|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2008

sarah palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds very excitingly hot. How did you feel when you woke up this morning,were you wetter than normal,and did you stay naked as you roamed the house or did you get dressed? Try staying naked for as long as your home and see if that doesn't make your body feel more free. Can't wait to hear what you think. Sarah
i got dressed. but today its a different story. im home sick from work...so maybe being naked all day will help me feel better...ill keep u posted
TNB

Geneva, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2008

I have been too many nudist resorts/Campgrounds
skinny dipping ponds and hot springs. Their is nothing like it.
Anyone can get naked at home locked up in the house. Try getting out too a nudist club with allot of other naked people.
Try it you'll love it.
You can fined nudist places too go in your area one line,

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2008

stay-strapped wrote:
i never walk around naked....im afraid someone outside will look through a window and see me lol
Are you ashamed of your body?
discoveringME

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2008

sometimes u need to take baby steps.
sarah palin

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2008

discoveringME wrote:
<quoted text>
i got dressed. but today its a different story. im home sick from work...so maybe being naked all day will help me feel better...ill keep u posted
Wish i could come over and be your nurse for the day,i could fix you some hot chicken soup and fix a nice hot bubblebath to relax your body.Do you live in a place where you can lay in the sun naked to keep your body warm,maybe just laying on the flooron a blanket in the sunshine would help you.Take care and hope you feel better honey. Sarah
discoveringME

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2008

sarah palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish i could come over and be your nurse for the day,i could fix you some hot chicken soup and fix a nice hot bubblebath to relax your body.Do you live in a place where you can lay in the sun naked to keep your body warm,maybe just laying on the flooron a blanket in the sunshine would help you.Take care and hope you feel better honey. Sarah
i live in an apartment complex. so laying naked in the sun is not realisitc right now. thanks for offering to be my nurse...a nice warm bath sounds nice right now :D
discoveringME

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2008

go far so good :D

“Might as well join...”

Since: Sep 08

Boston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2008

When I was 18 or so, I used to love roaming the house naked. It was very exciting to open the blinds and 'accidentally' walk by the large bay window when a car would drive by. Not sure that anyone saw, but it sure turned me on.

It's hard to do it now w/ kids running around but I do it every so often when nobody's home. However, you have to understand that when a woman is seen through a window naked, it's hot; when a man is seen naked, even in his own home, it can easily turn into trouble.
Join Free

“Might as well join...”

Boston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2008

Ho De DOO wrote:
<quoted text> That for sure! it's called double standards. A standard for men and a standard for women.
Well...let's not get it messed up -- we get the better end of those double standards often enough. Just not in this case (or any case of public nudity).
Cliff

Tuckahoe, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2008

I live at a dorm, and most of the time I walk around naked, even in the halls. I don't care if people see my big black 11 inch d*ick. If I'm not naked, I'm wearing my tighty whites.

“Unique”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2008

Cliff wrote:
I live at a dorm, and most of the time I walk around naked, even in the halls. I don't care if people see my big black 11 inch d*ick. If I'm not naked, I'm wearing my tighty whites.
in my sorority house, bra and thong was my standard uniform
nakedman

Pierre, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2008

the flirt wrote:
omg i do it all the time it feels great and i dont care who sees me or not it makes me confortable
i do and feel the same as you
veriminiskirt

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2008

I love being naked at home! Nothing feels better than sitting at your computer with your leg up on the desk..your fingers rubbing on your nipples...
DoHerHot

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2008

veriminiskirt wrote:
I love being naked at home! Nothing feels better than sitting at your computer with your leg up on the desk..your fingers rubbing on your nipples...
PLEASE MASTURBATE while sitting by your PC as well. It just turns me ON BABy !!!
sarah palin

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2008

veriminiskirt wrote:
Same here but my fingers are farther south than that,where it's warm pink and wet.
discoveringME

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2008

sarah palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here but my fingers are farther south than that,where it's warm pink and wet.
i agree...:D
nick5469

Constantia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2008

discoveringME wrote:
<quoted text>
hey discover im naked 4 u can we finish our cjat from last time
sarah palin

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2008

discoveringME wrote:
<quoted text>

Glad to see i'm not the only one that diddles as they chat,are you naked too?
nick5469

Constantia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2008

sarah palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see i'm not the only one that diddles as they chat,are you naked too?
i am with my diŠk in hand
NekkidHousehold

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2008

Nudity is not the same as sex
We practice family nudity- you come home, you take off your clothes. It's very comfortable, very freeing. We skinny dip in the pool in the summer, sunbathe on the deck. The yard is reasonably private- neighbors would have to go out of their way to see anything. Keeps the summer a/c bills down too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min ctiz88 375,909
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 5 min alex 45,930
Older Horny Ladies Wanted 6 min horny 16 yr old 1
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 6 min Tillett777 90,748
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min tommy31000 470,308
so I wonder if she noticed 6 min MrColt 27
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min Johnlandry28 158,743
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min squidgyb 276,302
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 9 min donjuan419 12,142
•••