Diana Taft

United States

#2395 Apr 8, 2011
dogeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Can u fit it all in ur mouth?
No, never been able to get past about 5 inches without gagging.
dave

UAE

#2396 Apr 8, 2011
What is your prefered size for sucking?
james

Clinton, MA

#2397 Apr 8, 2011
franko wrote:
<quoted text>YOu are right, but there is much more to it than just what you said.
Aa woman's body spends the 9 months of pregnancy preparing to deliver that baby ... under normal conditions, if a woman tried to push something that size INTO her vagina, it would not be ready and it would indeed literally "tear her up" .. in fact many women who deliver a baby need to have an Episiotomy .. that is where they surgically loosen up the opening by makign a cut to help the baby pass through and then they have to stich it up afterwords. They started doing this because it was less painfull and safer than letting a tear occur during and because of the delivery. ALso, the planned cut would be controlled near the opeing rather than deeper inside the canal.
You should read this thread from the beginning .. many women have commented that they find it hard to accomodate a large guy if they are not used to it , that it takes time to get used to either the length, or the thickness, or both ... some women complain even after being with the same guy for years, that he has to hold back because if he goes too deep he keeps hitting the cervix which hurts. This only happens with guys whose penis is longer than the depth to her cervix, which seems to vary from 4 inches to 8 or 9 inches depending on the woman. Average depth seems to be between 6 to 7 inches.
franko has had more p&$$y then the rest of us put together and he got paid for it, lol.

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#2398 Apr 8, 2011
james wrote:
<quoted text>franko should know. He is a gynecologist, or a former one
thanks for the compliments .. but no ...just a regular guy with some basic medical info anyone can pick up.

“guess who Lois?”

#2399 Apr 8, 2011
in2deep2stopnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Head spin?
Kinda like a bobble-head doll? LOL
no, like Linda Blair in the Exorcist ...

you need to jump to about 4:20 in the clip ...

&fe ature=related

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#2400 Apr 8, 2011
in2deep2stopnow wrote:
<quoted text>
???
Was I not being respectful? Simply explaining to the previous poster how some women may have discomfort problems with overly large p3nises.
Sorry , i was not having a go ! I was just stating a fact following your thread !
Reality

Montgomery, AL

#2401 Apr 9, 2011
IdiotsayWhat wrote:
Lol was this thread started by a average penis sized man in womans clothing?
I recall you asking this question and it raised my curiousity at the time, so I decided today to read some of Lona's posts and see if I could determine. Based on Lona's two posts in this thread, and her posts showing on her profile page, I'd say Lona is a black female. It doesn't appear that she was posting in this Sexuality forum often, but rather in the African American forum. Since it does strongly appear from her African American posts that Lona is indeed a black female then her two posts in this thread indicate she had experienced a very long dick and it was too much for her. Also, her posts in this thread therefore also indicate that she had been around women expressing a fondness for very big dicks, which further validates to me that she is a black female because of what I've overheard many black women have to say from time to time over the years, my having gone to school and then subsequently having worked and shopped in an region that has just as many blacks as whites. Plus my visiting black forums and reading what black women on those forums have said. Being a black woman herself she had heard plenty from black women and was wondering if she was the only one who didn't speak favorably about 9+ inch dicks. It becomes clear why she started this thread. She's had the inside track, not having to overhear and read like I've had to do, and she's heard from black women the same things I've overheard and read. Her wording in posts here and at the African American forum appears to be of a young woman who had never hung out with white women much and her exposure to what black women say was limited. I did notice that she didn't rule out 7 and 8 inch dicks. She jumped over those sizes completely, which could mean she hadn't experienced one of those sizes yet and was reserving opinion.

“Topix men Dreamgirl ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2402 Apr 9, 2011
Are you sure you didn't start this damn thread. You seem to know an awful lot about the original OP
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I recall you asking this question and it raised my curiousity at the time, so I decided today to read some of Lona's posts and see if I could determine. Based on Lona's two posts in this thread, and her posts showing on her profile page, I'd say Lona is a black female. It doesn't appear that she was posting in this Sexuality forum often, but rather in the African American forum. Since it does strongly appear from her African American posts that Lona is indeed a black female then her two posts in this thread indicate she had experienced a very long dick and it was too much for her. Also, her posts in this thread therefore also indicate that she had been around women expressing a fondness for very big dicks, which further validates to me that she is a black female because of what I've overheard many black women have to say from time to time over the years, my having gone to school and then subsequently having worked and shopped in an region that has just as many blacks as whites. Plus my visiting black forums and reading what black women on those forums have said. Being a black woman herself she had heard plenty from black women and was wondering if she was the only one who didn't speak favorably about 9+ inch dicks. It becomes clear why she started this thread. She's had the inside track, not having to overhear and read like I've had to do, and she's heard from black women the same things I've overheard and read. Her wording in posts here and at the African American forum appears to be of a young woman who had never hung out with white women much and her exposure to what black women say was limited. I did notice that she didn't rule out 7 and 8 inch dicks. She jumped over those sizes completely, which could mean she hadn't experienced one of those sizes yet and was reserving opinion.
Join Free
Reality

