How often do you have sex?

There are 9 comments on the Independent Online story from Aug 2, 2010, titled How often do you have sex?. In it, Independent Online reports that:

By Ainsley Daniels Middle-aged women enjoy making love much more than those of younger generations, according to scientists.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Independent Online.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Aug 3, 2010
It's the QUALITY of the sexual encounter;not the frequency that counts.

“Bring Back the Bush!”

Since: Jul 10

Ventura

#2 Aug 3, 2010
Why settle for less than both?
pablo

Peru

#3 Aug 5, 2010
3 to 5times a week.
MarriedBeggerGuy

Cape Coral, FL

#4 Aug 6, 2010
I have to beg for it and lucky to get it 3-4 times per month.

Location hidden

#5 Aug 6, 2010
i get it when ever i want if the wife wont putt out i got 2 girl friends that will and just so u know we r swing so yes my wife knows she gots boy toys

“Bring Back the Bush!”

Ventura

#6 Aug 6, 2010
MarriedBeggerGuy wrote:
I have to beg for it and lucky to get it 3-4 times per month.
I'm sorry.
KellyMcQ

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Aug 6, 2010
3-4 times a day (morning wood, after work, eve, in bed) so thats 4 times a day at least. Love my man sometimes sweetlove, sometimes animal
Mzzi

UK

#8 Aug 7, 2010
I usually have sex every day with my partner. And that's twice a day. Night time, may be 2 or 3 time. We only stop whiles I'm on my period time. Even some time I get soo horny during my period. But I usually tell him to use my back just to cum my self down.

My sex drive grown so high since after my second child birth. But I'm more than lucky enough. Because he has more high sex drive than me.
Old Man

East Providence, RI

#9 Aug 7, 2010
At 60, we usually go about 3 times a week and usually one of those times includes a male friend of ours. She can easily have 4 or 5 orgasms in an evening but 2 is about all I can manage and the 2nd one is a bit weak. Sometimes we do it severaldays in a row but both of us find the intensity or orgasms better with a day's rest or maybe she is just trying not to hurt my feelings. I know she can go more often than I can, hence adding the extra guy. Often she takes care of both of us twice and then still needs a little oral work to get them all. The ladies do have a bit of an advantage over us old guys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how big are your breasts and how old are you? (Oct '14) 1 min Sara 11,053
New York women, want to snapsext? 2 min bthwaits 1
Men wearing panties chat sites (Apr '12) 2 min togger78 1,546
fakt marathi zavazavi 2 min Vijay69 3,606
any gay/bi boys wanna text (Jan '11) 2 min rohan 23,715
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min JJack001 361,570
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Mysterious_Bear 759,153
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min andres 101,672
Dirty ki...k 6 min N0lmts 80,096
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 7 min Bryce 751,795