Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

all8inches4u wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi all Hot & Sexy gals n ladies.
I am hot hunk available for you at BBM 24X7
My dick stands 8.4" in length n 5" in girth/width.
Interested Girls/Ladies can add me on BBM.
Y BBM Pin : 29DB5352
Unlimited Fun n satisfaction.
My specialities are Roleplay. Foreplay, Fantasy Sex and everything you want or demand.
Hurry !
As a boy, "all8inches4u" helped his father turn the family's home into a brothel for traveling salesmen. After serving in new deli I, he began to buy more brothels and soon graduated to such grand establishments as a whoreman for his mum:(.
DangerMan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Bruce wrote:
My best friend and I were at his house watching his little brother 8. Like most boys, I guess, who was having too much fun to go to the bathroom. All of a sudden, he had an emergency and did not make it into the house on time. He had not only peed but loaded his pants, making a mess. I picked him up and carried him to the tub where his brother and I undressed him. As I was removing his loaded pants he peed again; this time in my face ad mouth. I king of liked it and swallowed. Both my friend and I had to undress because our clothes were covered with pee and shit. We showered together after placing all the dirty clothes in the washer. To make sure they were clean, we went through 3 wash cycles. We applied the soap to each other without wash rags so we would not have another mess.
After we dried the younger boy asked if we could remain naked until the clothes were finished. I looked at my friend who was smiling. He stated that they often went naked when their parents were not home. I noticed the little boy would grabbed his brothers jewels.
The next time I visited, I suggested that we do the same. You mean go naked, I said no! remain dressed and have an accident like his brother. We did and had a ball. We had decided to do all this in the tub, because it would be easier to clean.
We wore nothing but our briefs and loaded them. I got brave and reached into my friend pair and removed a handful. I moved against him placing the log between our chests while I kissed him. As I felt him start to pee. I dropped to my knees and drank as much as I could as it came through his Jockeys.
I must say I've never heard a story like that before. Kinda gross but kinda sexy too

Since: Dec 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Caity, I'd love to hear some real details...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

I was at one of my friends party last night where I meet a young girl who was drinking margaritas before I got there and most of the evening. We hit it good, we dance salsa & merrengue (hispaning music) and slow during the evening. I was horny as we slow dance and I knew she could feel my monster. Around 11pm she was tipsy, so she want to go to the parking lot for some fresh air. Long story short, I took her to my truck and we fool around a little. I remove her thongs and I f-ck her pusse for a while, them I had her slide her azzhole down my super shaft, she was in pain, even with Astroglide it took a while but she manage to take half on my monster inside. She want it more but she could not get my fat 10" deeper. The nasty thing was that when I told her I was ready to come she was too, she pee and lost her bowel movement as I pumping her brown hole. Lucky enough I was wearing a condom. I was a little mess in my lap & my truck. She passed out and I took her to her place this morning around 1am and f-ck the sh-t out her pusse and her brown creamy azzhole again while she was still tipsy. I will be waiting for her call today. I will be detailing my truck today too. I can still smell her booty hole.

Since: Aug 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

abajjk wrote:
To the guys who wanted to know what happend. This is my story from the other topic.
Well my cousin is about 5.6, tanned, lovely a**, big t*ts and always dresses like a slut! Well one day we were in her room as her mum was away out on a work thing. She was showing me all her stuff etc and we started flirting through out the day so at night when I was staying over I slept in the same bed as her and she was in a thong&bra and I had my boxers on so I took my hard c*ck out and pulled my boxers back so it was hanging out! Then she said its cold so come cuddle into me so I did and my cock was rubbing against her a**. She turned around and said so you have a hard on and I confess and just told her how hot she is etc and she started kissing me and said how much she loved me! So I took off her bra& thong and she slowly took my boxers! And started to suck me off! It was amazing! I then went down on her. I then started sucking her nipples and kissing her again. I then put my cock inside her and started to f*ck her hard. I came inside her about 6 times that night. To this day we do this maybe once a month.
yes if she us that hot at least satisfy her banf her every week.
Horny Perv

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Im male and bi. I was so horny a couple days ago that I did something thats not me. I advertised on craigs list that my hole was open for business. I pushed the love set over by the front door and undressed. About an hour later I started to get replies, then another and another. It kept going on, I didn't care and just started giving out my address and telling them that others might be there or show up during so you must be okay with it. I was soon having a train of guys pounding my hole, sometimes others would join in having me suck while the other pounded. I was filled with so much come and my hole is still aching. I was done by 47 guys that day. I am so worried I have something now though I made an appointment with the doc.

