Nastiest fantasy or thing you've done...
sghima

San Jose, CA

#734 Dec 9, 2012
I once had to pull pieces of shrapnel out of my buddy's arm and chest. Not a good sight

“www.shynie.xxx”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#736 Dec 9, 2012
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
my you ARE a bad one. i'd love to see how it feels to slide in and outta your amazing a$$. i wonder if you could throat me? you probably love it when a guy c*ms in your ass too huh?
Yup yup yup
Curse555

Sherwood Park, Canada

#737 Dec 9, 2012
kinkygurl2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup yup yup
check your Skype kinkygirl2012
sampson

Sydney, Australia

#738 Dec 9, 2012
sghima wrote:
I once had to pull pieces of shrapnel out of my buddy's arm and chest. Not a good sight
was this in afganistand! he was the suicide bomber????
JerkingMale

Walbridge, OH

#739 Dec 9, 2012
lisa wrote:
<quoted text> i,m 26 size 10 5ft 7in 38C and i work in john lewis make up department anything else
wanna sext?
sampson

Sydney, Australia

#741 Dec 9, 2012
sghima wrote:
ok so it was iraq or afganestan, where and what happened????
Rayray

Flushing, NY

#743 Dec 10, 2012
big package wrote:
<quoted text> sure Lisa. everybody on here has at least an 8 inch package. LOL ask for a pic and good luck
I got a 8 inch package
Charlie_st13

UK

#744 Dec 10, 2012
Nasty Sick Thing wrote:
I had sex with my mom after she had a stroke. i was supposed to be lookkng after her but i started playing with het boobs and she didnt react. before i knew it i was on top of her tearing holes in her undies and giving it to her. this happened more times than i care to admit
Care to chat about it some more...
Join Free

Since: Oct 11

Luton, UK

#745 Dec 10, 2012
lisa wrote:
fantasy for me would be to give oral sex to another guy i have been married now over six years and i have always wanted to do it
If you still want to do this my email/im addy is soles . roger @ yahoo . co . uk (without the gaps)
MrsHounded

Edmond, OK

#752 Dec 10, 2012
Jenny wrote:
I let my dog have sex with me every day when i get home from school
I find dog sex to be really HOT. I can be in almost continuous orgasm when the dog knots me and either I or my husband rubs my cli toris.
James

Austin, TX

#753 Dec 10, 2012
MrsHounded wrote:
<quoted text>
I find dog sex to be really HOT. I can be in almost continuous orgasm when the dog knots me and either I or my husband rubs my cli toris.
How long does it stay knotted inside of your, Mrs. Hounded? Did it hurt at all the first time you tried it? Sounds like you would recommend that every woman try it at least once, because it sounds like you've never had the kind of orgasms you have with your dog with a man.
jealous other husband

Mount Pleasant, SC

#754 Dec 10, 2012
long last the continuous orgasm!
MrsHounded wrote:
<quoted text>
spider

UK

#756 Dec 10, 2012
Or even a muktipal orgasam....rhe more the merrier!
Chris

United States

#757 Dec 10, 2012
joseph wrote:
<quoted text> do u. Do them. Togther or one at a time while other one watchesr

Together sometimes one at a time.
Chris25

United States

#758 Dec 10, 2012
I dream of having sex these three women: Martha Stewart, Hillary Clinton and Queen of England.

“Tequila time”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#760 Dec 10, 2012
I live 20 minutes away and I never realized how much crap came out of Downers Grove. If I'm not mistaken; Sexy Girl came from there too. Must be a bunch of in-breds down there

“I'm almost awesome”

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#762 Dec 10, 2012
kinkygurl2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup yup yup
i'd love to talk to you more. are you on any other venues? i'm wondering exactly how kinky you are.
johnny

Baltimore, MD

#764 Dec 10, 2012
I had sex with my sister

“I am Danswan”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#766 Dec 10, 2012
me and one of my ex's were in a park, big open area, we saw some trees and bushes and headed over there, we went behind them where she started sucking my c*ck, i pushed her down on the ground and started to finger her, she was really wet and i started to fuck her slowly gradually getting faster, an old couple walked past but i dont think they heard or saw us
johnny

Baltimore, MD

#767 Dec 10, 2012
joseph wrote:
<quoted text>how. Are u. And. She?
she was 7 and i was 12

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay OOVOO (Oct '11) 1 min Yahbooy 7,235
Inverness scotland (May '14) 1 min budgiepie 62
I love semen facials (Jun '11) 1 min Paula swallow 1,837
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Booreed 910,029
Gay boys looking for older (Mar '12) 2 min Boxers boy 608
Dirty ki...k 2 min Nfkmn 176,011
Gay bottom by Rhyl North Wales (Apr '14) 3 min ThatGuy2015Z 143
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Nfkmn 444,293
Gay-Bi skype fun 4 min Tonik121212 19,030
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 9 min mature slut 4 fun 14,262
More from around the web