#22 Oct 21, 2011
good they all should the slugs sorry I hate pervs and rapIsts

“Endless possibilities O_o”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#23 Oct 21, 2011
Tyler Durden wrote:
good they all should the slugs sorry I hate pervs and rapIsts
If you hate pervs, I advice you to not go into any other threads in this section. And my condolences to anyone who was -truely- raped.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#24 Oct 21, 2011
secret wrote:
Is it still too fresh in ur mind? It may help to talk.. but thats up to you :)
For her to think and mention about that incident again will only be another rape for her. Not physically but mentally.

Location hidden

#25 Oct 22, 2011
I feel bad for what had happened to you both. I hope you both will have a happier life afterward. > Kriska and Lil Mama
Lil Mama

United States

#26 Oct 22, 2011
Well, I'm 26 now and all I know is I'm living and going forward for my son (who is 10 now) and my 6 and 4 year old daugthers (had those 2 by my ex). Kriska, girl, you are not alone. I still have bad dreams off and on.
secret

Rooty Hill, Australia

#27 Oct 22, 2011
Anyone else?
Felix

Colorado Springs, CO

#28 Oct 22, 2011
Lil Mama wrote:
Well, I'm 26 now and all I know is I'm living and going forward for my son (who is 10 now) and my 6 and 4 year old daugthers (had those 2 by my ex). Kriska, girl, you are not alone. I still have bad dreams off and on.
Get over it already. There are people with real problems, like paying bills and such.
Lil Mama

United States

#29 Oct 22, 2011
Don't look like it secret? Unless you want me to go into deeper details?
Ben

Adelaide, Australia

#30 Oct 22, 2011
I had sex with my little sister when she was 12. Not exactly forced but I had to talk her into it because she really wasn't sure at first.
Lil Mama

United States

#31 Oct 22, 2011
OMG!!! Thats just sick!!! I'm done with this.
Perthboy

Kangaroo Point, Australia

#32 Oct 22, 2011
Ben wrote:
I had sex with my little sister when she was 12. Not exactly forced but I had to talk her into it because she really wasn't sure at first.
Do u still have sex & how old are u both now?

Location hidden

#33 Oct 22, 2011
secret wrote:
Anyone else?
I know a girl and three women who had been raped :-l. It is just sad

Location hidden

#34 Oct 22, 2011
Felix wrote:
<quoted text>Get over it already. There are people with real problems, like paying bills and such.
If rape is not a problem, then it must be okay if you get rape? You don't know how it feel to be raped. If money is a problem for you you need cut some unnecessary spending.:-)

Location hidden

#35 Oct 22, 2011
Ben wrote:
Couldn't you have sex with someone else?
Ben

Adelaide, Australia

#36 Oct 22, 2011
Perthboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do u still have sex & how old are u both now?
Yeah we started a few months ago and were still doing it. Im 24 and shes 12. I've had her do some pretty perverted stuff but nothing too bad yet.
Ben

Adelaide, Australia

#37 Oct 22, 2011
dahlong wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't you have sex with someone else?
Yeah I could but shes getting pretty cute and sex with her is convenient. Ive always wanted to bang a primary school girl anyways and shes willing
secret

Australia

#38 Oct 23, 2011
This is no pedo topic... dnt comment if it not in the right topic... dumbass. thankyou everyone else. nd lil mama i wouldnt ask you to do amything that will make u uncomfortable... if u want to detail ur rape ur quite welcome to :)
The Dungeon Master

Portland, OR

#39 Oct 23, 2011
I do not think being forced is the same as rape, so long as you're not talking about physically holding them down and like ramming it into the woman against her will sort of thing – yes that is rape and should never ever be done. But I think of forced sex being fun when it's part of the game and the man or woman is taken and told they don't have a choice, and if they don't join in and do stuff to enjoy it even though they don't want to then will punish them – it would be so great to coerce a man or woman into it and make them orgasm against their will, especially if it was a guy and you could tell he was getting close so you could stop and let the feeling go away and bring him to the brink over and over again until he was like begging and crying in frustration and then have the wife finish them off while I watch. She is a very effective mistress!
DavidM

Humble, TX

#40 Oct 23, 2011
The Dungeon Master wrote:
I do not think being forced is the same as rape, so long as you're not talking about physically holding them down and like ramming it into the woman against her will sort of thing – yes that is rape and should never ever be done. But I think of forced sex being fun when it's part of the game and the man or woman is taken and told they don't have a choice, and if they don't join in and do stuff to enjoy it even though they don't want to then will punish them – it would be so great to coerce a man or woman into it and make them orgasm against their will, especially if it was a guy and you could tell he was getting close so you could stop and let the feeling go away and bring him to the brink over and over again until he was like begging and crying in frustration and then have the wife finish them off while I watch. She is a very effective mistress!
Sxactly are you going to be doing to the man to get him close all those times.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay teens i Uk Ipswich (Sep '12) 1 min Johnnyb 1,280
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min raulsk888 1,519,781
Gay sex chandigarh.... (Mar '15) 1 min monu 13,096
Anybody in barrow- in-Furness or near wanna chat (Aug '12) 1 min thisguy117 23
Is it normal I fantasize about sucking cock (I'... (Apr '12) 1 min abc 2,347
Privet family changing cubicle (Mar '14) 1 min Johhny569 49
Male sex dehradun. Gay sex near dehradun. (Apr '15) 1 min sonali 6,203
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min Bimapsetyo 363,433
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 2 min kikincomment 158,941
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 3 min ironmike369 258,789