“To push the boundaries....”

Since: Oct 07

Nazereth, Israel

#1199 Sep 12, 2010
Zach wrote:
Would anyone on this thread actually answer the front door while naked?
When my parents took a weeks holiday back in '98 I spent most of the week hanging out naked in the house and after about 3 days it felt so natural and good that I forgot I was naked almost.
Making breakfast one weekday and the postman knocked at about 8am for me to sign for a parcel.
I opened the door totally naked, only realised as I did it. He said nothing. I said nothing. My manhood was in his face as I signed the slip and I swear he never even checked me out. It was a long 20 seconds, and when I shut the door my heart was pounding hard, but I laughed after a bit.
Having done it once by accident, I got a buzz out of thinking of doing it a second time to whoever came to the door in an official capacity.
Within 2 hours a meter reader came knocking and I let him in the house without getting dressed, stayed naked, as I took him to the cupboard in the hall to read the electric/gas meter. He said nothing whatsoever. Not even a funny look.
Before the week ended I had opened the door to about 5 people, including a couple of cold callers, which kept their chatter short I think!
It was just a lark really, but it was my body and my own home, so should it have even been an issue to raise my heart rate over?
Your house, your choice. And if they have a problem, well... it's THEIR problem. Though I can picture some religious nuts' reactions.....

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1200 Sep 12, 2010
Zach wrote:
Would anyone on this thread actually answer the front door while naked?
When my parents took a weeks holiday back in '98 I spent most of the week hanging out naked in the house and after about 3 days it felt so natural and good that I forgot I was naked almost.
Making breakfast one weekday and the postman knocked at about 8am for me to sign for a parcel.
I opened the door totally naked, only realised as I did it. He said nothing. I said nothing. My manhood was in his face as I signed the slip and I swear he never even checked me out. It was a long 20 seconds, and when I shut the door my heart was pounding hard, but I laughed after a bit.
Having done it once by accident, I got a buzz out of thinking of doing it a second time to whoever came to the door in an official capacity.
Within 2 hours a meter reader came knocking and I let him in the house without getting dressed, stayed naked, as I took him to the cupboard in the hall to read the electric/gas meter. He said nothing whatsoever. Not even a funny look.
Before the week ended I had opened the door to about 5 people, including a couple of cold callers, which kept their chatter short I think!
It was just a lark really, but it was my body and my own home, so should it have even been an issue to raise my heart rate over?
Not too long ago I did just that by accident! I ordered a pizza and forgot that I was only wearing a Hawaiian shirt (I was pretty drunk & had the munchies). Well, I opened the door for the pizza girl. OOPS!!! Didn't get my pizza. Ended up chowing on pretzels instead.
Jay

Humble, TX

#1201 Sep 12, 2010
I love being naked. I really love to go into the backyard with nothing on. The cool breeze blowing always gives me a hard-on. I have walked out to the front yard at night. What a rush. I think my neighbor was on the front porch across the street....oops!

I have never answered the door nude. Maybe one day.
Zach

Addington, UK

#1202 Sep 13, 2010
Jason68 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not too long ago I did just that by accident! I ordered a pizza and forgot that I was only wearing a Hawaiian shirt (I was pretty drunk & had the munchies). Well, I opened the door for the pizza girl. OOPS!!! Didn't get my pizza. Ended up chowing on pretzels instead.
Why didn't you get your pizza Jason? Maybe it was the Hawaiian shirt!

Location hidden

#1205 Sep 14, 2010
Haha now I want to do that...I wonder what would happen...
Brandon

Lufkin, TX

#1206 Sep 14, 2010
Smoetimes late at night when i'm the only one left up I do this. Hell i'm sitting in my computer chair nude right now with a big hard on.

Since: Jul 09

Colorado Springs, CO

#1207 Sep 15, 2010
Katie78 wrote:
Haha now I want to do that...I wonder what would happen...
If I was the delivery guy, I would probably stutter and stand there in shock with a huge smile on my face and get to attention REAL quick :) lol

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#1208 Sep 15, 2010
Spending time nude is healthy. It gives your skin some time to breath freely and if you happen to be religious it's the perfect way to pray. You are exposing your whole self to god even though he don't see your clothing anyways.
This is your own home be it owned or rented. If you can't be comfortable in your own home; where can you be?
Look, like it or not everyone is a nudist from time to time unless you shower with your clothes on. Just like every nudist must get dressed from time to time. Hey, they have to go to town to get groceries.
Join Free
Zach

Addington, UK

#1209 Sep 15, 2010
We need some delivery people on this thread to say if they've had naked men or women answer the door on them. I bet there are a few tales out there from all kinds of people, meter readers, cold callers, pizza and food delivery, postal workers, maybe even friends and neighbours, the list is endless!
Now then, better ring up for a meatfeast with extra topping, throw caution to the wind, along with my togs, and wait for the door to ring.
Oh dear, could this be called a fetish?

