehehe, that's funny Emma. My girlfriend used to see how far she can shoot her pee, i measured the last one at exactly 46". That's how far i was standing when she shot me on the leg with it. Her pee has some good vilosity too, she peed on my face at "close range" and almost put my eye out....LOL
thats hot...
trisexual

Peterborough, Canada

#120 May 13, 2009
Lola wrote:
I'll pee in your vag if you pee in my mouth!!!!
Still on for a bi 3 some? How about a 5 some? fly boy and foxi dani sound hot!!!!!
tia davies

Accrington, UK

#121 May 13, 2009
any one want to watch me pissing all over myself on cam add me on msn x.tia_davies.x@hotmail.co.uk
Lola

Ellicott City, MD

#122 May 13, 2009
Jaspe Loco wrote:
<quoted text>
Really!? Can you describe the feeling? I'm not trying to get a cheap thrill...just curious.
It's hard to explain but yea it can get messy
sanu

Mountain View, CA

#123 May 16, 2009
i like to see girls sitting and peeing and specilly when they fart while peeng.i also like the pissing sound.
Join Free
intel3GH

Orange, CA

#124 May 25, 2009
i am searching about groups about woman pissing
to send me more pissing clips with best view.
so can you help me about this poblem.

womand3@gmail.com
banda

Sri Lanka

#125 Jun 2, 2009
misterpurple wrote:
I am a pee conissuer myself. I love the taste and smell of my womens pee. Women can pee in almost any position, just like a guy can.
wow.,..i like it.i like drink woman s pee.it s very very tasty.
banda

Sri Lanka

#126 Jun 2, 2009
Lola wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to explain but yea it can get messy
lola Have u tast man pee?is it tasty like girl s pee?pls
banda

Sri Lanka

#127 Jun 2, 2009
tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Urmila, I had a girl in my neighbourhood who used to play with me, and whenever she felt like peeing,peed in front of me.Though we are not couples, we still laugh at what she used to do.I still remember what hver pussy looked like...
But in your case, why didn't you use the loo?
urmi have u piss in to u re boys mouth?
banda

Sri Lanka

#128 Jun 2, 2009
one day a girl piss on to my penir and mouth.first i coudent be love it.but she did it.it was very tasty,fantastic,sexey and ev ery thing.now i want do it again and want lick pusy which without wash after pissed a day.is any girl hear to do it?
Phil

Prior Lake, MN

#129 Jun 2, 2009
I love the sight of a girl peeing. I love to see them squat outside to pee or sit on the toilet and pee. The sound also turns me on.
banda

Sri Lanka

#130 Jun 2, 2009
suchi wrote:
it depends on the structure of genitals of girls...in some gals opening of"urithra" is slightly upper than others(like in my case)....i can pee standing easily even without lifting labia...if i slightly lift my labia i can shoot the pee stream upright like men....in my school days many times i used men`s toilet!!!!!!!!!.i have 2 daughters, unfortunately their pee opening is down and thee pee runs down their leg....i think im really luckey and my hubby loves my kind of peeing!!!!!
suchi ll u wash pusy after pee?
banda

Sri Lanka

#131 Jun 2, 2009
any one hear now?
banda

Sri Lanka

#132 Jun 2, 2009
why girls want wash their pusys after pee?do girls like pee on u re pant s?
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#133 Jun 24, 2009
Pee is human waste. And I dont take any sexual enjoyment in waste of any kind. So, thats what I feel about this. But hey, whatever floats your boat.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#134 Jun 24, 2009
trisexual wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll pee in your vag if you pee in my mouth!!!!
Still on for a bi 3 some? How about a 5 some? fly boy and foxi dani sound hot!!!!!
5-some sounds awesome, the more hotties the merrier!
pissin chick

Trenton, NJ

#135 Jul 6, 2009
Well, I knew I was addicted to piss & pissing at a VERY young age...about 4. My sister & I would try & piss in the toilet while standing up. Our parents never caught us! & we were lucky for that!

So as I got older, I experimented with positions in pissing. I was about 10. I would squat on the toilet, stand in the bathtub, stand over the sink, etc. Once I turned 12, I learned how to make myself orgasm. I also bought myself a camera.

I would record myself pissing while I was home alone or take pictures. I then would watch the videos or look at the pics again & rub myself until I was wet & orgasming. I would then delete the videos & pics cause my parents would check through my phone & camera.

Now I can piss standing upright outside. My pis can shoot out to about 57". I also am trying to lay down & piss in my mouth. This is very difficult for me because the piss shoots everywhere when I try to aim it in my mouth..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wife got hired for modeling job that involves s... 7 min General Mills 37
Uk bi and lesbian number exchange and pic swap (Dec '13) 7 min Lezlozlove 26
Phone wank buddy! (Aug '10) 8 min big ste 8,570
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 8 min Skype hornybiteen111 304,111
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 9 min horny 495,855
Looking to have sex with 60, 70 even 80 yr old ... (Aug '11) 9 min barb 1,104
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 9 min Pom-13 21,765
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 15 min ykann 407,752
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 35 min marcos3366 177,223
•••