I like watching my bf have sex w/ other women. Am I the only one?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of418
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
carrie

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 20, 2007
 

Judged:

5

3

3

My boyfriend and I recently had a threesome with another woman and, to my surprise, I realized I got really turned on by watching him have sex with another woman. We're extremely close and have a strong relationship, which is why we felt we were in the right position to try a threesome. There's just something about seeing another woman's reaction to having sex with him that turns me on. It seems a bit unusual for a woman. Am I the only woman who feels this way? I have a hard time imagining I'm the only female who enjoys this...

Since: Jul 07

Victoria, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 21, 2007
 
Do you think he'd feel the same if the tables were turned and he had to watch you have sex with another guy? If not, why not in this age of Equality?
carrie wrote:
My boyfriend and I recently had a threesome with another woman and, to my surprise, I realized I got really turned on by watching him have sex with another woman. We're extremely close and have a strong relationship, which is why we felt we were in the right position to try a threesome. There's just something about seeing another woman's reaction to having sex with him that turns me on. It seems a bit unusual for a woman. Am I the only woman who feels this way? I have a hard time imagining I'm the only female who enjoys this...

“Phoenix”

Since: Jul 07

Cedarville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 21, 2007
 

Judged:

3

3

3

I hear ya girl. I think its hot watching my man get busy with another woman. Its stimulating in more ways then one. I love knowing my man can get another woman off.
carrie

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 22, 2007
 
Good to know I'm not the only one.:-) Yeah, it's something about knowing he can get another woman off that's hot.

As for Father Coitus Eruptus, I do know he would throw a fit if I proposed the opposite. Currently, I have no desire to do the opposite. If I do later on? I suppose I'll have to deal with it then. Even though I understand that he benefits from me giving him permission to sleep with other women, it's mostly about the fact that I benefit from it...at least for me.

Since: Jul 07

Victoria, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 23, 2007
 
thank you my child for the response!

( is that not Priestly?)
carrie wrote:
Good to know I'm not the only one.:-) Yeah, it's something about knowing he can get another woman off that's hot.
As for Father Coitus Eruptus, I do know he would throw a fit if I proposed the opposite. Currently, I have no desire to do the opposite. If I do later on? I suppose I'll have to deal with it then. Even though I understand that he benefits from me giving him permission to sleep with other women, it's mostly about the fact that I benefit from it...at least for me.
jamn

Castle Hill, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 23, 2007
 
i like to see my girl friend and her mom blow me off too
carrie

Santa Fe Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 23, 2007
 

Judged:

1

Yeah, what's with the fantasy of a girl and her mom having sexual relations with men? You see that a lot in porn...it seems a bit incestual, doesn't it? Even if they both don't come in contact with each other...it's just the fact that they're both doing something sexual together..or are naked together...it just seems a bit weird. Or is it a fantasy because it's taboo?
Frontal Hit

Tiranė, Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 23, 2007
 

Judged:

2

yes, i'd love to do another woman while my gf watches, but she'd cut my balls of only if i say something like this as a joke. but u know, not every one is lucky as carrie's bf. shit, i envy that guy!!!
Join Free
dbb

Since: Aug 07

Central Florida for 1 more yr.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 23, 2007
 

Judged:

1

its def a fantasy. and im hoping my next gf is into swinging :o)
carrie

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 23, 2007
 

Judged:

2

1

1

my bf seemed to really enjoy it too....well, besides for the obvious reasons...however, he did mention that the fact that it turned me on turned him on, which sorta surprised me. i'm searching for another girl for him to sleep with but it's just hard to find women who are okay with that.
dbb

Since: Aug 07

Central Florida for 1 more yr.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 23, 2007
 

Judged:

1

1

you can try and advertise in swinger mags

or on craigslist...
jamshed

Castle Hill, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 24, 2007
 

Judged:

1

1

1

we are a married couple,im circumsized, we always talk about things while having sex, my wifes fantasy is to go oral on a uncircumsize penis, it turns me on too but im scared
big booty carmen

Kings Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 24, 2007
 

Judged:

1

3 sums are great

Since: Jul 07

Victoria, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 25, 2007
 
that is a new twist on here!
jamshed wrote:
we are a married couple,im circumsized, we always talk about things while having sex, my wifes fantasy is to go oral on a uncircumsize penis, it turns me on too but im scared
Alex

Pontypridd, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 26, 2007
 

Judged:

1

Just for the record father coitus, i love watching my gf getting pumped by other guys - really turns me on seeing her losing self control under him.
sophia

Hialeah, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 29, 2007
 
i have fantasies about my bf having sex with other women but when sex is done i actually get jealous...is that normal to have those feelings?
emma

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 29, 2007
 
sophia wrote:
i have fantasies about my bf having sex with other women but when sex is done i actually get jealous...is that normal to have those feelings?
Of course it get you wet in anticipation of what is to come, but when they start getting it on you what your boyfriend all to yourself. Just make sure that your the one that he finishes with. Then there no problems
westland

Woodside, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 29, 2007
 

Judged:

1

carrie wrote:
Yeah, what's with the fantasy of a girl and her mom having sexual relations with men? You see that a lot in porn...it seems a bit incestual, doesn't it? Even if they both don't come in contact with each other...it's just the fact that they're both doing something sexual together..or are naked together...it just seems a bit weird. Or is it a fantasy because it's taboo?
I've read that for some rock bands--Having sex with mother and daughter is no longer much of a challenge.

The next level of challenge is grandmother, mother and daughter. Three generation of women coming together is quite a fantasy.
jammer

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 29, 2007
 

Judged:

2

1

My wife told me several times that she wants to watch me do another woman. I told her "Sure, now go find us one". That was like 5 years ago.... lol. She hasn't brought one home yet.
jodie

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Nov 29, 2007
 

Judged:

1

1

jammer wrote:
My wife told me several times that she wants to watch me do another woman. I told her "Sure, now go find us one". That was like 5 years ago.... lol. She hasn't brought one home yet.
Suprise her and bring one home yourself. She won't be able to say no.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of418
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4943 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min steveygayboy 213,323
Gay/bi K....k 4 min Cock2559 65,918
Who here cheats on their wife 4 min Bi lee 5
dirty ki..k 4 min Adirtyukguy 139,587
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min HatBackwards007 335,236
Furry snapchat (Oct '13) 6 min blackwolfhell 14
Dirty snap chat? (Nov '12) 6 min moonraks 11,946
Females that post nude snapchat stories 38 min Curious 2,713
•••
•••
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••