wayne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Anybody in michigan near the city of Detroit wants to have a gang bang with there wives im open to it want to have alot of fun
ken

Elmira, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

wife was gang banged twice before we were married. i never seen it, but from what she has said would love to watch her
wayne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

ken wrote:
wife was gang banged twice before we were married. i never seen it, but from what she has said would love to watch her
what area u in ken r u in michigan
wayne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Alen wrote:
Have tried gang bang a few years ago most men 7 who f--k her 10 guys turned up all got BJ : we did a few more gang bangs with a group of 5 guys which went on for about 6 months but work got in way : but now we need guys to start again : any offers ; we would welcome a couple who are into this to help : if u leave a contact never and message I will get in touch
im down with it r u in michigan
ken

Elmira, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

im in NY but visit Detroit at times
hardhead

Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

My wife has taken part in many gang bangs over the years. I am out of town 10 months out of the year (2 to 3 months at a time) and have been working with the same 2 guys for 19 years. My wife will come to see me every couple weeks and about 12 years ago we all ended up banging my wife so now it happens almost every time she comes to see me. If I am gone for 2 months she will come to see me 2 or 3 times and if I am gone 3 months she will come 3 to 5 times and stay on average of 3 nights. When she comes, we usualy do it 2 of the 3 nights. She has done it a few time that I wasnt part of, One time 1 of the guys didnt go out of town with us and he had called her one night to see if she would be willing to get paid for a gangband with him and 5 other guys. She called and asked me and I told her that it was fine. She asked how much she should charge and I ment to say $100 a guy but only said $100. So she did 6 guys for $100. The other few times was $100+ per guy. The most she has done was 9 guys but she doesnt really like it if there is more then 3.
wayne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

hardhead wrote:
My wife has taken part in many gang bangs over the years. I am out of town 10 months out of the year (2 to 3 months at a time) and have been working with the same 2 guys for 19 years. My wife will come to see me every couple weeks and about 12 years ago we all ended up banging my wife so now it happens almost every time she comes to see me. If I am gone for 2 months she will come to see me 2 or 3 times and if I am gone 3 months she will come 3 to 5 times and stay on average of 3 nights. When she comes, we usualy do it 2 of the 3 nights. She has done it a few time that I wasnt part of, One time 1 of the guys didnt go out of town with us and he had called her one night to see if she would be willing to get paid for a gangband with him and 5 other guys. She called and asked me and I told her that it was fine. She asked how much she should charge and I ment to say $100 a guy but only said $100. So she did 6 guys for $100. The other few times was $100+ per guy. The most she has done was 9 guys but she doesnt really like it if there is more then 3.
wow that sound like a lot of fun where do u guys live at what state is ur wife hott
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

hardhead wrote:
That is a hot story. Can we be bffs?
Join Free
hardhead

Social Circle, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

wayne wrote:
<quoted text> wow that sound like a lot of fun where do u guys live at what state is ur wife hott
Most people think she is very hot, she is 36, 5'2" tall with measurements of 36D-29-38. Shes a redhead pail white skin and that makes it that much more erotic because one of my buddys is a black guy. The contrast of her pail white skin against his dark black skin is a big turn-on.
ken

Elmira, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

wife 48 brunette 38,d like get her gang bang as xmas present
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

hardhead wrote:
<quoted text>Most people think she is very hot, she is 36, 5'2" tall with measurements of 36D-29-38. Shes a redhead pail white skin and that makes it that much more erotic because one of my buddys is a black guy. The contrast of her pail white skin against his dark black skin is a big turn-on.
Would your black friend and his 5 buddies be the ones that gang banged her for $100? Hot story
hardhead

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Would your black friend and his 5 buddies be the ones that gang banged her for $100? Hot story
No, there were 2 black guys involved in it but I don't know ether one of them.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

ken wrote:
I'm 18 and I could do it. Easy.
curious

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

hardhead wrote:
<quoted text>No, there were 2 black guys involved in it but I don't know ether one of them.
I am thinking of letting my wife start out with 1 guy and work her way up to a gang bang. As a man how does it make you feel? Were willing to at least try it with 1 other male first
hardhead

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I am thinking of letting my wife start out with 1 guy and work her way up to a gang bang. As a man how does it make you feel? Were willing to at least try it with 1 other male first
I was totally good with it. For us, it just kind of happen. It wasn't planned at all, but there was a lot of alcohol involved. I love my wife and the sex with her is great, and I love the fact that many other guys always want her and some get to have sex with her. She enjoys doing it as much, if not more than I do. I don't think she has ever not wanted to have sex with multiple guys since we started doing it years ago and as long as she wants it, I am happy to let her do it.
wayne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

ken wrote:
wow that sounds like alot of fun

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

I'm a 38/f recently divorced. I've been in several gangbangs....it's a tricky subject. Usually the husband thinks it's a great idea and the wife goes along to please her man.

I'll say...from experience...everything in me wanted to say no when my hubby first brought up the idea. But I went along and even when i did i figured he would get jealous and put a stop to it. i was wrong wrong. getting gangbanged isnt like sleeping with one man whos not your hubby. when theres alot of men all around you fuckking you without time to think or feel guilty you just tend to give in and let it happen.

It can be amazing but it can also be very hard for a woman to live with afterwards.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

I did it at first because he wanted me to. I feel like a wife should submit to her husband in everything and so I agreed to do the gangbang (and ill admit i cried about it for a week before and after).

yes i enjoyed it alot and more than i thought i would. but i remember thinking that it was all due to my hubbys love for me and me for him. it made the pleasure not feel so guilty. but these gangbangs happened again and again and i felt that my hubby was getting more and more distant from me but i couldnt do anything to stop it. its so hard to explain. i feel like i did everything my ex wanted me to do but i did too much you know?
having fun

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

I met my wife while doing her in a gang bang almost 6 years ago. She had been involved in many of them before we met but after we started dating she stopped for a while. After we got married she started to miss doing them so we started it up again and have been doing it on a regular bases. I don't take part in all of them but I am always thereto see it happen. She is now 29 years old and has been with 273 guys she thinks. Most of them were in gang bangs. She said she wants to hit the 500 mark before she turns 35 and then she will stop maybe. I don't know if I want it to go that far but for now, everything is good and we are having fun so I guess we will see what happens.
doug

Saint Clair Shores, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

having fun wrote:
I met my wife while doing her in a gang bang almost 6 years ago. She had been involved in many of them before we met but after we started dating she stopped for a while. After we got married she started to miss doing them so we started it up again and have been doing it on a regular bases. I don't take part in all of them but I am always thereto see it happen. She is now 29 years old and has been with 273 guys she thinks. Most of them were in gang bangs. She said she wants to hit the 500 mark before she turns 35 and then she will stop maybe. I don't know if I want it to go that far but for now, everything is good and we are having fun so I guess we will see what happens.
nice to have a wife that likes to get banged--isn't it!!! My wife is just like your wife only my wife is 38 years old.My wife will do a few gang bangs a year and she also has alot of black guys banging her.How many guys are banging your wife at her gang bangs??? For some reason 273 does not sound like alot of guys,my wife does more then that in one year.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of134
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7266 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k 2 min Johnnymostfly 139,239
Gay/bi K....k 2 min Aaronmichael567 65,679
hereford prostitutes (Aug '12) 2 min Dar92 49
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min name below 212,912
sexting numbers (May '13) 3 min Ron 7,929
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 3 min Danuk 29,264
BBW With Pics to Share! (May '12) 3 min Always up 78
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min annon241192 334,937
Females that post nude snapchat stories 6 min Heavenlee 2,687