Street hookers
Turgid

Arlington, TX

#1 Mar 24, 2011
Ever had the pleasure? Nothin like a stranger hopping in the car and sucking me off for twenty bucks. Sometimes they get horny and let you do anything. One actually said "Ive always been slutty so I figure I may as well get paid for it.". We screwed in my car. She was hot, too. Never pick up an ugly hooker.
Stone

Higginsville, MO

#2 Mar 24, 2011
Turgid wrote:
Ever had the pleasure? Nothin like a stranger hopping in the car and sucking me off for twenty bucks. Sometimes they get horny and let you do anything. One actually said "Ive always been slutty so I figure I may as well get paid for it.". We screwed in my car. She was hot, too. Never pick up an ugly hooker.
was she black, mexican, white?
Turgid

Arlington, TX

#3 Mar 24, 2011
Always white.
Bikerguy

Bowie, MD

#4 Mar 24, 2011
Picked up a white gal, early twenties.. Not bad lookn. Said she was just needing a ride home. Ha. Then asked if I was interested in a bj. Luckily I had a condom on me. Never play unsafe... Found a spot and let her start. She liked to gag so I face F'd her to the finish line.
love

Roma, Lesotho

#5 Mar 24, 2011
did you kiss
Turgid

Arlington, TX

#6 Mar 24, 2011
Bikerguy wrote:
Picked up a white gal, early twenties.. Not bad lookn. Said she was just needing a ride home. Ha. Then asked if I was interested in a bj. Luckily I had a condom on me. Never play unsafe... Found a spot and let her start. She liked to gag so I face F'd her to the finish line.
Nice. It's prett hot when they don't seem like hookers at first.
Turgid

Arlington, TX

#7 Mar 24, 2011
love wrote:
did you kiss
No.
Turgid

Arlington, TX

#8 Mar 24, 2011
I also like taking them to some vacant land I know of where nobody can see. There you can really let loose, get naked, multiple positions, blow my load in their mouth while they squat naked in front of me. Motels are cool but the boonies is free.
luv-2-jo

Belton, TX

#10 Jul 25, 2012
I got a reg that I see and lets me role play and plays along. I 1st hooked up with her when I'd been driving and Jo and she and her 7yr old daughter were walking back from the corner store to their government apt ,carrying bags with milk and stuff. I kept driving by her and making eye contact and shed smile and lick her lips. I finally slowed &asked how they were doing & if they needed a ride somewhere with their bags. She replied"that be great, thank you". She told me their names, which were cindi(hers) and Angel(her 7yr old daughter.). She kept looking me over while her daughter looked out the window, so I asked her in Hooker code, was she working alone later? She grinned and said i can probaby tell ya what your into before ya tell me and yeah I'm working,now! I was stunned. She went on & correctly told told me I was into Jo in public, especially in in front little girls and preteens and was a exhibitionist. I asked how she knows and. That li she said she kept seeing me driving around and could tell . And looking watching them
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Masturbation in the woods 2 min stevie 13
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 2 min Horny young bottom 96,726
any one to show wife or girlfriend on Skype? 2 min horny_Andy 1
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min tjc200069 215,735
Gay meet liverpool/merseyside (Feb '13) 2 min Tim 5,447
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min READCOMMENT 1,436,482
YOu want my naked photo? 2 min kinkyrob 12
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 3 min Ukguy32 322,153
Gay/bi k.k 3 min kikincomment 134,263
More from around the web