Oh the HS days

Holly Springs, NC

#396 Dec 7, 2012
My senior year in HS my 17 year old GF and her 15 year old sister (both really hot) were pissed at their mom and ask if they could stay with me for the night. Well taking them to my house was out of the question so I got a room at a hotel (where I knew the desk clerk from a after school job I had and he just grinned and said have a good time). 17yo and I started messing around and ended up having sex. 15yo asked if I would do her, so big sis guided me in as I took her cherry. maybe not to Nasty but
mmmmmmmmmm (short version of story :))

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#398 Dec 7, 2012
ever do them both again after?
Oh the HS days wrote:
My senior year in HS my 17 year old GF and her 15 year old sister (both really hot) were pissed at their mom and ask if they could stay with me for the night. Well taking them to my house was out of the question so I got a room at a hotel (where I knew the desk clerk from a after school job I had and he just grinned and said have a good time). 17yo and I started messing around and ended up having sex. 15yo asked if I would do her, so big sis guided me in as I took her cherry. maybe not to Nasty but
mmmmmmmmmm (short version of story :))

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#400 Dec 7, 2012
Elizabeth where in UK r u if u dont mind me asking .. x
straightbiguy

United States

#401 Dec 7, 2012
sometimes when my brother asks me to wake him up i wanna do it by sticking my cold hand down his hot shorts.
Intrigued

Poole, UK

#402 Dec 7, 2012
Elizabeth wrote:
<quoted text>
I find mature men floats my boat.
Elizabeth you are a fascinating and liberated women. You must have been thinking about your Rot giving you a cum filling for a while to have used the fur coat lol. Did he get the knot right inside you? And how much have you masturbated over doing it?
I like bad girls.
josht83

Bossier City, LA

#403 Dec 7, 2012
Miss Karen wrote:
<quoted text>i am 44
Nice! You don't look it!
Oh the HS days

Holly Springs, NC

#404 Dec 7, 2012
E too wrote:
ever do them both again after?
<quoted text>
Not at same time :(. next year older one went to university in a city about 6 hours away and I went to one local. Got little sis a number of times after that. Both slim long haired blonds, older sis was 5'10 (im 6'2) and little sis was 5'4".
Kev_b27

UK

#405 Dec 7, 2012
Its_heidi wrote:
Ive always wanted my bro
I've always fancied my sis
Join Free
holisticfields

Los Altos, CA

#406 Dec 7, 2012
Elizabeth wrote:
<quoted text>
Well husband is out later, but I have not planed anything, I just go as the mood takes me.
Liz if you were to wear a fox mask n film it that would be extremely erotic. Once you get email set could you email me it?
379pete

Norwalk, OH

#407 Dec 7, 2012
I lost my virgintiy to my mom
379pete

Norwalk, OH

#409 Dec 7, 2012
Miss Karen wrote:
I have often fantasized about younger much younger boys from 15 to 18
I was in that age range when I lost my virginity to my mom. We still play from time to time. If you care to know the details of how it all went down I can email you

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#410 Dec 7, 2012
where do I go fro more-all details?
379pete wrote:
<quoted text> I was in that age range when I lost my virginity to my mom. We still play from time to time. If you care to know the details of how it all went down I can email you
James

Austin, TX

#411 Dec 7, 2012
natalieW wrote:
<quoted text>REALLY? WOW
And I bet as sexy as your rear end is, Natalie, that a few 15-18 year old boys have noticed you!
spider

UK

#414 Dec 7, 2012
Riding a guy bareback while he took a runny dump then licked him clean. Then he sucked my c**k off while still covered in his sh*t
genuinemale

UK

#415 Dec 7, 2012
Any women on here got bbm I would love to share my fantasies with you privatly drop me a line looking forward to hearing from somone so turned on by reading some of these posts x
icecream

Markham, IL

#417 Dec 7, 2012
I fantasize about my sister and older milfs
Elizabeth

Newtownabbey, UK

#420 Dec 7, 2012
holisticfields wrote:
<quoted text>
Liz if you were to wear a fox mask n film it that would be extremely erotic. Once you get email set could you email me it?
j
I like the idea of o fox mask. I will at least send you a photo.
Elizabeth

Newtownabbey, UK

#421 Dec 7, 2012
Intrigued wrote:
<quoted text>
Elizabeth you are a fascinating and liberated women. You must have been thinking about your Rot giving you a cum filling for a while to have used the fur coat lol. Did he get the knot right inside you? And how much have you masturbated over doing it?
I like bad girls.
An yes the knot was deep inside me I could feel it swell inside me. Yes after the dog hump me when I picked my keys up, in my fantasy i had my fur on stockings, heels an garter belt,
curious

Geneva, IL

#422 Dec 7, 2012
379pete wrote:
<quoted text> I was in that age range when I lost my virginity to my mom. We still play from time to time. If you care to know the details of how it all went down I can email you
I wouldlove to hear more about this.... ddrshunter at hotmail dot com
Sin1973

Randburg, South Africa

#423 Dec 7, 2012
tom420 wrote:
ive used my sisters toy n sucked on her dirty panties while she was in the shower
Dude it might be a little wrong that its ur sister, but let me tell u I also enjoy a womans panties....always have and always will

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wife pic trade 5 min tomsmith6999 3
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min Guynumber96 75,698
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min englishlad5 597,158
There are literally no women on here! (Feb '14) 5 min Lexie Lex 17,339
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min Essexboy05 633,078
Horny women looking for erotic text/email (Jul '11) 5 min ass33 663
Any real females wanna play 6 min scottwill 12
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 7 min Hornydick74Go 455,173
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min nancytskush 278,763
More from around the web