bob

London, UK

#3080 Jan 30, 2013
I have several all to do with mys sister, first id go to my sisters draws and jerk off without coming in her knickers then id get a kick out of walking around and sitting on her bed naked then sniffing her worn knickers after that i got bolder and layed undr her bed hoping to watch her undress whilst jerking myself then went the whole hog and walked past her on the stairs with a hard on but she was asking for it i feel now. she was an incredible tease and i was very naive and passionate. i suppose that makes me a pervert.
booyah

Philadelphia, PA

#3082 Jan 30, 2013
buenos wrote:
I don't think it was nasty, but most people think that way. I masturbate in front of my mom.
I see nothing wrong with that as long as your mom doesn't mind
booyah

Philadelphia, PA

#3083 Jan 30, 2013
I have two teen step-daughters who are black, and every now and then I'll go through their laundry and masturbate with their worn panties. Sometimes I'll have their mother put one on while we have sex and pretend that she's the eldest daughter - who has the sexiest body you can imagine.
Cockslut17

Albuquerque, NM

#3084 Jan 30, 2013
I want to be a gay slave and be a good little boy to a uncle or daddy or big bro. Have them train me and molest and rape me;) I'm into incest so I always wished since I was little that an older man would love me like his son and teach me how to be a submissive little slut and use me out to his friends and do kinky things with him or anyone he wants. I like to please! I'm a skinny 17 hot twink but I look 14:( tight hairless hole and I love big cocks
josht83

Bossier City, LA

#3087 Jan 30, 2013
booyah wrote:
I have two teen step-daughters who are black, and every now and then I'll go through their laundry and masturbate with their worn panties. Sometimes I'll have their mother put one on while we have sex and pretend that she's the eldest daughter - who has the sexiest body you can imagine.
Damn that's hot!!!! Your wife like acting like her sexy teen daughter?
Mikey

Colleyville, TX

#3088 Jan 30, 2013
Would love for a nice looking woman to sit on my mouth for a day or two!
Anna

Asheville, NC

#3095 Jan 30, 2013
I left the door open to my hotel room and laid down on the bed totally nude one night in Myrtle Beach.

Since: Jan 13

Belleville, IL

#3096 Jan 30, 2013
Anna wrote:
I left the door open to my hotel room and laid down on the bed totally nude one night in Myrtle Beach.
Very nice. Anything else?
Join Free
Anna

Asheville, NC

#3097 Jan 30, 2013
As far as that is concerned or other things I have done?

Pineville, MO

#3098 Jan 30, 2013
Anna wrote:
As far as that is concerned or other things I have done?
Either.
Anna

Asheville, NC

#3100 Jan 30, 2013
Well, I was a mess the following morning. I am not sure who came in because I passed out from drinking to much, but people definitely did. Several years later, my husband and I separated. I was pretty bummed out one night a few weeks after it happened and decided to go out. I dressed up because women always do, and met a nice guy. I decided to ask him back to my place and he asked if his friends could come. I said sure. When we got back to my apartment, I had sex with all four of them. It was nothing like you see in the movies though. They were all very respectful and took turns nicely.
Lmaoo

Richmond, VA

#3101 Jan 30, 2013
Anna wrote:
Well, I was a mess the following morning. I am not sure who came in because I passed out from drinking to much, but people definitely did. Several years later, my husband and I separated. I was pretty bummed out one night a few weeks after it happened and decided to go out. I dressed up because women always do, and met a nice guy. I decided to ask him back to my place and he asked if his friends could come. I said sure. When we got back to my apartment, I had sex with all four of them. It was nothing like you see in the movies though. They were all very respectful and took turns nicely.
they ran a train thu that ass LMAOOO

Pineville, MO

#3102 Jan 30, 2013
Anna wrote:
Excellent
Lmaoo

Richmond, VA

#3103 Jan 30, 2013
Anna wrote:
not to be rude tho you grown ;)
Jesse

Reading, PA

#3104 Jan 30, 2013
My uncle showed me how to jerk off then we kept doing more and more stuff when I would sleep over his house
Anna

Asheville, NC

#3105 Jan 30, 2013
I am. I was 24 at the time.
Anna

Asheville, NC

#3106 Jan 30, 2013
I know, but it was a lot of fun and really hot.
jrguy1980

Wilmington, NC

#3108 Jan 30, 2013
Megan wrote:
Gave oral sex to a kid i was baby sitting
Do you ki k?
jrguy1980

Wilmington, NC

#3109 Jan 30, 2013
cary wrote:
When I was little I would s#ck my uncle and his 2 friends off when he would babysit me.
Ki k?

“www.shynie.xxx”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3111 Jan 31, 2013
Ki k... Lil_Shynie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 2 min Tom 31,709
Have any siblings had sex? (Dec '12) 3 min Rhonda 388
K.....k trade group. Anything goes. Leave name ... (Aug '14) 3 min Andrew 2,481
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Surfsup121 653,089
Any girls want to get pregnant? (Jul '11) 3 min adamss66 4,960
Snapchat usernames ;) (Jan '13) 3 min wonderwomanomg 42,012
Dirty ki...k 4 min Lovegirls 10,995
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Hiiii4now 307,053
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min JOhn 673,840
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 26 min moaningsim 86,361