Comments
401 - 420 of 2,882 Comments Last updated Sunday Aug 24

Since: Dec 12

UK

#595 Dec 8, 2012
achyfi wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? What sort of knickers were they and how much did you get for them?
red lacey pair, got 15
achyfi

Arlington, MA

#596 Dec 8, 2012
LouiseAitchison wrote:
<quoted text> red lacey pair, got 15
I'm guessing you didn't do it because you desperately needed the money. Was the guy cute? Did the idea of him having your knicks turn you on? Or was it a lark?

Since: Dec 12

UK

#597 Dec 8, 2012
achyfi wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing you didn't do it because you desperately needed the money. Was the guy cute? Did the idea of him having your knicks turn you on? Or was it a lark?
I was drunk, and yeah he was cute :3
achyfi

Arlington, MA

#598 Dec 8, 2012
LouiseAitchison wrote:
<quoted text> I was drunk, and yeah he was cute :3
The only person I ever bought knickers off was a stripper. I'd already paid her a lot more for lap dances than the knickers cost me.
Linda The loney widow

Plainfield, IL

#599 Dec 9, 2012
Jackinoff 4 u wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats great hairball....thats really great!!! Now if ya dont mind, Im gonna go an vomit! lol
You are the biggest perverted jerk-off on topix

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#600 Dec 9, 2012
What is your age today?
Prettylashes wrote:
I've done a few things although not as extreme as some of the stuff on here. Ummm.. I sucked a guy off for cash once, the whole experience was pretty hot and I still get myself off to it I also let my uncle watch me masturabte when I was 15
sampson

Sydney, Australia

#601 Dec 9, 2012
Bodacious Babe wrote:
There was this guy when I was about 22 or 23 that wanted me to pee in his mouth when I was on my period. He swallowed every single drop. Then he licked me to about 5 orgasms. His face was a bloody mess, but my cramps disappeared for the rest of my period which was 3 more days. We met again and he just went down and did his thing. He loved the mistress/slave scenario and he just loved being my obedient slave. This lasted for about 6 months or so and then he moved away. He was awesome. I haven't seen hair or hyde of him since.
do you think i could fill in his shoes now that he,s mmoved on??? i had a gf once who didn,t know how much she loved being licked out during her periods til she met me and like your slave from the past, i was hers for a good solid 12 months!
sampson

Sydney, Australia

#602 Dec 9, 2012
FREAKING REALLY wrote:
<quoted text>i thought you were 14 sampson? if so why are you interacting with these adults? just wondering...
sorry "freaking really"! i lost your posting to me from another thread! i,m 58 so now you tell me your age????
Join Free
sampson

Sydney, Australia

#603 Dec 9, 2012
Miss Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
i am 44
are you a pedo??

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#604 Dec 9, 2012
Lizzyloo wrote:
I've pretended to have sex with my pillow multiple times. I've also dreamt about having sex with myself lol
add me to that dream lol
add mee

Birmingham, UK

#605 Dec 9, 2012
add me on bbm ill tell u 238fd12c
cakepounder22

Omaha, NE

#606 Dec 9, 2012
kinkygurl2012 wrote:
Damn where the sexy black guyz at?
Right here
MNboy

