Any1 ever got a boner from looking at...

Any1 ever got a boner from looking at feet? What happened? How old were u?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
licksuckandspito nfeet

UK

#1 Apr 7, 2014
Any1 ever got a boner from looking at feet? What happened? How old were u?
bill

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Apr 7, 2014
All the time looking at my stepdaughters sexy toes nnmmn
missbitch19

Lithuania

#4 Apr 7, 2014
I licked my brothers feet once. He was nine and I was 17. He had a foot fetish, and i Tried to please him. He tried to put his toes up my f@nny, but I stopped him. It was kinda weird but also quite cute. I licked his toes and sucked on them for a bit. I licked his soles for a while, but got bored. That was as adventurous I've ever been with feet!
7C0F1A44

Oldbury, UK

#6 Apr 7, 2014
Only from playing with women's feet.
Sucking and licking between toes, licking and kissing the soles and massaging with my hands.
reasonablycharmi ng

Norwich, UK

#7 Apr 7, 2014
This is sort of true. We did lick each other’s feet (and it was REALLY sexy), but neither of us ‘jerked off’ while we were doing it. Hey, it was the ninties – few people at that age even knew what masturbating was. Anyway, here’s what happened (but adding the w******)

My cousin came in (he’s 14) and he took off his Nike trainers and walked up to me in his short white socks. He has wide feet and they looked really sexy. I was only 12, but I got a massive boner. He came and sat next to me and put his feet in my lap and told me to touch them. I held his feet and rubbed them a bit then he moved his feet about over my **** and I got so hard and I needed to *** even though it would be my first time. Then he told me to take his socks off. I did, slowly. His feet were perfect, and when he shoved them in my face and told me to lick them, I did. I was getting so horny when he started trying to put his toes in my mouth. He told me to suck them and lick them. When I did he started moaning. I grabbed the foot that wasn’t in my mouth, got my **** out and started rubbing it on his foot. He then got his **** out and started w******. It was so sexy when he came. His *** went all over his face, and when I came for the first time, he moaned even louder - because it was the first time i had wanked, loads of cum came out and covered his foot. I kept sucking his foot but then he said he had to go to his room, but first i had to lick the *** of his face. then he took my feet and rubbed them, then jerked off on them. then he put his white socks back on even with the *** still on his feet, and he walked to his shoes and put them on. he said it felt good to have my *** on his soles. when he went upstairs, i started jerking off again because it was so good the first time. about ten minutes later, i sneaked up to his room and we did it again, but instead he worshipped my feet and he licked them and we both jerked each other off. it was so cool. even though he was two years older, we still had the same size ****, but when we came i cam so much he stared at my **** and said how could i have done so much cos im only 12. anyway, thats it.
hulubois

UK

#8 Apr 7, 2014
This is sort of true. We did lick each other’s feet (and it was REALLY sexy), but neither of us ‘jerked off’ while we were doing it. Hey, it was the ninties – few people at that age even knew what masturbating was. Anyway, here’s what happened (but adding the w******).
My cousin came in (he’s 14) and he took off his Nike trainers and walked up to me in his short white socks. He has wide feet and they looked really sexy. I was only 12, but I got a massive boner. He came and sat next to me and put his feet in my lap and told me to touch them. I held his feet and rubbed them a bit then he moved his feet about over my **** and I got so hard and I needed to *** even though it would be my first time. Then he told me to take his socks off. I did, slowly. His feet were perfect, and when he shoved them in my face and told me to lick them, I did. I was getting so horny when he started trying to put his toes in my mouth. He told me to suck them and lick them. When I did he started moaning. I grabbed the foot that wasn’t in my mouth, got my **** out and started rubbing it on his foot. He then got his **** out and started w******. It was so sexy when he came. His *** went all over his face, and when I came for the first time, he moaned even louder - because it was the first time i had wanked, loads of cum came out and covered his foot. I kept sucking his foot but then he said he had to go to his room, but first i had to lick the *** of his face. then he took my feet and rubbed them, then jerked off on them. then he put his white socks back on even with the *** still on his feet, and he walked to his shoes and put them on. he said it felt good to have my *** on his soles. when he went upstairs, i started jerking off again because it was so good the first time. about ten minutes later, i sneaked up to his room and we did it again, but instead he worshiped my feet and he licked them and we both jerked each other off. it was so cool. even though he was two years older, we still had the same size ****, but when we came i cam so much he stared at my **** and said how could i have done so much cos im only 12. anyway, thats it.
tittymonger

