girls pissing
restful

Navan, Ireland

#383 Aug 21, 2011
sexbitch wrote:
the thing i love more than anything is pissing standing up in front of a load of guys in the mens, at first they try to complain but once i put a show they couldn't care less
Hi sexybitch, can I have a pic of u peeing standing up,? [email protected]
jack

Mastic Beach, NY

#384 Aug 25, 2011
they can piss on me ANY TIME
HOT GuY

Bangalore, India

#386 Aug 31, 2011
I REALLY WANT TO DRINK SOME PISS OF GIRLS.IS THERE ANYBODY OUT TO PISS ON ME AND MY FACE
Mylie

Hebron, IN

#387 Sep 4, 2011
i can pee standing up its not as exciting as you might think but it is good for long car rides and bike rides or walks
restful

Dublin, Ireland

#388 Sep 4, 2011
Mylie wrote:
i can pee standing up its not as exciting as you might think but it is good for long car rides and bike rides or walks
Hi Mylie, that is so cool, I would love to chat with u, if u would like to chat please do so, [email protected]
Saurav

Europe

#389 Sep 20, 2011
Emma i love the sound of peeing of my girlfriend And that sweet sound could be heard when she sits and pee.Me and my gf once have a competition who can see farther standing but while peeing she farted.
arunsekhar

Bhubaneswar, India

#393 Oct 16, 2011
can i get the pic how u piss. i think i will be lucky
Steve

Netherlands

#395 Nov 1, 2011
I uploaded some of my favorite vids :)

Check it out on http://www.filesonic.nl/folder/13581611

For more info & screenshots you can also visit www.luxxia.com first.

Steve
jimmy44000

Pohang, Korea

#397 Nov 10, 2011
why women cry during sex, although they enjoy much than rider. Rider does all labour, make arouse to women, make her leg high, push in-out his penis and last loose his costly sperm in body of women. In all process women only enjoy and male hard work but more over bitch cry must. WHY ?????
briana

Oklahoma City, OK

#398 Dec 14, 2011
i will urinate on your face if you lick my hole after
tidal

Rapid City, SD

#399 Dec 14, 2011
briana wrote:
i will urinate on your face if you lick my hole after
mmmm sounds good maybe lick as you pee

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#400 Dec 14, 2011
jimmy44000 wrote:
why women cry during sex, although they enjoy much than rider. Rider does all labour, make arouse to women, make her leg high, push in-out his penis and last loose his costly sperm in body of women. In all process women only enjoy and male hard work but more over bitch cry must. WHY ?????
If you don't like how girls fuss over your COSTLY sperm, you should just keep it all. I'll settle for the no-name brand. LOL
eros

Surrey, Canada

#401 Dec 22, 2011
junior wrote:
I piss standing up all the time... it's actually a huge turn on... I usually end up getting aroused by myself and masturbating. I've perfected it. I'm not saying it's easy and it does take a bit of practice. Your beaver needs to be trimmed or else the yellow flow will get attached and end up running down your leg.
Can I see you do it? In real life...

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#402 Dec 22, 2011
briana wrote:
i will urinate on your face if you lick my hole after
U have a deal
MonteW
JonathonMac

UK

#403 Dec 23, 2011
We have a joint bathroom & toilet, & if someone is in the shower with the vanity curtain pulled round, other family can use the toilet to pee. I would be lying if i said it doesnt turn me on to hear my daughters squirting, & occaisionally seeing them through a crack in the curtain, with their panties to their knees.
Max

Carmarthen, UK

#404 Dec 23, 2011
JonathonMac wrote:
We have a joint bathroom & toilet, & if someone is in the shower with the vanity curtain pulled round, other family can use the toilet to pee. I would be lying if i said it doesnt turn me on to hear my daughters squirting, & occaisionally seeing them through a crack in the curtain, with their panties to their knees.
Can i have some pic?
BPM

Netherlands

#405 Dec 28, 2011
Devod7

Bexhill, UK

#406 Jan 10, 2012
After drinking a few pints of beer each, my girlfriend and I jumped into the bath. When she said she was dying for a pee, I dared her to try and pee as far as she could. It came as a shock to me when a powerful stream shot over my shoulder and struck the wall behind me (about 6 feet away). She had a big bladder because I once held a pint glass for her to pee in, and she managed to fill it to the top. We had a lot of fun playing 'water sports'.
Brendan

Harrison Township, MI

#408 Jan 18, 2012
del wrote:
I recently downloaded a video from a torrent site. An oriental girl was shown peeing in varrious places and in different positions. I am sure that girls pee far more powerfully than boys - this one was able to stand with her feet apart, her hips thrust forward and pee a stream which shot out slightly above horizontal and hit the ground a good two meters in front of her. I have always been under the impression that a girl, when standing, pees only slightly forwards. Does the angle actually vary between individuals, or is this trickery with the camera?
Could you email me this a [email protected]
poolman67

“poolman_is_36: skype m 4 f”

Since: Mar 11

Bedford, UK...07919837720

#409 Jan 20, 2012
sexbitch wrote:
the thing i love more than anything is pissing standing up in front of a load of guys in the mens, at first they try to complain but once i put a show they couldn't care less
thats a show i'd like 2 c.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay sex in jaipur (Feb '15) 2 min Aashish 4,697
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 2 min James_bazza230 155,072
gay sex in Birmingham (Feb '12) 2 min Add 17,477
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 2 min Jocelyn 25,992
Taboo no limits ki....k chat (Apr '14) 3 min Welshboy6780 5,348
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min YOUareMYslave 1,506,571
Pattie's PHOTO BOOTH 3 min Pattie- 1,751
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 4 min baseball15guy 356,797
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 5 min pantylover2112 252,157
More from around the web