hard on

New York, NY

#362 Jul 10, 2011
when i was 10 the next door neighbor girl was 8, we had a play area in the woods behind our homes. we used to go there to play. one time she said she had to pee, so she left to go behind a tree and droped her shorts and panties. so i asked her if i could watch, she said yes. only if she could watch me pee also. so i went with her to the tree. i pulled my shorts and underwear down and we watch each other pee. when she said she was done she need to wipe. i asked her why. because girl's had to. we didn't cont
hard on

New York, NY

#363 Jul 10, 2011
have anything to wipe her with. so she asked me to lick her pssy clean. which i did. she asked if i wipe my self i said no. she asked if she could lick my dck clean and i said yes and she did. when she did i started to pee again. she asked why, i said i couldn't help it. that it felt good what she did. she put my dck in her mouth and started scking it. i peed again in her mouth, and she dranked it down. she wanted me to tast her pee so i laid down and had her put her pssy on my mouth to pee and she cont.
hard on

New York, NY

#364 Jul 10, 2011
in my mouth. we did this until i was 15 and she was12.
digger

Corry, PA

#365 Jul 10, 2011
i had a girl one time "pee" on my face and then i licked her.... nice and clean, well, she had a climax right after wards.
singlemomwith2

Buffalo, MN

#366 Jul 10, 2011
I like peeing my tights, pantyhose, pants and my bed, anyone elce?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#367 Jul 10, 2011
i tried it standing once pulled lips apart and let it go trouble when trailing off ran down my legs and ass squatting is the best posi for me
luke

Mission Viejo, CA

#368 Jul 11, 2011
del wrote:
I recently downloaded a video from a torrent site. An oriental girl was shown peeing in varrious places and in different positions. I am sure that girls pee far more powerfully than boys - this one was able to stand with her feet apart, her hips thrust forward and pee a stream which shot out slightly above horizontal and hit the ground a good two meters in front of her. I have always been under the impression that a girl, when standing, pees only slightly forwards. Does the angle actually vary between individuals, or is this trickery with the camera?
send to me at lukezettler@gmail.com and will give you details

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#369 Jul 12, 2011
brigetta wrote:
i tried it standing once pulled lips apart and let it go trouble when trailing off ran down my legs and ass squatting is the best posi for me
hi brigetta,would u like to chat,if so please do e51190@yahoo.com
Join Free
digger

Corry, PA

#370 Jul 12, 2011
if theres any females here in penn that wouldnt mind letting me watch, and maybe do a little licking? i would gladly find someway to get to you.
Drea

Fort Worth, TX

#371 Jul 19, 2011
Andrea.good26@yahoo I am a hisser and love the way it feels spraying out of my urethra. Pics
Drea

Fort Worth, TX

#372 Jul 19, 2011
solido wrote:
<quoted text>
Im interested :)
send me, solido333@windowslive.com
what u want in return?
Andrea.good26@yahoo. I love pissing and taking videos of me peeing
WOW

United States

#373 Jul 20, 2011
I used to have a really hot girlfriend that used to love pissing all the time! She did anything I wanted her to do with it like piss in my mouth and let me drink it or just piss anywhere in public and all kinds of fun things. Just the other night I was helping a friend of mines gf with a ride home from work and we got talking about dirty sex. I told her about my ex and how she loved it so much. She asked me if I was into it and I told her I loved it and miss it every day! She told me that she always wanted to do it but her bf thought it was gross. I told her if she ever wanted to do it to me she could so we drove to a state park,stripped naked and she pissed all over me while I laid in the grass naked! It was so nice and we are going to do it again tomorrow and take it to the next level! She is so fuckin sexy and amazingly beautiful I cant wait! I'll drink all the piss I can and then cum in her pussy! What are friends for? HAHA! It's going to be our dirty little secret because he's a good friend of mine and we arent going to ruin that! HAHA! Im so happy right now and cant wait!:D
Brian

Kolkata, India

#375 Jul 21, 2011
Even I Love to drink Young Girls pee
bubblegum555

Riverside, RI

#376 Aug 6, 2011
oh my god im a 13 year old girl and i love pissing standing up its so much fun and feels so much better and your right it really does feel good when i hold my bfs penis and aim it when he pee`s u really can feel the piss going through his penis and should me and my bf have sex

“Too, too sweet for words.”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#377 Aug 6, 2011
I love peeing for my partner...watching, licking, drinking, playing... Anything he or she desires.
jack

Decatur, GA

#378 Aug 7, 2011
Briana wrote:
If I peed on camera for someone what would you like to see? Me peeing in something, or just peeing all over the floor? Would you want me to spread my lips? Would you like my hissing sound as it comes out of my hole?
I luv anything. Its such a turn on. Jacks5351@gmail.com
jack

Decatur, GA

#379 Aug 7, 2011
teenygirl wrote:
think men like seeing... my father and big brother many times come in the bathroom when im doin it!! i feel so embarassed. am 14
Hey im 15 and I can tell u that personally a 14 year old girl pissing is super hot. Email me at jacks5351@gmail.com
jack

Decatur, GA

#380 Aug 7, 2011
staceyGstring wrote:
<quoted text>
I am making a new video of me peeing this weekend with sound for someone so I can send it too you if you want? Then you can see and hear it! Interested?
Send it to me. Jacks5351@gmail.com
sexbitch

Orpington, UK

#381 Aug 20, 2011
the thing i love more than anything is pissing standing up in front of a load of guys in the mens, at first they try to complain but once i put a show they couldn't care less
PissFun

Spain

#382 Aug 21, 2011
sexbitch wrote:
the thing i love more than anything is pissing standing up in front of a load of guys in the mens, at first they try to complain but once i put a show they couldn't care less
I had some real good times with a woman who was as mad on pissing as much as I am, we experimented a lot and had such a lot of pissy fun. One thing she managed to perfect was pissing *through* her flys on her jeans, it was amazing to see. The trick was to cut it off clean which meant leaving some piss inside her, but we'd have used that later!! Brilliant memories.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min slutboy 277,533
Horny ladies call 07729589323 wife's asleep 2 min Hit me up 1
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Boy987boy 453,371
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min colt2274 631,310
Real stories of getting caught masturbating! (Jul '11) 2 min HoRni 758
Sharing girlfriends pics 3 min george 2
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min Bifuuss 75,069
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min RODAK999 594,542
More from around the web