;-)

Location hidden

#1210 Sep 15, 2010
Zach wrote:
We need some delivery people on this thread to say if they've had naked men or women answer the door on them. I bet there are a few tales out there from all kinds of people, meter readers, cold callers, pizza and food delivery, postal workers, maybe even friends and neighbours, the list is endless!
Now then, better ring up for a meatfeast with extra topping, throw caution to the wind, along with my togs, and wait for the door to ring.
;-)
There are Hash clubs that run nekkid hashes from time to time. Usually, in the summer months. Adults all ages running through the woods in the buff; with running shoes of course. Check out a local Hash on the web and see if they run a nekkid hash.

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#1211 Sep 16, 2010
Zach wrote:
;-)
I have a friend who loved to party. He got really P'd off because the Jehovas Witnesses would always ring his doorbell in the morning and wake him up all hung over and mad. One morning he didnt put on his robe and answered the door with a big pee pee stiffie. Those people NEVER came back, he said :)
Cindhotty

United States

#1212 Sep 16, 2010
No work today, so naked all day.
PerthBoy

Perth, Australia

#1213 Sep 16, 2010
Cindhotty wrote:
No work today, so naked all day.
Wish I lived next door to u

Since: Jul 09

Colorado Springs, CO

#1214 Sep 16, 2010
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a friend who loved to party. He got really P'd off because the Jehovas Witnesses would always ring his doorbell in the morning and wake him up all hung over and mad. One morning he didnt put on his robe and answered the door with a big pee pee stiffie. Those people NEVER came back, he said :)
Thats sounds fun :) Want to drop by with a delivery for me? I would be happy to answer the door that way or in just undies wink wink we know what kind dont we? miss ya lola :)
Zach

Addington, UK

#1215 Sep 16, 2010
Jason68 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are Hash clubs that run nekkid hashes from time to time. Usually, in the summer months. Adults all ages running through the woods in the buff; with running shoes of course. Check out a local Hash on the web and see if they run a nekkid hash.
With running shoes, that doesn't make them in the buff then!
Afraid to take their shoes off, the cowards, get them barefoot at once, then they'll be buff, feeling all that lovely forest ground as they run.

Location hidden

#1216 Sep 16, 2010
Zach wrote:
<quoted text>
With running shoes, that doesn't make them in the buff then!
Afraid to take their shoes off, the cowards, get them barefoot at once, then they'll be buff, feeling all that lovely forest ground as they run.
Yeah. You try running barefoot over pine cones, sticks, and rocks. Besides, the youg chicks wearing nothing but running shoes and little white footie socks is just too cool.
Zach

Addington, UK

#1217 Sep 16, 2010
I've been naked in just my trainers before and it feels really odd for some reason, especially if you've got a bulky pair on your feet.
Would you agree?
Anyway if they are going naked, I'd want the chance to judge them entirely, stuff the pine needles, bare feet are always worth gazing at, even with the other distractions on a naked body!
I speak from experience, as a teenage boy I regularly did lengthy runs through lakeside grassy and thistly areas bare foot and even played a football game barefoot once as punishment for not having the right studded boots.

Location hidden

#1218 Sep 16, 2010
Zach wrote:
I've been naked in just my trainers before and it feels really odd for some reason, especially if you've got a bulky pair on your feet.
Would you agree?
Anyway if they are going naked, I'd want the chance to judge them entirely, stuff the pine needles, bare feet are always worth gazing at, even with the other distractions on a naked body!
I speak from experience, as a teenage boy I regularly did lengthy runs through lakeside grassy and thistly areas bare foot and even played a football game barefoot once as punishment for not having the right studded boots.
I'd recommend trying some Vibram Five Fingers. They work best on soft trails. Haven't had the chance to try them on a nekkid hash yet. Do an image search and you'll know what I'm talking about.
Hailey

UK

#1222 Sep 16, 2010
I love to wander around naked most of the time, email me hales92@msn.com
mark

Cobb, CA

#1223 Sep 16, 2010
My wife and I even stay naked when the family comes over. They have come to be relaxed with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min jameses_95 658,432
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min Jimmy 677,797
Does someone like to get pissed on 6 min Postcard1 12
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 6 min alice97 87,174
Snapchat nudes anyone can leave there username (Dec '12) 6 min HookupHub 18,579
See my gf 6 min Danny346 1
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 6 min Bans 70,522
Dirty ki...k 6 min vision555 14,605
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 10 min 7ico12 309,692
More from around the web