sexi man

United States

#46 Sep 21, 2008
honestly i have 2 try 2 get my gf it pee 4 me somtime
Andy

UK

#47 Sep 22, 2008
Emma wrote:
I've been squating in front of the toilet and let rip. Sitting down is way too girly for me. Sometimes I wish I could try out what a penis feels like
Emma - you might be able to answer this! I've always wondered why girls "hold themselves" if they are bursting for a wee. How does it help?
lovely

Mumbai, India

#48 Oct 17, 2008
i think its just impossible to pee upright for a girl.....even if she lifts up her labia(i saw my mom doing this) the pee stream shoots in 45 degree angle and the pee is ending the stream will be weaker and falls down on her feet.........hee hee hee...........girl cant be a man in case of pee....

Since: Oct 08

Hampton, VA

#49 Oct 17, 2008
del wrote:
I recently downloaded a video from a torrent site. An oriental girl was shown peeing in varrious places and in different positions. I am sure that girls pee far more powerfully than boys - this one was able to stand with her feet apart, her hips thrust forward and pee a stream which shot out slightly above horizontal and hit the ground a good two meters in front of her. I have always been under the impression that a girl, when standing, pees only slightly forwards. Does the angle actually vary between individuals, or is this trickery with the camera?
No, it can happen. My 6 year old daughter thinks it's cute because she can stand up and pee and does more times than not.
suchi

Mumbai, India

#50 Oct 18, 2008
it depends on the structure of genitals of girls...in some gals opening of"urithra" is slightly upper than others(like in my case)....i can pee standing easily even without lifting labia...if i slightly lift my labia i can shoot the pee stream upright like men....in my school days many times i used men`s toilet!!!!!!!!!.i have 2 daughters, unfortunately their pee opening is down and thee pee runs down their leg....i think im really luckey and my hubby loves my kind of peeing!!!!!
Del

Lowestoft, UK

#51 Oct 18, 2008
solsykersgal wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it can happen. My 6 year old daughter thinks it's cute because she can stand up and pee and does more times than not.
I thiught that young girls labia are close together; hence without seperating the pee tends to spray in unpredictable directions. Is this not so in your daughter's case? How far does her pee go and at what angle?

Since: Oct 08

Hampton, VA

#52 Oct 18, 2008
Del wrote:
<quoted text>
I thiught that young girls labia are close together; hence without seperating the pee tends to spray in unpredictable directions. Is this not so in your daughter's case? How far does her pee go and at what angle?
I guess her labia is not too close. If she stands in front of the toilet, she pees into it. I mean I don't gawk at her or anything.
Dennis

Charlotte, NC

#53 Oct 18, 2008
I don't want to brag, but I have peed a steam that went over a mile. Unfortunately, a female park ranger drove up just as I was shaking the last few drops off the end of my picnicer. She threatened to arrest me unless I was willing to make an appointment with her the nest day. She wanted to bring a girlfriend with a camera to take a photo of her holding my penis while directing it's flow down to the bottom of the Grand Canyon! I would have let her masturbate me so she could get in the Guiness Book of Records for propelling a guy's ejaculate further than any woman in history. You know, I sure didn't need a federal crime on my resume, I might end up in politics... [email protected]
Join Free
Jolly

Rawalpindi, Pakistan

#54 Dec 4, 2008
sexi man wrote:
so what does pee even taste like?
In the begining its bitter,hot, like onion-juice , not so good tasting but soon you are addicted and want more and more, lol
rocky calcutta

Kolkata, India

#58 Jan 15, 2009
how do girls manage to piss such powerfull stream?
rocky calcutta

Kolkata, India

#59 Jan 15, 2009
how do girls manage to shoot piss so long? how could you girls able to piss like the boys do? whose piss are more strong boys or girls?
Brian

Jefferson City, MO

#60 Jan 15, 2009
tony wrote:
I've seen a lot of girls raising their skirts,pulling their panties down ,squating and then letting a yellow stream go out. But I haven't come across any girl who piss standing upright...
will any girl explain how does one manage to do this?
When I was young most of the neighbor hood boys would pee for the girls and the girls for the boys. We used to see how far we could pee. I still love to see a women squat and pee with her skirt up and panties down.
rocky calcutta

Kolkata, India

#61 Jan 15, 2009
i love about the way woman pees. its my thinking that woman pees much more stronger than the man does. if any girl can tell that how can they generate such force while peeing. women pee makes a strange sound while peeing that a man cant. how do the girls generate such sound? pls tell me.
rocky calcutta

Kolkata, India

#62 Jan 15, 2009
suchi wrote:
it depends on the structure of genitals of girls...in some gals opening of"urithra" is slightly upper than others(like in my case)....i can pee standing easily even without lifting labia...if i slightly lift my labia i can shoot the pee stream upright like men....in my school days many times i used men`s toilet!!!!!!!!!.i have 2 daughters, unfortunately their pee opening is down and thee pee runs down their leg....i think im really luckey and my hubby loves my kind of peeing!!!!!
what is your age now? will you be still able to pee like the way you did in your school time?
rocky calcutta

Kolkata, India

#63 Jan 15, 2009
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
In the begining its bitter,hot, like onion-juice , not so good tasting but soon you are addicted and want more and more, lol
have you tasted a pee? if you then pls tell why woman pee makes such a strong sound?
rocky calcutta

Kolkata, India

#64 Jan 15, 2009
lovely wrote:
i think its just impossible to pee upright for a girl.....even if she lifts up her labia(i saw my mom doing this) the pee stream shoots in 45 degree angle and the pee is ending the stream will be weaker and falls down on her feet.........hee hee hee..........girl cant be a man in case of pee....
how long you can pee? your pees makes a strong sound or not?
rocky calcutta

Kolkata, India

#65 Jan 22, 2009
any girl si online pls reply
Urmila

Delhi, India

#66 Feb 3, 2009
I consider it inferior for we girls to piss in a squatting position. Once I had this urge to piss and I had to piss in front of my boyfriend, of course in squatting position. He simple took his penis and put it in my mouth - so simple for him!!! I think that God has been unkind to make me a girl.

“I'm deployed”

Since: Oct 07

Roswell, NM

#67 Feb 3, 2009
i think its so hot to see or even hear a woman urinate. squatting, laying down, standing it all gets me Really excited

“Looking for Fun”

Since: Feb 09

Kansas City, MO

#68 Feb 3, 2009
any gals in kcmo wanna piss on me email me at [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-Bi skype fun 5 min dixondottito2 50,479
Facetime girl 6 min tonyx 23
bhilai durg gay meet sex 6 min rahul 1,472
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min Joey543212 962,835
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min younggun3345 474,001
Maa ki chudai ki baatein (Feb '15) 7 min Desi Boy 3,084
Gay snapchat users (Jan '13) 7 min Jake_13246 9,073
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 7 min AnythingGoes 15,141
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 11 min Andrew 211,140
More from around the web