Nastiest fantasy or thing you've done...
mhorner

Wilsonville, OR

#4232 Aug 22, 2014
Kristi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes
When you took your leggings off did your dog do you in your vagina or your butt and how much did he come?

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#4233 Aug 22, 2014
Do you have ki k

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#4234 Aug 22, 2014
You can ki k me if you like. Name above
Kristi

Milton Keynes, UK

#4235 Aug 22, 2014
Jackk011 wrote:
Do you have ki k
Yes add me becks2011x
Kristi

Milton Keynes, UK

#4236 Aug 22, 2014
Mattman666 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have an account so I can PM you the number
No sorry
Loveyougirl75901

United States

#4239 Aug 22, 2014
Kristi wrote:
<quoted text>
No sorry
Do you have skype
don

UK

#4240 Aug 22, 2014
it is a myth that young girls have a tight vag.

Since: Aug 14

Downhead, UK

#4241 Aug 22, 2014
Kristi wrote:
<quoted text>
No sorry
You still around?
Join Free
captainawesome

Tampa, FL

#4243 Aug 22, 2014
All the dog stories remind me of a dog experience I had. I was having sex with a girl that was a freak and like doing crazy stuff. She came over and seen my dog and said she had wanted a dog to lick come from her pu**y. So we ended up having sex and I came in her. Then I asked if she wanted me to get my dog. She said yeah so I called him into my bedroom. He came running in and jumped on the bed. She got some come from off her pu**y and fed it to him. He licked it up then she pointed and tapped her fingers on her pu**y and said there's more in here. He smells her pu**y and then starts licking it and darting his tongue inside her. I see he's getting hard and let her know. So she spins around and starts stroking and sucking him while he's still licking her. Then she hops up onto all fours and pats her butt and says come here. He turns and jumps on her back and starts humping. She reaches under her and grabs his penis and guides it in as he's still humping. When he lands inside her you hear her go uh and then start squealing as he pounds away. You can see his juices flow out of her as he pounds away. Then he knots her and she freaks out coming and squirting and can't stop. She came till she passed out then woke up and passed out again. When she was out till his knot went down and he pulled out. When she came to she was still coming. And said she wanted to do that again when she came back. But we didn't get to again because my poor dog got hit by a car and died.
Big girl89

Milton Keynes, UK

#4245 Aug 22, 2014
Having sex whit have dog was the best sex I've ever had

Since: Apr 12

FLEETWOOD

#4246 Aug 22, 2014
Big girl89 wrote:
Having sex whit have dog was the best sex I've ever had
Tell us more all it, would love to know every detail of how started? Are you still into K9 sex, or was it A phase?

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#4247 Aug 22, 2014
Nastiest thing I've done was when I was in college. I pledged a fraternity. I live with one of my pledge brothers my senior year. During the year, his 18 year old sister came to visit. Mark had a date that night, and although his sister had other friends at the University, she decided to hang out with the guys in the house. There was a small party at the house that evening. After a few beers, Kylie came over to me and asked what time her brother would be back from his date. Not knowing, I told her it would probably be much later and asked if there was a problem. Whispering in my ear, "There's not problem, I'm just horny as hell and want to suck your cock and then have you fuck me with it!" Hey, who am I to argue. Upstairs we went. Kylie was a bit naive in some areas, but was not put off by anything I asked her to do. I made sure she was well taken care of with my tongue and my cock. I taught her the art of sitting on a guy's face with panties on and with them pulled aside to that her juicy hole was planted directly over my mouth. Not even asking her, she bent down and started sucking me off in a perfect "69". After a couple hours of play, we got dressed and headed back to the party. I asked her if I could keep her panties as a souvenir. She pulled on her jeans commando-style. I took one more deep breath into the crotch of her soaked panties and threw them on my chest. Her brother and his date showed up at the party later. After we had taken the girls home, Mark asked me who's panties I had "scored" at the party. I just smiled and told him, "One of the girls at the party just left me a lovely parting gift."

My little brother was a freshman the following year and met up with Kylie. Much more experienced now, my little brother had a great time fucking, sucking and cumming, all night long!

Not many guys can say they fucked their pledge brother's sister and their own little brother got a piece of her, too!
Mike

Lady Lake, FL

#4249 Aug 22, 2014
Had two women use my mouth as their toilet for a weekend. Actually it was for 5 years but I thought no one would believe that. Not every day of course but maybe once or twice a week.
captainawesome

