Name the person you like the most in topic!

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
John

Brea, CA

#1 Mar 21, 2010
1.***** she doesn't know that I like her! Yet!

“sassie chik the Ultimate women”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2 Mar 21, 2010
Sassie Chick - I need to get these Erect Nipples she says she sports.

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

#3 Mar 21, 2010
A secret crush, oh how fun. Let's see if I can guess. Five letters...

Is it Sassy?

“Lost in these dreams”

Since: Jun 08

Finding all the missing pieces

#4 Mar 21, 2010
Well there's really too many to name. All my friends here are nice, wonderful posters and I like them all greatly. One's actually posted above though. hehe
John

United States

#5 Mar 21, 2010
Pamela in red wrote:
A secret crush, oh how fun. Let's see if I can guess. Five letters...
Is it Sassy?
no, but nice try pam!

“Surfer Dog”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#6 Mar 21, 2010
Space1
Pamela
Zoey
Queen of Hearts
HHC but she's not here very much.
amy

UK

#7 Mar 21, 2010
It's my beloved Katrina, she is amazing!
Hoot

Stanton, MO

#8 Mar 21, 2010
Sassy & Zoey, but not necessarily in that order.
Join Free

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#9 Mar 21, 2010
I've found his comments to be fascinating.. Too bad I can't name names;_)

“If you don't like my attitude”

Since: Mar 10

bite me

#10 Mar 21, 2010
John wrote:
1.***** she doesn't know that I like her! Yet!
I doubt she'll care when she finds out,lil john.

“If you don't like my attitude”

Since: Mar 10

bite me

#11 Mar 21, 2010
Viola Dawn wrote:
I've found his comments to be fascinating.. Too bad I can't name names;_)
I wonder who it is? LOL.

Hey,did you notice that the " John" that started this thread is the same one trolling over in the other thread?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#12 Mar 21, 2010
Maverick81 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder who it is? LOL.
Hey,did you notice that the " John" that started this thread is the same one trolling over in the other thread?
He's someone who I can Bouch ideas off.. Any idea yet?? lol
And apparently, I'm currently replying to one of his posts.;-)

Now that you mention, theres a good indication that this guy is the troll who follow us around. What a life:0
South of border

United States

#13 Mar 21, 2010
Maverick81 wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt she'll care when she finds out,lil john.
I would not worry about her, you have a bigger problem to worry about or should I say smaller.. Lmao

“Surfer Dog”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#14 Mar 21, 2010
Hoot wrote:
Sassy & Zoey, but not necessarily in that order.
Well this might give you a clue, Zoey is actually a female.

“Surfer Dog”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#15 Mar 21, 2010
South of border wrote:
<quoted text> I would not worry about her, you have a bigger problem to worry about or should I say smaller.. Lmao
I was waiting for that second personality, you showed up right on time.
South of border

United States

#16 Mar 21, 2010
Kickbacks wrote:
<quoted text>
I was waiting for that second personality, you showed up right on time.
Hi kick, i see, he's venting his frustions and then ending finally with the small d@ck was amusing beyond belief. I was giving him an advice of a lifetime.

“If you don't like my attitude”

Since: Mar 10

bite me

#17 Mar 21, 2010
Viola Dawn wrote:
<quoted text>
He's someone who I can Bouch ideas off.. Any idea yet?? lol
And apparently, I'm currently replying to one of his posts.;-)
Now that you mention, theres a good indication that this guy is the troll who follow us around. What a life:0
Yeah I have a good idea who it is and what a lucky guy he is. I'm jealous.;):)

And yeah that troll is stalking us,it probably spends all day masturbating to our post hoping it can say something to get our attention so we'll talk to it. What a pathetic existence...

“If you don't like my attitude”

Since: Mar 10

bite me

#18 Mar 21, 2010
Viola Dawn wrote:
<quoted text>
He's someone who I can Bouch ideas off.. Any idea yet?? lol
And apparently, I'm currently replying to one of his posts.;-)
Now that you mention, theres a good indication that this guy is the troll who follow us around. What a life:0
And she's someone who is clever and witty,and has been complimenting me all morning.:)

“If you don't like my attitude”

Since: Mar 10

bite me

#19 Mar 21, 2010
Kickbacks wrote:
<quoted text>
Well this might give you a clue, Zoey is actually a female.
LOL That's so funny.

“If you don't like my attitude”

Since: Mar 10

bite me

#20 Mar 21, 2010
South of border wrote:
<quoted text> I would not worry about her, you have a bigger problem to worry about or should I say smaller.. Lmao
Yeah and that smaller problem is YOU. That's why I called you " LiL John" you punk bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Gayinurass 787,321
Dirty ki...k 1 min Goodguy28 97,346
any gay/bi boys wanna text (Jan '11) 1 min andyw40 23,937
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 2 min Corey 59,841
girls wanting sexting partner (Feb '12) 2 min tmg1996 8,095
fakt marathi zavazavi 2 min Mayank 4,384
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min anesbitt456 376,561
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min hard 772,812
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 11 min tradeandbuypics 106,014
More from around the web