Montgomery, AL

#2403 Apr 9, 2011
IdiotsayWhat wrote:
Are you sure you didn't start this damn thread. You seem to know an awful lot about the original OP<quoted text>
Ha ha. It wasn't me. You know better than that. I'm just good at putting pieces together. She hasn't posted in over 2 years so it isn't likely she will ever come back to this thread and see my post. I'd like to find out how accurate I am. I really doubt I missed it by much.
Emma

United States

#2404 Apr 10, 2011
simba9inch wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone has their own personal preference. Some like it long, some like it real thick - it depends on the woman.
The part about being on top, it takes some practice - but if you learn "angles" you can get on top and sit all the way down on a fairly long penis - not a REALLY long penis, but fairly long. No, you won't be able to sit all the way down if you're sitting straight up, but if you sit down with your chest against his, you can certainly sit all the way down. His penis won't be fully inside you - but you can share the intimacy while she's on top.
Simba
. I think he was probably in the "really long" category but it was never that important because there are other great positions.

“Horny guy talking about sex!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2406 Apr 11, 2011
Emma wrote:
<quoted text>. I think he was probably in the "really long" category but it was never that important because there are other great positions.
Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on who you ask) there are men who are really long and therefore some positions are more challenging than others. But you're right, there are good positions for such a situation. I'm glad to here you were able to find those positions and enjoy his large penis.

Simba

“Topix men Dreamgirl ”

Location hidden

#2408 Apr 11, 2011
Hooray for a variety of different size dongs!

Location hidden

#2409 Apr 11, 2011
IdiotsayWhat wrote:
LOL! Guess it gives you ladies something to look forward to!

Simba

“Topix men Dreamgirl ”

Location hidden

#2410 Apr 11, 2011
simba9inch wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Guess it gives you ladies something to look forward to!
Simba
You know what it feels like... its like when you're a kid and you're excited to see if you got a awesome toy from your McDonalds happy meal to pLay with.

Location hidden

#2411 Apr 11, 2011
IdiotsayWhat wrote:
<quoted text>You know what it feels like... its like when you're a kid and you're excited to see if you got a awesome toy from your McDonalds happy meal to pLay with.
Ah. Gotcha. So for men it's seeing for the first time what her lady parts look like: thick lips, thin lips, long longs, tight hole, slightly open hole, dense and abundant pubic hair (my fav :)) or completely shaven. Like opening gifts on your birthday!

Simba
Diana Taft

United States

#2412 Apr 11, 2011
I can only take about 7.5 inches vaginally and only about 5 inches orally. But years ago I dated a guy that was over 9 inches. The only way he could get all the way in me was anally, and it was incredible, like I was going to explode. I couldn't get enough of it. Hubby is a about 7.5 inches and fits me perfectly though.

“guess who Lois?”

#2413 Apr 11, 2011
IdiotsayWhat wrote:
maybe yuo could have several to suit every mood?

“guess who Lois?”

#2414 Apr 11, 2011
IdiotsayWhat wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what it feels like... its like when you're a kid and you're excited to see if you got a awesome toy from your McDonalds happy meal to pLay with.
Happy meal??? LMAO! Good one!

“"That's the berries, Norman!"”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#2415 Apr 11, 2011
IdiotsayWhat wrote:
<quoted text>
And what do you do when it is not the toy you wanted?
cing

AOL

#2416 Apr 11, 2011
The title of this bit is "I hate men with a huge penis," or something to that affect. Now, please tell me what "HUGE" is. I have a nice one that I've been told is beautiful, I've never heard a complaint, nor had a rejection over a size issue. I've heard "Oh my," and "Oh yeah," and "mmmha" and so forth, but never "get away from me with that." So, what the hell is to be considered huge. I'm 6 1/2" flacid and 8 5/8" X 6 1/8" erect. It would be nice to know if I was acceptable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Ian gosling 759,916
I'm a girl looking for friends 2 min Ell_me 759
Thread for girls who are lesbians or bi only an... 2 min Alice30071997 1
Dirty ki...k 2 min showme723 80,625
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min curious 14 362,004
Want to listen? (Mar '14) 3 min jjase 764
Girls do you enjoy wearing skirts with no panti... (Jun '11) 3 min HavingaBoner 998
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 5 min ChubbyKid96 752,551
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 6 min BiCuriousSexSlave 101,811
More from around the web