UK

#9 Apr 7, 2014
Yes. I was 13 when I first thought that I had a fetish. After looking at YouTube videos of people licking feet, I found a really good one - some pretty Asian women were licking feet, and it was quite arousing. This was also the first time I masturbated. It was the beginning of a highly sexual adolescence. For those of you at that age looking at these posts, know you're not alone!
Im_Jewish_deal_w ith_it

UK

#10 Apr 7, 2014
i learnt not to look at feet when i was younger. I got an erection during one of my parent's dinner parties, and we were all dancing. I saw this girl I liked had been invited, and i couldnt resist looking at her feet. they were incredible - still the most beautiful I've ever seen. anyway, it was humiliating. we were all dancing in this circle, and once one person saw my erection, other people noticed too. humiliating. I was about 15.
Join Free
JOANSLAYER

UK

#11 Apr 7, 2014
My ex-gf and I were getting intimate, and it would've led to sex eventually. Unfortunately, the foreplay got a bit out of hand, and she started shoving me in the face and chest with her feet. I find it hard to get an erection, but that's what really got it going. I actually grabbed her ankles and started licking her soles, and it got pretty heated and violent. When I calmed down, she got up and left. We broke up the next day because she didn;t want a guy who wanted to wank to her feet. That was my first gf, and I was 16. The same thing happended with the next gf, but my current one is great. We hit it off, and she thinks it's kinky that I like her feet. I hope we'll stay together. I'm currently 17, and she's 14 (nearly 15). There's no sex - we want to wait until she's 16.

And please - when you ask a question, use reasonable grammar. It bugs me when people use bad grammar.

“Let's Git NEKKID!!”

Since: Mar 14

United States

#13 Apr 7, 2014
yes, always thought my step-daughter had sexy feet. One day she had them in my lap, i strted rubbing them and i was getting hard, then i kinda nibbled and kissed her toes. she was really liking it and I was so hard. soon she was rubbing my c0@k with her foot through my pants. I eventually jacked off on her feet.
asdij

Norwich, UK

#14 Apr 7, 2014
I'm 31. My husband likes to give me footrubs, but has yet to get into the serious fetish stuff. He often gets an erection though, and that sparks a passionate session of love making. I have size eight feet (UK), smooth, white with no painted nails - I think painting your nails is disgusting.
asdij

Norwich, UK

#15 Apr 7, 2014
Looks like a few of us are from Norwich! Maybe we should meet for a foot convention!
ted8

Hangzhou, China

#16 Apr 7, 2014
This is actually true. My family is messed up.

my aunt is eight years older than me. I'm 13, she's 21. Last week I got back and she was lying on the couch with her shirt open, no bra. She told me to close the door. She asked me to go over to her and sit at the end of her feet. when i Did it, she moved her feet up under my top, massaging my chest. it was strangely fun, and i got a large boner. nothing else happened, but we did that for twenty minutes.
boooooosdg

Chiang Mai, Thailand

#17 Apr 7, 2014
I'm 17 and I like feet. I do get erections, and I normally get them when I watch videos, not look at pictures.
kristmas_chree

China

#18 Apr 7, 2014
i get boners all the time from lookin at feet. i wanna r@pe the soles of every gurl ever. i wanna *** on a beautiful bitches feet and make her moan in extacy btw im 19
AnneWHORE

France

#19 Apr 7, 2014
I like all the French feet. They are the stinky est in the world. I very much like the way the toes taste in my mouth.
sweet release

Sikeston, MO

#20 Apr 7, 2014
I love looking at pretty women's feet when they take care of them. Rubbing, kissing sucking on them and the toes all over is erotic and sexy and yes a turn on.
suckITbitch

Beijing, China

#21 Apr 8, 2014
I suck m'ladays foot every night b4 we go hardcore. It's well hot. She's 22 and im 33.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#23 Apr 19, 2014
bill wrote:
All the time looking at my stepdaughters sexy toes nnmmn
my step dad loved looking at my feet and legs...he would take my friend and I shopping all the
time buying us clothes ... we would model our short skirts and sexy clothes for him when we returned home...we were both 16 at the time....
man

Pontiac, MI

#24 Apr 19, 2014
anyone on here got k ik if so my name on there is lilem86987

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min faiz 829,747
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Le-pierre 417,874
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 3 min Laddy 39,873
Swap slutty snapchat names (Sep '13) 3 min Nancy 7,383
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Jay 863,289
Slutty Girl Skype Names (Jan '14) 3 min agary981 1,133
girl looking for 2 brothers on skype (Aug '14) 3 min Asslover 16
Dirty ki...k 6 min Texboy98 145,316
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 11 min Mahi 117,851
More from around the web