Nastiest fantasy or thing you've done...
spider

UK

#2202 Jan 3, 2013
bobope wrote:
Once had a wank into one of my ex's socks, was a clean sock!...well it was untill i creamed into it.
Then put it back into her sock draw, next day she chose that pair of socks by chance.
Then as she put them on, she said " these socks are still damp,must have not been dried properly in the dryer".
Thought to myself 'Well im sure they were, but now she has cum enriched toes for the rest of the day'
this may be sick but my boyfiend and i shoot our loads regually in each others socks then ware them for day before swapping them when we get home. so to me not sick just sexy
abajjk

UK

#2204 Jan 4, 2013
Not been on this guys and miss nadia, that's good to know! How old are you honey?x
Kinky dude

Dade City, FL

#2206 Jan 4, 2013
kinkygurl2012 wrote:
What is the nastiest thing you've done or dreamt about??.... No judging or rudeneas tolerated!!
I dressed in a bra, crotchless panties, a garterbelt and fishnet stockings! Hows that so far? I went into my sauna with an 8" di/do, jerked a load on it then licked all off and swallowed the whole mess while pretending I was giving another guy head. Nasty enough??

“kik: as username”

Since: Jun 12

Weston-Super-Mare, England

#2207 Jan 4, 2013
nick-o-teen wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all guys Lisa, but when confronted by a girl who's upfront about what she wants like you are, most would run a mile :(
Think is more a case of if young girl offers old guy.. he would be looking for cops

Since: Jan 13

Greensboro, NC

#2208 Jan 4, 2013
Iv always wanted to have sex with a older women and i want to act it out but its hard when your 16 im a male btw

Helsinki, Finland

#2209 Jan 4, 2013
Had sex with a girl in a church. IT was empty and we even used the althar.
DDCurious

Donegal, Ireland

#2210 Jan 4, 2013
Hey Elizabeth that's a really horny picture you paint. Would love to see that happening. Not discusting at all. It could be the hardest ride you ever have. A dog with a big hard-on has a lot of energy and would give you the ride of your life. I think you should start by letting him lick your clit first and then hold his cock until you feel it get hard. If you slip his foreskin back it won't be long til his knot gets hard and then you will see what a dog has to offer !!
Elizabeth wrote:
I was ready to go out I had on a fox fur coat , I dropped my car keys an they went under the table so as I was on my knees to get them my husband's big dog jumped on me an started to hump my fur covered ass, I tryed to back up from under the table which just made him go at me harder I could feel him even through my fur an skirt, he came all over my good fur, an the most disgusting thing I came too.

Greensboro, NC

#2211 Jan 4, 2013
i had sex in the middle of the stage in my highschool. and a week later i had sex with this girl in the girls bathroom in my highschool haha it was exhilarating
Join Free
johnson

UK

#2213 Jan 4, 2013
My mates a hot sexy latino beautician 34c cleavs with size 10 bum she left her beautician stuff at my hse once I went thru it once a found a pair of blue lacey thongs I sniffed them they smelt lovely I gave them a lick too ttry a get a taste I wrapd them around my cick and had a slow wank cumming all over them it was amazing 2mins later my doorbell went I looked out the window it was her oh shit I put them back in her bag : )I wondred it she ever noticed tht was one of the closest I came too tasting her
sniff4you

Boise, ID

#2215 Jan 4, 2013
CORN HOLED MY AUNT
Jessy

Pine City, MN

#2216 Jan 4, 2013
Ate a cats hairball while wearing sisters panties and moms lipstick
johnson

UK

#2217 Jan 4, 2013
Jessy wrote:
Ate a cats hairball while wearing sisters panties and moms lipstick

Naughty naughty how did it taste ?
Fayid

Pine City, MN

#2218 Jan 4, 2013
johnson wrote:
<quoted text>.
Naughty naughty how did it taste ?
Tasted pretty bad, but I still managed to make a mess of those panties!
johnson

UK

#2220 Jan 4, 2013
Are u male or female Lool
johnson

UK

#2221 Jan 4, 2013
Fayid wrote:
<quoted text>
Tasted pretty bad, but I still managed to make a mess of those panties!
Are u male or female

Greensboro, NC

#2222 Jan 4, 2013
One time i went to my cousins house and her friend from germany was staying and they went out shopping and i went through the hamper and found a black thong with white lace trim and i took pictures of it, sniffed it, licked the gusset but i couldnt jerk off into them sadly :(
johnson

UK

#2224 Jan 4, 2013
Who's thong was it
jealous nephew

Mount Pleasant, SC

#2225 Jan 4, 2013
tell us more! and all about it!
sniff4you wrote:
CORN HOLED MY AUNT

“www.shynie.xxx”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2227 Jan 5, 2013
Best thread ever
debow

Luton, UK

#2229 Jan 5, 2013
My wife got womens probs. Dont stop beeding.

She got very frustrated so whilst i was seeing to her i pulled out and started liking and sucking.
My face and mouth was all red but licked till she came.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What does cock taste like? Anyone! 5 min D3Digital 9
Gay-Bi skype fun 5 min Cas 46,193
Ever purposely let someone look up ur skirt? (Jun '10) 5 min Ripley50 326
horny girls 4 horny guy 6 min sam 11
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 6 min Hhjj 206,618
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min hatdstudrdy 956,030
little girls in panties 6 min disgusting 110
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min gentleBB 470,264
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 15 min Soffer 130,585
More from around the web