Tampa, FL

#4250 Aug 23, 2014
I lost my virginity to my cousin today. It's only the second time I've ever seen a pu**y before in real life. The first time was I had seen her oldest sister's which is my oldest cousin. I seen hers when we were out in the yard playing in the sprinkler. Me, my brother, and my cousin , her little brother were wearing swimming trunks and she was in a bikini. And we were pulling her top down then pulled her panties down and seen it. We asked what it was and she told us and let us touch it. Then she took a water hose and put it up in it. And ended up having what I know now to be an orgasm. But back to how I lost my virginity. My cousin is always flirting with me and being around me. She walks around with short shorts and letting me see up them. She likes to sit on my lap or put her legs on me. And rubbing my crotch with her feet or grabbing it. Well today she was messing around with me a lot. Wearing just a sports bra and short shorts this morning and then walked by going down stairs for some clothes with nothing but shorts on. Then we was on the front porch chatting and I'm standing and her and my other cousin are sitting down and she keeps spreading her legs. I seen she wasn't wearing panties and seen her pu**y. I started getting hard so I told them I had to use the bathroom so I could let it go down. Well later I was playing a video game and she sat down beside me. Then asked if she could lay her head on my lap. I said sure just don't mess me up playing the game. A little later I felt something rubbing on my crotch, but thought it was just her moving, but hope she would stop because I was getting hard. Well I got back into the game and was playing not even remember she was right there till I felt something wet touch my weiner. I look down and she's got my weiner in her mouth. I jump up to get her off and felt my weiner hit the back of her throat and she jump back off me coughing and gagging. I asked her what the heck was she doing. She said she wanted to do stuff with me and figured just going for it was the only way I would. I told her I'd never done anything like that and she was my cousin. She said she didn't care if I didn't and wouldn't tell a soul. I told her ok, but if either of us didn't feel right at any point we could say stop.
captainawesome

Tampa, FL

#4251 Aug 23, 2014
So we agreed and decided to go to the basement so we wouldn't be disturbed. We go down and start kissing and grabbing and rubbing on one another. Then we took our clothes off and kinda just took each other being naked and what we was about to do in. Then she got on her knees and said she's never done this before except the moment earlier. Just knew from what she seen on the internet. She grabbed my weiner and started sliding her had up and down it slowly. It started to kinda hurt so I told her do like on the internet and put it in her mouth and stuff. So she puts it in her mouth and starts going up and down on it and licking it. After a bit I told her I wanted to do what I've seen on the internet to her. So she lays down and spreads her legs and I get on my knees with my face right there at it. I start running my fingers up and down the outside of it then between her lips at the opening. I then tell her I'm going to push them in and she says ok. I start pushing them in and she grabbed my arm squeezing the crap out of it and breathing hard. I start sliding them in and out and her moaning. I then remember seeing guys lick on it while their fingers inside so I start licking it and she freaks out and starts having an orgasm. When she stops she tells me to put my weiner inside her. So I get up on the couch between her legs and start slapping her pu**y with it like on the internet. Then I put the head right at the opening and starts pushing inside.She starts pinching the stew out of my arms then my weiner wouldn't go any farther, but I wasn't all the way in. She Said push hard so I did and wasn't making headway. She said ram it so I pulled nearly all the way out and rammed it in. She let out a oh go, but nothing. She said again so I did and another oh god but nothing. So I said I'm going to just keep on till I break through. I start ramming once twice then third time was a.charm and she said dont stop she was close. So kept on and told her I was about to, but she said don't stop she wanted to together. So I start ramming it hard and she is freaking out grabbing and clawing me. Then she screamed she was coming and i felt her insides squeezing my weiner and then I told her I was to. And right before i started she started peeing on me which made me explode inside her. She then wrapped her arms and legs around me and pulls me down on her which pushed me deeper inside her. And I could feel her orgasm throughout her body. And I could feel her pee start flowing all over us. We were covered in her pee from our knees to our chests. When we stopped coming we just layed there holding each other shaking. Then later we got up threw the sheets in the wash and jumped into the shower together. We didn't do much in the shower because we were so wore out. We just layed there under the water and washed each other off. Then we dryed each other off and put on our clothes. She went to bed and I got on the internet seeing if anyone else has had sex with their cousin and found this site. So I decided to share my story. Well from what I've seen some are into it others are not, but I loved it and will do it again. Heck yeah I'm now not a virgin anymore.
Anon

El Monte, CA

#4252 Aug 23, 2014
I want to screw my mom. She has some huge tits
hiauroura

Manchester, UK

#4253 Aug 23, 2014
Anon wrote:
I want to screw my mom. She has some huge tits
Got KlK?
maddrummer_97

Saint Louis, MO

#4254 Aug 23, 2014
Kristi wrote:
<quoted text>
No sorry
Do you have snapchat?
kyle_241999

United States

#4256 Aug 24, 2014
I had this dream about my best friend! She was in the shower and i walked in with a towel as she got out and then we madeout and i grabbed her boobs and she held me tight. We stood there in front of the mirrior for an hour cuddle standing
Bad hubby

Blackburn, UK

#4257 Aug 24, 2014
I want to see my wife r@ped, by a few guys, absolutely used, I've let a mate touch her wen she's been asleep a few times

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First object you put in puss or but 4 min zippey 5
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min horny88262 962,242
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 5 min lennoxmate 210,758
Men with erections at a nude beach (May '09) 5 min John Campbell 5,074
Any girl doing cam show? (PayPal) (May '13) 5 min hotnhorny 151
Any girls online wanna talk dirty? (Feb '12) 6 min zippey 2,899
horny girls/guys chat room (Jan '12) 6 min Mozza0006 12,412
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min bobosduke 473,691
Gay-Bi skype fun 8 min matheus 50,141
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 12 min sidneyV 15,121