Since: Dec 07

Killeen, TX

#87 Dec 8, 2007
When I lived alone I went around nude a lot, except when frying bacon, very bad idea.... Now I am married and have a 15 year old daughter so no more walking around naked for me or the wife, but once she moves out, watch out...LOL

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#89 Dec 8, 2007
its only skin and blood wrote:
I walk round nude alot. Where I live there ar not too many people and the windows are high. The only thing I would say is that in the UK it costs more to heat the house in the winter...so being natural isn't good for global warming..LOL..
All my neighbours know and when they knock, for whatever reasnon, I always answer through the window...so they don't see my old mans tackle.
I guess if someone was pervy enough they could see it all from the trees...but who the hell wants to look at a 48 yo mans dik??
Nothing wrong with a 48 y/o man and his dickie! I bet it is quite hot and attractive when you, "get the wrinkles out"!!!!
abc

Leichhardt, Australia

#91 Dec 9, 2007
Well its so hot at this time of year where I live, It would be crazy not to walk around the house naked.
its only skin and blood

UK

#92 Dec 9, 2007
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing wrong with a 48 y/o man and his dickie! I bet it is quite hot and attractive when you, "get the wrinkles out"!!!!
Thank you kindly maam!!

Depends how you get the wrinkles out I suppose....the Iron was a little too painful..although strangely erotic...LOL...

I know of one sure way of getting 'em out...works every time....but that's private....LOL...

I am, fortunately, still able to see mine...it is not hidden by a huge stomach...LOL...a lot of 48yo guys don't look after themselves and only see dickie in a mirror..LOL...god knows how they pee or do anything else with it.....
usabig

Bangladesh

#93 Dec 10, 2007
mY Chachi means my aunt stays naked she is Home>>> she dunt mind if i c her naked>>>>>
biglotty Africa

Ghana

#95 Dec 11, 2007
i sleep nude and walk around home nude when i am alone.it makes me feel free like the bird
Office Girl

United States

#96 Dec 11, 2007
90% of the time when I'm at home I'm only wearing my garter belt stockings thong and high heels. About 50% I'm totally naked with a robe and pair of high heels near the back door so if I have too answer the door.

Since: Dec 07

Germany

#97 Dec 11, 2007
running around naked at home? impossible! my wife has big saggy 40 DD t*ts. watching her going downstairs, her naked t*ts bouncing and jiggling would make me drag her to our sleeping room at once.
there are a lot of other actions, that would show the same effect on me - IŽd do her as often as I could......
Join Free
Robert

Corpus Christi, TX

#98 Mar 29, 2008
My kids have always been little nudists, whether I wanted them to be or not. By the time they were 5 and 6, I just joined in and nobody has ever thought much about it. Now my boys are 17 and 16 and we don't go out of our way to be naked, but we often don't put much effort into getting dressed in the morning or after showering. So nudity rules at our house.
Baffled

AOL

#99 Mar 30, 2008
I remember as a kid sleeping over at various friends houses, and just being amazed at how varied "in house" attitudes about nudity were.

And what's more is there did't seem to be any religious or political rhyme or reason to it!(Like I would have expected that there would have been.)

One of my friend's family was Jewish and very liberal. But at his house we weren't allowed to leave his bedroom in our pajamas. This friend was SHOCKED that I thought we should go down stairs in our PJs. We literally had to dress up in ties and jackets just to go down stairs for breakfast.

Another friend's family was very conservative and Presbyterian. In fact this family was just crawling with past present and future Republican office holders. But this kid and his brothers (and me) would skinny dip in their family pool even when their mother and sisters and maids were around. And sometimes their Dad would actually join us!

(And my own family, politically moderate Episcopals, seemed to be in the middle of this spectrum. I'd occasionally see other family members in their underwear and they'd occasionally see me in my underwear, but I don't ever remember seeing anyone naked or being seen by anyone while I was naked.)
nude me

Malaysia

#100 May 5, 2008
I absolutely love it. when at home my wife and i are totally nude and comfortable. Nothing sexier than a raging hard on swaying around freely. oh...and my wife loves it too.

“Cena i love you”

Since: May 08

peterbrough ont

#101 May 5, 2008
i do any where even at home i do this even outside lmao howver i were u bring a pair a pants and undies if u want to streek out side just in case cops catch u some well lets say some are pervs i got cought onch and the cop just stared at me and ask me my i said tom he said cool and he gaave me his email now that was crazy lolo but i do worn any onewho wants to try bring the items above

“Protestant, Gay, Libertarian”

Since: Apr 08

Long Island, NY

#102 May 5, 2008
Nude at home ???!!! I don't even take a shower nude !!!
Heather

Warren, OH

#103 May 6, 2008
Daniel P from Long Island wrote:
Nude at home ???!!! I don't even take a shower nude !!!
why dont you take a shower nude?

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#104 May 6, 2008
Heather wrote:
<quoted text>why dont you take a shower nude?
I think this guy is bullshitting you...
Heather

Warren, OH

#105 May 6, 2008
Groucho AKA Falcon 68 wrote:
<quoted text>I think this guy is bullshitting you...
oo ok lol
Heather

Warren, OH

#107 May 6, 2008
frank d wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe he believes in "dry cleaning".
probley...

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#108 May 6, 2008
frank d wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe he believes in "dry cleaning".
Dry cleaning??? Does he run a Kirby vacuum cleaner over himself???
sandy

Toronto, Canada

#109 May 6, 2008
biiguy wrote:
<quoted text>
she sounds comfortable with her body... yes, you're lucky (especially if she's comfortable with YOUR body, too....)
when I'm at home i usually hang out in panties and a tank top except for at night when i sleep topless... i live in a condo with huge floor to ceiling windows and in the summer i usually hang out in my panties only so that i can get a nice even tan!
carolina

Surabaya, Indonesia

#110 May 21, 2008
Im always nude at home, Im also nude at public place, because i like it. It really of me. bye bye

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do mothers fantasize about their sons at all? (Nov '13) 2 min Dave 1,280
Snapchat nude stories (Feb '14) 2 min hokieman26 2,258
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Nigel 453,229
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Curiousbi_20 631,171
Any gay/bi boys in Maryland (Mar '13) 3 min Cdi07 21
I need a pimp so I can become a prostitute (Jul '13) 3 min Lancs guy 101
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min vinnyvinesauce 277,438
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min willassboy 594,314
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 8 min Hunter 75,006
More from around the web