Since: Apr 12

FLEETWOOD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Horny Perv wrote:
Im male and bi. I was so horny a couple days ago that I did something thats not me. I advertised on craigs list that my hole was open for business. I pushed the love set over by the front door and undressed. About an hour later I started to get replies, then another and another. It kept going on, I didn't care and just started giving out my address and telling them that others might be there or show up during so you must be okay with it. I was soon having a train of guys pounding my hole, sometimes others would join in having me suck while the other pounded. I was filled with so much come and my hole is still aching. I was done by 47 guys that day. I am so worried I have something now though I made an appointment with the doc.
Mmm.....wonder what makes me think that's not the wisest decision you've ever made?
Karlos

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

lisa wrote:
<quoted text> yes sure where are you to
I am in Essex
Join Free
abajjk

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

She is that hot! And well she lives a bit away, so hard to get every week lol.
wants dessert

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

I shaved my balls and covered them in honey then straddled two chairs so that my balls hung low over several burning candles below. The heat was gentle but very erotic as I looked at Dolcett pictures on the Internet. It was one of the biggest orgasms I have ever had. (I don't like all Dolcett pics).
Force Kin

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

onewarhorse wrote:
My ex wife had a rape gang bang fantasy and we were swingers so I took her to a swingers club and tied her hands to the legs with her laying over a padded bench then walked around the club with about 300 people in it telling every that my wife wanted to be raped and gang banged over the next 3 hours. It's what she wanted! Over the course of 3 hours there was a steadt stream of guys and a few women that had her. She was covered in cum and it was dripping from her. I kissed her then untied her. When she went to sit up I pushed her back down and slid down to her pussy and cleaned her up while she sucked my cock.
We also had a couple that were bi sexual. My wife was but I'm not. But I would do things for him and let him do things to me because my wife loved watching it and it kept everyone happy. It didn't do anything for me but it didn'y hurt me and brought pleasure to everyone else.
Woow *boner*

“Texxt mee ( 786 ) 224-4508”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Wat everyone do Christmas ??? Or who??:yP

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

abajjk wrote:
To the guys who wanted to know what happend. This is my story from the other topic.
Well my cousin is about 5.6, tanned, lovely a**, big t*ts and always dresses like a slut! Well one day we were in her room as her mum was away out on a work thing. She was showing me all her stuff etc and we started flirting through out the day so at night when I was staying over I slept in the same bed as her and she was in a thong&bra and I had my boxers on so I took my hard c*ck out and pulled my boxers back so it was hanging out! Then she said its cold so come cuddle into me so I did and my cock was rubbing against her a**. She turned around and said so you have a hard on and I confess and just told her how hot she is etc and she started kissing me and said how much she loved me! So I took off her bra& thong and she slowly took my boxers! And started to suck me off! It was amazing! I then went down on her. I then started sucking her nipples and kissing her again. I then put my cock inside her and started to f*ck her hard. I came inside her about 6 times that night. To this day we do this maybe once a month.
reading this turned me on so much.. I'm blushing x
michelle

Saint Ives, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

i,m married and i want to suck another man off that is my fantasty
andy

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

michelle wrote:
i,m married and i want to suck another man off that is my fantasty
with ya hubby watching or not
michelle

Saint Ives, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

andy wrote:
<quoted text>with ya hubby watching or not
no i asked him along time ago and he said no way so i must do it behind his back so its just a one off if thats ok
Silentg
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Hey who wanna Skype ?
456363yhgbfd

Hindhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

skype?leave names
Rico suave

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

kinkygurl2012 wrote:
What is the nastiest thing you've done or dreamt about??.... No judging or rudeneas tolerated!!
If I txt u will u reply? ;)
Aly Antorcha

South Shields, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Elizabeth wrote:
Well I did it an loved being so debauched an disgusting, I know I will do it again but it dos mess with your head. Goodnight.
It's wearing the animal fur that's worrying not your story hahahah, don't wear animal fur it's SO cruel!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 9 min BGXX 276,574
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 9 min daCaptainD5 158,949
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 9 min jancojanco22 470,493
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 9 min datfun 12,213
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 10 min Duke_usa 376,254
school girls 10 min john 145
Titty Help 10 min Cam with me 21
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••