created by: umount | Jul 24, 2008

Human Sexuality

1,140 votes

What is the kinkiest sex U have had or want to do?

Click on an option to vote

• K9
  • Golden Shower
  • MMF
  • FFM
  • Bi
  • Gay
  • BDSM
  • Other
Comments
241 - 260 of 392 Comments Last updated Feb 10, 2013

Since: Oct 07

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2008

Judged:

Allan wrote:
<quoted text>
Phew! I can wipe the sweat from my brow now! I see Franko made the politically safe reply. I'm sure I can count on Ronnie to provide a great answer, brimming with candor and insight!
OK Mr. Facetious play nice!

:)

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2008

Franko wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry if it felt like I pressured .. did not want to make you feel that way ...
but thanks for the answer ... as I said, in my expeince most of the women I have been with did not really want to practice adn get good at it ... they tried it a few times, got down 3 inches, maybe 3.5 and gave up after 3 or 4 tries....
ONly one GF really tried on a regular basis ... she told me she wanted to try several things in her life sexually ... too bad that we did not last long enough .. about 3-4 months. I was still going through separation at the time and she decided she did not want to be around until everyting was "settled" .. by that time she was with a new guy ...
she was willing to try anal, and FFM threesomes ...(my one hope that I do once in my life...sigh).
She managed to get down about 5 inches... another inch to go ...
Please do not apologize Franko, it was not to personal. Had I felt it as such I would not have answered!

Every partner is different with different things satisfying different people. So practicing and learning what satisfies someone is worth the effort. You get what you give. Some may prefer more pressure, someone may prefer different pressure or more tongue work and friction while another may not care as long as it can all be taken in. Practice may not make perfect, but it sure can be fun!

And usually people don't complain when you say "turn the game on, grab a drink and let me practice"! haha

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2008

umount wrote:
a bath house is a place where you can go and pretty much enjoy what ever type of sex that you like. its a place that has steam rooms, whirlpools and rooms. u walk around naked or with a towel wrapped around you.
are these places just for men???
jeff

Smithfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2008

chevelle_ss wrote:
<quoted text>
ah hell I will be the honest guy here & say why tears would be a turn on. it's the same kind of feeling one would have as a dom. a woman or vice versa. oral for a man with the woman on her knees gives the male a feeling of power, control. same thing with tears, or even spanking a womans butt when you are tapping her doggie style. then again there is nothing like doing a woman doggie style & watching her butt ripple like a stone being tossed in a pond on every power thrust....
now u making me frustrated...lol
jeff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2008

i cant really tell what the kinkiest sex i wanna do cause its too kinky dont want to shock you
badgirl

Corona, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2008

I would love to be forcibly stripped naked in public and raped by another woman.

“safe, sane, consensual...”

Since: Jul 08

perpetual arousal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2008

jeff wrote:
i cant really tell what the kinkiest sex i wanna do cause its too kinky dont want to shock you
Tell!!!

Tell tell tell tell tell!!!

Inquiring minds want to know...
antoine

Ernakulam, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2008

I searched for new ways; didn't satisfy any. I went back to where I began, found it the most sustained, interesting and loving and going on with it ever since enjoying the best I can have.
Join Free
FRanko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2008

genevieve wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do not apologize Franko, it was not to personal. Had I felt it as such I would not have answered!
Every partner is different with different things satisfying different people. So practicing and learning what satisfies someone is worth the effort. You get what you give. Some may prefer more pressure, someone may prefer different pressure or more tongue work and friction while another may not care as long as it can all be taken in. Practice may not make perfect, but it sure can be fun!
And usually people don't complain when you say "turn the game on, grab a drink and let me practice"! haha
Yuo reminded me of some of my experiences on clitoral fingering ... such a range of preferences ...

One liked side to side, another up and down, another in a circle .. some liked very little pressure (I usually ended up using more and more as she got more excited, and they would stop me and say "lighter! WHats with you?").. some liked medium others lot's of pressure ... one preffered that I pressed on the labia and squeezed together but no direct touch to the clit at all ...

