Nastiest fantasy or thing you've done NO JUDGING!!

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments (Page 115)

Showing posts 2,281 - 2,300 of2,805
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Helena

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

want to be one for you wrote:
so we can assume that your husband knows nothing about your 1 nite stands?
How do you keep it from him?
<quoted text>
He works away a lot. Hes more intrrested in his job than me. Im just worried its an addiction. Im doing it more and more and starting to take risks
Helena

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

horny ageless man wrote:
that is a great one - did the new hubby know?
<quoted text>
no. we argued and ended up spending the whole vacation apart.
I met the guy on the beach. he was checking me out so I went and swam near him. We got hit by a wave and I felt his hardon hit me. So I grabbed it and had a feel.
I told him to follow me to one of the restroom shacks. I blew him and bent over and pulle by bikini down so he could do me from behind. He then told me he was 16 and a virgin! He was on vacation with his parents! I was so shocked. it felt so naughty I loved it. We met every day. My hysband checked into another room, so I was able to sneak my lover in to meet me. We had crazy sex. He had so, much stamina.

Since: Apr 12

FLEETWOOD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Ellie wrote:
<quoted text>
He was my first. I enjoyed it a lot. I learned a lot.
Good to hear it Ellie. Would you go with an older guy again, or have you now reverted to those nearer your own age? I'd have loved to be that gardner; some guys have all the luck!
Vincent

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Cheat on my wife. It just gets my blood pumping to do it with a stranger. Knowing its risky. Its so wrong. I know.
Sexygirl

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Once I used those vibrating massagers that I have on my wet p**sy. It felt so good
badtothebone74

Barron, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

sexygirl you want to k ik
Jason

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Had a wank wiv a drunk str8 buddy

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Sexygirl wrote:
Once I used those vibrating massagers that I have on my wet p**sy. It felt so good
Sexy girl mayby wanna chat on skype? peilis26
Join Free

“Who has the pepper and salt?”

Since: Jan 11

Edmonton

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Sex with a 9 year old girl 20 years ago I was 34
dafootman

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

I fantasize about sucking on a tiny girls feet!

Edmonton

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Lisa B wrote:
To organise an orgy with girls between 8 and 16 in school uniforms and cheerleader outfits taking place in a large house in the bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, indoor and outdoor swimming pools and jacuzzis.

The little ones tease the older girls and they get to choose who is the sexiest. Other contests like who can cum quickest whist fingering or being licked, sexiest bum, legs, boobs.
Intresting
15yroldgall

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Being tied up and raped in a van by multiple men =^.^= hmmmm
15yroldgall

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

I want a big guy who can pick me up, slamm me down hard and fu** like there's no Tommorrow ;))

Since: Dec 12

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

15yroldgall wrote:
I want a big guy who can pick me up, slamm me down hard and fu** like there's no Tommorrow ;))
im big 6'6" 220
RubUright

Orland Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

15yroldgall wrote:
Where were you when I lived in Lansing, MI?? LOL
Pariah

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Helena wrote:
<quoted text>
no. we argued and ended up spending the whole vacation apart.
I met the guy on the beach. he was checking me out so I went and swam near him. We got hit by a wave and I felt his hardon hit me. So I grabbed it and had a feel.
I told him to follow me to one of the restroom shacks. I blew him and bent over and pulle by bikini down so he could do me from behind. He then told me he was 16 and a virgin! He was on vacation with his parents! I was so shocked. it felt so naughty I loved it. We met every day. My hysband checked into another room, so I was able to sneak my lover in to meet me. We had crazy sex. He had so, much stamina.
Lucky guy!!
Pariah

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

15yroldgall wrote:
I would want to eat you first.

Edmonton

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

15yroldgall wrote:
Being tied up and raped in a van by multiple men =^.^= hmmmm
This is a journal entry of my life, what is written here is forever part of my collective minds eye and has shaped me sexualy.

In my life I have witnessed my female friend being raped, in 2004 a friend asked me to help her get raped because it was a fantasy she had. I asked her if she was into roll playing and she replied,“No I want to be actually raped”. I said your crazy but she said you either come with me on her walk to make sure the guy(s) don’t kill her after she gets fu$ked or she will do it alone. I comply with her wishes and tell her that I will be their for her. At around 12am we started walking in the back allies of the projects in our city. We walked miles of back allies with me fallowing her at a distance so I would not spook the would be rapist away. She was wearing a short skirt and thong, and up onto that point I never fucked her. At around 4 am she rounded a church and this native guy grabs her by the hair and throat and pulls her behind a trash can. She screams and I run to save her out of shock. Well as I round the edge of the large trash container she spots me and mouths the words,“I am ok”, with a smile. Her top is ripped open, her breasts are hanging out, and this guy has her in a choke hold. He has his back to me so he doesn’t see my plus she is fighting with him and he is knocking her around by punching her. Well she passes out from the choking and he lets her go by the throat. He takes this opportunity to drop his pants, with c$ck in hand he lays on top of my friend and begins to fuck her. I think as he starts to f$ck her she regains consensuses and starts to fight back but with way less resistance and I notice she speeds her legs to let him in deaper.OMG I realize she is liking this stranger rape her. Well in less than 3 minutes he cums gets off and runs down the ally wile pulling up his pants. I go over to my friend lying on the ground battered, her pu$sy exposed and covered in cum and blood. I look at her and think OMG She is really hurt. She looks up at me and starts to cry, I mean cry. I kneel beside her as she sits up and hug her. In my arm crying her eyes out she tells me that was way intense and she was not ready for it. She tells me coming to with him fucking her was very scary but once she felt his c$ck in her she was really turned on. She stops hugging me pushes me away from her and states that he didn’t f$ck her long enough and that she was about to cum when he stopped. She asks me without thinking,“You need to finish me off, f$ck me hard and make me cum, right here right now”. Well I thought for a second and decided to comply with her wishes. I turned her on her stomach and f$cked her little pu$sy from behind. I was pumping hard in her when she said,“f$ck me harder I am coming”, well with the pulsing of her pu$sy I blew my load where the rapist did. She now had two loads of cum in her. When we were finished she turned over and said,“you made my day and you’re awesome as a friend”. Well I said thank you and asked her if she wanted to go to a hospital. She looked at me as if to say, are you a retard? I replied to her look by saying,“I just wanted to ask”. Well she is still my friend and we still talk about what we did, she has hinted on a sequel. Are you ready to be raped?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Bigj96 wrote:
<quoted text> im big 6'6" 220
I am 6'6" and three hundred pounds. Why mess with the little boys?
Furry lexi

Bondi, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

I'm a furry so I often fantasies about my fur sons being used and abused by a human...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,281 - 2,300 of2,805
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4517 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 1 min idol7272 227,631
Gay guys send me your snapchat names and i will... (Mar '13) 1 min chriskm8 5,215
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 1 min dartfordlad 9,256
boy looking for skype couple i can watch or join 2 min irish hunk 6
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min jpgr4 313,956
Gay snapchat names? (Nov '13) 2 min chriskm8 647
whatsapp contacts mzansi (Oct '13) 2 min dj skhu 28
Need nude female snapchat (Dec '13) 2 min Nakedsolo 6,291
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Charliebrooksss 422,308
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Datguyjack 123,465
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••