United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2008

Judged:

I think about masterbating all the time and do it as much as I can. That way I'll never have to have any sex with a girl becuz its disgusting and a sin. Masterbating is ok and I know I'm going to heaven.
JPM

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2008

Judged:

YOUR SICK!
Nelson Finn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2008

Judged:

JPM wrote:
YOUR SICK!
I'm a topix forum member, if you please.
HHC

Bellefonte, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2008

Judged:

lol good luck with that. If you are a Christian, then, you know God created women for a reason. No need to think sex is sinful or disgusting. It is natural.

Since: Sep 08

West Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2008

Judged:

yes ...sex is natural but Nelson's right in that in the bible is specifcally said that sex becofe marriage is wrong... since I am only to assume that Nelson is not married... this is how it's supposed to be...
HHC

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2008

Judged:

Miss Mercy wrote:
yes ...sex is natural but Nelson's right in that in the bible is specifcally said that sex becofe marriage is wrong... since I am only to assume that Nelson is not married... this is how it's supposed to be...
Some religions think that masturbation is a sin too, so , its a lose-lose situation. That would suck. Luckily I do not believe in a Christian god.

West Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2008

Judged:

Again, True...No Winning...No Pleasing

“Unique”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2008

Judged:

HHC wrote:
<quoted text>
Some religions think that masturbation is a sin too, so , its a lose-lose situation. That would suck. Luckily I do not believe in a Christian god.
Christianity doesn't have any opinion on whether masturbation is wrong, it's just that a lot of sexphobic Christians do. Since God created us to be healthy and enjoy life and be one with our bodies, I think masturbation is very Christian.
Join Free

West Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2008

Judged:

EmberlyMai wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity doesn't have any opinion on whether masturbation is wrong, it's just that a lot of sexphobic Christians do. Since God created us to be healthy and enjoy life and be one with our bodies, I think masturbation is very Christian.
SEXPHOBIC?...right... how about discreditable

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2008

Judged:

LMFAO. LMFAO.

ok ill be honest, i havent read the posts. but the title is just so damn funny. wow, im actually laughing out loud.
HHC

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2008

Judged:

EmberlyMai wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, I do not think there is a commandment or verse that condemns masturbation, but, there is such verses regarding lust. So, if you are lusting someone (when not married) while you are masturbating, you are committing a sin. If you are married, masturbation might lead to thoughts of others, which might lead to adultery. That is the teaching behind all that.

I am not a theologist by any means, but, I know what was drilled into my head as a child. I think allowing any religious person into your bedroom , telling how to have sex and run your relationship is wrong.
I think people need to masturbate more.
RUBEN69

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

Yes! Jesus wants me to masturbate in the Union Jack too!... God save the Queen!... la la la!...

“safe, sane, consensual...”

perpetual arousal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

Judged:

Does Jesus want us to masturbate?

Well, he did say "love thy neighbor as you love yourself"....LOL!
Diane

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

That's brilliant!!!

“safe, sane, consensual...”

perpetual arousal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

Diane wrote:
That's brilliant!!!
Can't claim credit to it....

I thought the thread was funny, so I texted the title to Mad Baker at work - that was his reply.

For an agnostic, he knows more about the Bible than most Christians.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

Judged:

Jesus name should not be used for something like this,, go to confession right now, your lucky u dont live in middle east you would be hanging right now
HHC

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

Judged:

CARAVEN12 wrote:
Jesus name should not be used for something like this,, go to confession right now, your lucky u dont live in middle east you would be hanging right now
If you are Christian, and you are married, wtf are you doing in here being a pervert and trying to pick up women? hypocrite. Not everyone believes in a Christian God. The web is universal. Get over it!

Since: Aug 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

Nelson Finn wrote:
I think about masterbating all the time and do it as much as I can. That way I'll never have to have any sex with a girl becuz its disgusting and a sin. Masterbating is ok and I know I'm going to heaven.
You're probably baptist. You know how to make a preacher tell a lie? Ask him if he has ever beat his meat. Then when he lies, tell him a hair grows in the palm of the hand that is used, and watch him look.
Nelson Finn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

No, no, no! I masturbate regularly, when the urge to look for a woman happens. Masturbation is okay, sex is not.
bob law

Elmhurst, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

Judged:

Rock_Out wrote:
LMFAO. LMFAO.
ok ill be honest, i havent read the posts. but the title is just so damn funny. wow, im actually laughing out loud.
lol. reminds me of clerks II during the donkey scene. "i am sorry jesus"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4652 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Yong pic trade on k&#303;k 3 min swap on bbm 3
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min john wayde 330,734
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min onehalfblk 435,396
Horny Snapchat girl;) (Dec '12) 4 min soooo 2,947
Skype mistress needed 4 min yourangel 4
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min snapmissive 132,929
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 5 min dylan mccausland 14,223
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min vised 241,274
Dirty girls that want Skype sex (Feb '13) 25 min imhorny 4,184