It can drive a man nuts!
FRanko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2008

umount wrote:
a bath house is a place where you can go and pretty much enjoy what ever type of sex that you like. its a place that has steam rooms, whirlpools and rooms. u walk around naked or with a towel wrapped around you.
Could you show me such a place like that, but heterosexual people go there?

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2008

FRanko wrote:
<quoted text>
Yuo reminded me of some of my experiences on clitoral fingering ... such a range of preferences ...
One liked side to side, another up and down, another in a circle .. some liked very little pressure (I usually ended up using more and more as she got more excited, and they would stop me and say "lighter! WHats with you?").. some liked medium others lot's of pressure ... one preffered that I pressed on the labia and squeezed together but no direct touch to the clit at all ...
It can drive a man nuts!
Lighter! What's with you?

just teasing of course, but you are right it can drive people nuts trying to figure out what people prefer. I think the best course of action is to simply show someone, do it together...let them watch...as well as let them know when it feels good, show your appreciation if they are hitting the right spot and my goodness they will find it again and again...

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2008

FRanko wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you show me such a place like that, but heterosexual people go there?
There is a very popular one in Vancouver from what I recall. "F212 Steam" (it used to be Fahrenheit 212) but it is private and caters to gay clientèle. I had a co-worker that was an avid patron and would tell us many a story!

“ ^^ THE WIFE ^^”

Since: Jul 08

winnipeg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2008

Ummmmmmmmh, did I read the heading wrong?? I thought it said,

"What is the kinkiest sex U have had or want to do?"

Seems that the "topix" has fallen off topic.

“Mystery Repeats”

Since: May 08

Dordrecht

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2008

FRanko wrote:
<quoted text>
It can drive a man nuts!
i can imagine this being the same feeling women get in jerking men of, but remember we all got waay more experience on our own likings then the others, again communication is key :)

“Mystery Repeats”

Since: May 08

Dordrecht

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2008

genevieve wrote:
<quoted text>
Lighter! What's with you?
just teasing of course, but you are right it can drive people nuts trying to figure out what people prefer. I think the best course of action is to simply show someone, do it together...let them watch...as well as let them know when it feels good, show your appreciation if they are hitting the right spot and my goodness they will find it again and again...
i agree, so me and my gf will do that LOL

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2008

from holland wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree, so me and my gf will do that LOL
I am sure that you will have fun! She is a lucky girl!

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2008

Judged:

canadian guy wrote:
Ummmmmmmmh, did I read the heading wrong?? I thought it said,
"What is the kinkiest sex U have had or want to do?"
Seems that the "topix" has fallen off topic.
It is true, after 100 or 200 comments sometimes threads take on a life of their own and deviate from the topic at hand.

Franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2008

genevieve wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a very popular one in Vancouver from what I recall. "F212 Steam" (it used to be Fahrenheit 212) but it is private and caters to gay clientèle. I had a co-worker that was an avid patron and would tell us many a story!
as I said ... can anyone show me one that is for heteros??? In other words, where men and women meet? Very few of those, if any, I think.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2008

Franko wrote:
<quoted text>as I said ... can anyone show me one that is for heteros??? In other words, where men and women meet? Very few of those, if any, I think.
You are right, I don't know of any "straight" bat houses. Other then, um...my bath tub...I can close the door and make it very steamy.... wink, wink...

haha
Franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2008

genevieve wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, I don't know of any "straight" bat houses. Other then, um...my bath tub...I can close the door and make it very steamy.... wink, wink...
haha
OMG!! ROFLMAO!!!!

I'm gonna laugh about that all evening!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6242 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who has oovoo and want to chat nude (Jun '12) 2 min jjb200 509
WICKR is best sexting (Dec '13) 2 min dragnhart86 101
umabhebhana (Dec '10) 2 min teenage 28,432
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Daddy Need Son 433,976
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Jay 328,532
Any girl for a Skype diiirtttyyy chat ? :-) 2 min ItalianMale 1
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Hookupmagic09 239,520
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min Busy 1,903
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min lyonse88 131,678