“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#1361 Feb 10, 2011
biiguy wrote:
<quoted text>
I fully agree... in fact, I'm home now, & in that state...
Too bad you're not in the state of Wisconsin - it would warm me up a lot!

How's it hangin these days???

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
cbt slave

Virden, IL

#1362 Feb 10, 2011
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
let me be your human toilet tonight, my dear

“To push the boundaries....”

Since: Oct 07

Nazereth, Israel

#1363 Feb 10, 2011
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
I'd be glad to be with you in WI... or even better, to have you here. It's warmer...
Otherwise, all's well... and it's good to see you.
Buddy

Chapin, SC

#1364 Feb 11, 2011
We are always nude when we are at home. Been doing this for years. My wife and I, long with our 2 teenage daughters, have enjoyed this life style since our daughters were born.
gbgpiaay

Gettysburg, PA

#1365 Feb 11, 2011
I usually atleast wear a t-shirt. In winter time, a pr. of sox also. A pair of shorts near the front door just in case to be 'decent.'

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1366 Feb 11, 2011
lola wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok - but I live in a very old house - radiator hot water heat - would cost a small fortune to keep 70 deg and comfy for nude all winter!
I enjoy wearing 'skimpy'clothing at home.During the summer,I wear my 'birthday suit.'If anyone peeks,I only hope they get a 'rise;'that would please me.Girls especially need to get comfortable with being nude;and, among others.It's a 'girl thing;'practice for things to come.It's not immodest,or sinful.SEX is not immodest or sinful.
Dane

Oklahoma City, OK

#1367 May 1, 2011
At home naked is my normal. My wife not so much. Been this way since I was a young teen at home. Parents just tolerated it. Been married forty-two years and if I wear clothes around house a coup,e of days she will comment why. So I just stay naked unless we have company.
We have a place a couple of hours from here we go to on some week-end out in the country. Most times in the spring and summer I drive out there naked and will spend entire week-end naked. I return to the city driving naked. I keep shorts and a shirt handy in case we have to stop. Wife will stay naked out there most times. When our kids were still lived at home they were use to being naked. It is all just a normal way for us.
We have a couple of very close friends that will visit us and disrobe and they enjoy going to the county place with us. No messing with others spouse/significant other but at time sex has happened with couples when things get hot and heavy. No buggy, others just enjoy the show.
It all what we do in "private" and act like no one else does it.
billy uk

Northwich, UK

#1368 May 2, 2011
At home in the lounge naked. Wife at home in the lounge also naked. Eldest step-daughter at home in the lunge, guess what !. Youngest step daughter, ditto. Son, upstairs in his room, probably naked. We are happy with our nudity and I am the luckiest man alive.
Join Free
retired

Waterloo, IA

#1369 Jun 4, 2011
Ever since childhood I have enjoyed being naked. I still sleep naked, make breakfast naked and generally stay naked till I need to go out. I have a boat near a large body of water and so I take it off shore to swim and sun nude as often as the weather allows here in the south. We were naked in the Garden of Eden, as God intended for us and I speculate that Heaven will return us to that condition. Shame we messed it up.
Massive mind

Tacoma, WA

#1370 Jun 5, 2011
Wanna sext:)

Since: Jul 09

Colorado Springs, CO

#1371 Jun 9, 2011
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Now I need to go to Wisconsin.:) How are ya lola?

Since: Jul 11

Orillia, Canada

#1372 Jul 12, 2011
Hi All. New to this site as I was surfing for naked at home sites and found this one. I love being nude and shed that outer layer as often as I can. The feeling of freedom that I get is so overwhelming it's incredible. Given the chance I would take my vacation at a nudist resort at the blink of an eye. My better half, unfortunately hates being naked and fronds on me being nude, even around the house. I often wait till she goes somewhere and strip off. We live on 10 acres and I love being in the woods nude and feeling the wind on my skin. Enjoy.
Oneway

Astoria, NY

#1373 Jul 12, 2011
firefox693 wrote:
Hi All. New to this site as I was surfing for naked at home sites and found this one. I love being nude and shed that outer layer as often as I can. The feeling of freedom that I get is so overwhelming it's incredible. Given the chance I would take my vacation at a nudist resort at the blink of an eye. My better half, unfortunately hates being naked and fronds on me being nude, even around the house. I often wait till she goes somewhere and strip off. We live on 10 acres and I love being in the woods nude and feeling the wind on my skin. Enjoy.
Wanna get naked on web cam together?
Oneway8558@yahoo.com
piky

Kolkata, India

#1374 Aug 15, 2011
In my room, I am always naked even in the presence of my maid servants. They actually enjoy my nudity and never tell anybody.
travelingfirehor se

Huachuca City, AZ

#1375 Aug 17, 2011
on trip.visit or relocate.edfirehorse at yahoo mail or chat....looking for real
Hornybabe-1999

Ottawa, Canada

#1376 Aug 17, 2011
I wish i could walk in my house naked but im with my parents. )-: but i love being naked with the door closed rubbing myself...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1377 Aug 18, 2011
I love being nude around the house. I have done all kinds of stuff in the nude. What are some of the things everyone else has done in the nude around the house. someone respond and i will tell

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1378 Aug 18, 2011
Hornybabe-1999 wrote:
I wish i could walk in my house naked but im with my parents.)-: but i love being naked with the door closed rubbing myself...
That's the beauty of having your own area to be yourself in. Whether its an entire house or just your room. Everyone needs to be able to express themselves. Glad you have a space to do that in. Enjoy!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1379 Aug 18, 2011
who wanna get naked on web cam and be sexy? I'm 15 and horny email me brianc145@gmail.com

Since: May 11

Randburg, South Africa

#1380 Aug 23, 2011
it's great to be naked at home.... such a feeling of freedom ....so.........
LET"S ALL GET NAKED

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
umabhebhana (Dec '10) 3 min Ben30 33,877
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min blue52092 731,615
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min gayboyzxxx 347,599
Hal is s peado 4 min hal 631
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min SUPERliner685v8 732,746
I want whatsapp contacts (Jan '13) 4 min Firozabad boy 827... 1,958
Any girls selling nudes 4 min achyfi 4
Dirty ki...k 6 min soccerbro 63,390
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 8 min livellifee 97,689
More from around the web