Minneapolis, MN

#608 Dec 9, 2012
redshirtman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the nastiest thing you have ever done? And I sent you a message which I am sure is kind of a loser thing to do here, but I did it anyways :)
I lost my v to my brother and his buddy well my parents were gone i was pisses on they are 18 i am 17 i am wanting to do stuff with a male and female i will be 18 and my bro is gone now and i have only done men since him like 40 year old men cause i have tried getting my dad to do me but he wont but does do men but not me and my dad is hot he said am not ready for his cock but i want it my dad use to take me in his semi in summer when school was out and he would grab my cock and get hard but onetime i was fucking a guy at a restsop and my dad watched then told me we were going to his fbs and his fb was a bi couple with a son my age i fucked him and watche dmy dad fuck the mom and dad and it was hot i stayed there with them and i head sex with the dad as he was a younger hairy man and i was there for 4 days til my dad came to get me afterthat i was told by my dad i wont get his cock til im 18 which is in a few days but he and a another guys are gonna do me at our cabin in mn and i want raunchy guy my brothers buddy is rachy and did me well his farm had pissed on me i was also raped by my uncke he drugged me and he and his buddy did me harrd and fisted me and i fely i neededa dick call me i am traveling all summer with my uncle and his houseboys i am going to a nudest resort for men in florida and were going to tons of sates on his private jet last time I was with him i was naked all the time and fucked 50 guys in one day and for my bday he is getting me a bunch of blk men to rape me they were guys he pays to do gay sex i fucked a straight guy when i was 15 my uncles said he paid him to do me i loves it cause he was done then i begged him and he did me more he was a army guy
idjd

Huddersfield, UK

#609 Dec 9, 2012
Jenny wrote:
I let my dog have sex with me every day when i get home from school
how old are you jenny?
Baby Girl

Singapore, Singapore

#610 Dec 9, 2012
Elizabeth wrote:
I did enjoy it being so decadent was a turn on.
U r so disgusting.ew.
Good girl

Westerville, OH

#611 Dec 9, 2012
I have sex with my stepdad. He's 45 and I'm 17. We have amazing sex and he is the most amazing lover. He can make me cum without even entering me. He just knows what he's doing and can make me twitch just by coresing my arm. Also, he is so sexy with a big dick. And even though I love the slow and steady love making with him. I also love to have rough bdsm sex and he's not into it :/ I understand that their are some people who love it and some people who don't so it's his choice, I'm just saying that if he would get into it... I would be his slave and do anything for him because I'm a submissive little whore who would love to be tied down, whipped, fingered, fucked, and gaged by my master. The most he dose is an accasional ass smack and pulling my hair. That's as rough as it gets everything els is slow love makeing. Which like I said is great but when I'm being a disobidiant slut I just want someone to teach me a lesson!(;
Good girl

Westerville, OH

#613 Dec 9, 2012
Ordinary_Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
can we chat?
Sure (; email?
James

Austin, TX

#615 Dec 9, 2012
Good girl wrote:
I have sex with my stepdad. He's 45 and I'm 17. We have amazing sex and he is the most amazing lover. He can make me cum without even entering me. He just knows what he's doing and can make me twitch just by coresing my arm. Also, he is so sexy with a big dick. And even though I love the slow and steady love making with him. I also love to have rough bdsm sex and he's not into it :/ I understand that their are some people who love it and some people who don't so it's his choice, I'm just saying that if he would get into it... I would be his slave and do anything for him because I'm a submissive little whore who would love to be tied down, whipped, fingered, fucked, and gaged by my master. The most he dose is an accasional ass smack and pulling my hair. That's as rough as it gets everything els is slow love makeing. Which like I said is great but when I'm being a disobidiant slut I just want someone to teach me a lesson!(;
So when did you start having sex with him and why? Who made the first move? I'm assuming your mom doesn't know you are having sex with her husband?

Since: Oct 11

Luton, UK

#616 Dec 9, 2012
Good girl wrote:
if you want to chat about it my email/im address is soles . roger @ yahooo . co . uk (without the gaps)
needsone

Saint Louis, MO

#617 Dec 9, 2012
Good girl wrote:
i,d like a good ass to give a spanking too. then id give you a ggod lesson on behaaving

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 3 min Ilikeit_geo 78,112
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Facetimehot 378,901
taboo or kinky talks 3 min cchris89 2
horny male tex girls 07833555073 xx 3 min john 1
gay sex in Birmingham (Feb '12) 4 min Hey 7,698
Doing a family member. A turn on or turn off? 4 min Adam 88
outdoor or in your car suck in manchester 4 min Stockportboy 51
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Kylenut2 278,765
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Humiliate me 160,465
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min Daddy Need Son 472,530