dudermcdude

UK

#1783 Dec 27, 2012
I was at my gf house early in the morning. Her and her best mate had had a night out the night before. My gf was still asleep when I got there so her friend let me in. In her PJs. We where chatting in the kitchen and I was checking her out. Amazing ass and tits. She must have noticed. She offered me a cup of tea and I said after I go pee. Walking back into the kitchen after my piss she had taken her top off. She said "quick then" I walked over put my mouth on her tits. She started stoking my cock. Got on her knees and sucked me off. She swallowed all my cum. Then put her top back on. Said thanks and walked into living room. It wasn't 5 mins when my gf got up.
Ever since she flirts on nights out. Flashed her pu. ssy at me.:-) she sucked much better than gf
Tim

Sioux City, IA

#1785 Dec 27, 2012
michelle wrote:
<quoted text> no i asked him along time ago and he said no way so i must do it behind his back so its just a one off if thats ok
if u live in idaho i can help u out
hohoguy

Erwin, NC

#1786 Dec 27, 2012
I fantasize about the neighbor girl...thank God her parents don't know what I am thinking

K ik username is the same
Ryan

UK

#1788 Dec 27, 2012
luv2jo wrote:
<quoted text> I've done the same. It feels amazing to have a baby suckling you as you Jo into her lil mouth and feeding her daddy's milk. Wildest time was when I was walking my daughter in a park and for horny and she was hungry, so I straddled the stroller, leaning over & facing her, she started suckiling my rod like a baby bottle hanging from my open zipper. I positioned us so only some young(8-9yr old) girls would notice this, which they ended up doing, finally coming over and watching. One finally asked and I said its like mommies breast feeding. This seemed to make enough sense to em that they stepped closer and ask to see. I leaned back and slowly Jo in my baby's mouth till about cumming and pulled out and shot 1st load on her face/head, then stuck tip of head back in her suckling mouth while I kept cumming with her swallowing, till it was coming out corners of her mouth. The lil girls stood staring with wide eyes and jaws dropped.
YOU REPULSE ME THERE IS A PLACE IN HELL FOR YOU, RIGHT BETWEEN HITLER AND BIN LADEN

“Nuthin's sweet bout me.....”

Since: May 12

under your bed

#1789 Dec 27, 2012
i pulled the wings off a fly once...
teen with pup tent

Des Plaines, IL

#1790 Dec 27, 2012
sisterslove wrote:
Golly gee miss,I sure would like to be a fly on your tittttts!!!
Terry

UK

#1791 Dec 27, 2012
sisterslove wrote:
Arent you cruel. Your gorgeous by the way.xx
Daniel

UK

#1792 Dec 27, 2012
neveragain wrote:
I had a friend over that was bi and my wife said that she would love to see two guys have sex. After the third bottle of wine, she said that she would spin the bottle and who it landed on would have to take it in the ass, including her if it landed on her. I had never her this wild and felt that this could be fun. But the bottle pointed at me. My wife said so man up and get naked. I undressed and got in a doggy position while my wife KY'd the ass.
I have never felt more submissive and strangely was turned on. When my friend first tried to put his dick in me and said no way, that really hurts. But my wife said she would make sure he was slowly in. After a while I was being fu@ked like a little girl and when he pulled out he told me to turn over and came on my face, also a first. My wife said that it was a hot evening but I thing once is enough.
No"once" is NOT enough. Your friend has now turned you gay. Ohh kiss me baby
Join Free

“Nuthin's sweet bout me.....”

Since: May 12

under your bed

#1793 Dec 27, 2012
Terry wrote:
<quoted text>Arent you cruel. Your gorgeous by the way.xx
Thanks, but im bad to the bone, haha...
Terry

UK

#1794 Dec 27, 2012
teen with pup tent wrote:
<quoted text> Golly gee miss,I sure would like to be a fly on your tittttts!!!
Disgusting. Have some respect for the lady. Smh
Mikey

Grapevine, TX

#1796 Dec 27, 2012
I have had a very good looking lower herself to my mouth and use it, completely.

Since: Dec 12

Mankato, MN

#1797 Dec 27, 2012
OMG Elizabeth I have been following your posts and you are making me so horny i cany help but take matters into my own hands thinking about you and dog "I would love to see a pic"
Mikey

Grapevine, TX

#1798 Dec 27, 2012
I have had really good looking woman sit on my mouth and use it for whatever she wished.
Horny Perv

Spokane, WA

#1800 Dec 27, 2012
luv2jo wrote:
<quoted text> I've done the same. It feels amazing to have a baby suckling you as you Jo into her lil mouth and feeding her daddy's milk. Wildest time was when I was walking my daughter in a park and for horny and she was hungry, so I straddled the stroller, leaning over & facing her, she started suckiling my rod like a baby bottle hanging from my open zipper. I positioned us so only some young(8-9yr old) girls would notice this, which they ended up doing, finally coming over and watching. One finally asked and I said its like mommies breast feeding. This seemed to make enough sense to em that they stepped closer and ask to see. I leaned back and slowly Jo in my baby's mouth till about cumming and pulled out and shot 1st load on her face/head, then stuck tip of head back in her suckling mouth while I kept cumming with her swallowing, till it was coming out corners of her mouth. The lil girls stood staring with wide eyes and jaws dropped.
That story is awesome. I especially love the 8 year old girls stunned.
Peter

Liverpool, UK

#1802 Dec 28, 2012
Anyone from Liverpool. Uk. Want to meet ??
tilly

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#1803 Dec 28, 2012
hi i had a dream of me and my step dad in my bed is that wrong .tilly
boy

Bangalore, India

#1805 Dec 28, 2012
tilly wrote:
thats not wrong at all :) wanna skype and talk??:) add me abhayrao12
tilly

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#1807 Dec 28, 2012
boy wrote:
<quoted text>
thats not wrong at all :) wanna skype and talk??:) add me abhayrao12
hi how old are you mmm tilly.

“kik: as username”

Since: Jun 12

Weston-Super-Mare, England

#1808 Dec 28, 2012
tilly wrote:
To dream of step dad in your bed is not wrong...depending on your age it is what you do about it that matters..
tilly

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#1809 Dec 28, 2012
slaveHunterDMC wrote:
<quoted text>
To dream of step dad in your bed is not wrong...depending on your age it is what you do about it that matters..
hi i am nealy 15 and to be honest i started to feel my privets when i was thinking about the dream.tilly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min kulini 252,467
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min foxyboii 416,216
Free sexting numbers (Aug '13) 2 min shawnycasj 11,623
skype sex address book (Apr '12) 2 min Morenito 142
do guys email married women 2 min jonwalker223 3
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min bradb0y 597,502
North wales gay sex meet i can pay ;) (Mar '13) 3 min Top Rhyl 2,222
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min Sexyandbigdick 60,944
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Hardguy626 543,526
More from around the web