First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ripto

Kailua Kona, HI

#1 Jul 31, 2008
For the record i have never had sex before. I've heard that rarely do women have sex just by intercourse. That it would take a variety of things to cause a female orgasm such as performing oral sex on her before moving onto intercourse etc. What if the man isnt in the mood to do the whole 9 yards for a woman? He just wants to have regular intercourse. Does this information seem accurate to you all? Does it really take a variety of things everytime you have sex to reach the orgasm for a woman?
Moon

Lasalle, Canada

#2 Jul 31, 2008
At least if he rubs the clitoris while penetrating... Vaginal sex only is not good for everyone.
ripto

Kailua Kona, HI

#3 Jul 31, 2008
Another thing, Is the female orgasm pretty much 80% based on if they are turned on by the man such as a man and a woman go to dinner and the man is a true gentleman and the woman gets turned on by that?
ripto

Kailua Kona, HI

#4 Jul 31, 2008
Also is the clitoris the patch of flesh just above the vagina hole?
Moon

Lasalle, Canada

#5 Jul 31, 2008
ripto wrote:
Another thing, Is the female orgasm pretty much 80% based on if they are turned on by the man such as a man and a woman go to dinner and the man is a true gentleman and the woman gets turned on by that?
This is not a turn on for most women. Would you get an erection from a girl serving you a good dinner ? Probably not. Being turned on, for a girl, you can see it by the way she looks at you, the will of being touched and wanting more from you. For example, being looked in the eyes while her guy is slowly massaging her can turn her on.

The clitoris is an little ball of nerves above the vagina lips and hole. Don't be too rough rubbing it, it's like your penis skin under your foreskin, don't touch it under the soft "cap" of it. If she moans, you know you do it right. ;)

I will add that touching the body of the girl while the intercourse will get her more comfortable and she'll know you love her. Don't forget the hips, waist, shoulders, hands. A kiss is also great while doing it.

For the first time, I recommend you to talk with her of what she feels, what she wants you to do. If she doesn't know, do what you think is the right idea and go for it slowly.

“Walking Attitude”

Since: Aug 07

The Q continuum

#6 Jul 31, 2008
ripto wrote:
NO, NO, NO!!!!!!!!!!

American women are turned on by bad boys.

“safe, sane, consensual...”

Since: Jul 08

perpetual arousal

#7 Jul 31, 2008
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, NO, NO!!!!!!!!!!
American women are turned on by bad boys.
Not always true! Wow, Queue, you really need to vacation in Wisconsin. H*ck, just move there, you'll be a lot happier.

“Boldly going...”

Montreal

#8 Jul 31, 2008
Personally, I like a nice slow build up. Kissing the back of a woman's neck just below her hair line, behind her ears, behind her knees, the small of her back. Each kiss lingering and building up to something bigger. Whispering her name, kissing the inside of her thighs running my finger tips over her body as if I was commiting all her curves to memory. Soon kisses turn to licking and licking turns to sucking in the right spots... well you get the idea. If she's not wet and yearning by then there's a problem.

I don't think you need to be American to be attracted to bad boys... Some women just are regarless of where they are from.
Join Free

“smile!!”

Lewisburg

#10 Jul 31, 2008
Role wrote:
Personally, I like a nice slow build up. Kissing the back of a woman's neck just below her hair line, behind her ears, behind her knees, the small of her back. Each kiss lingering and building up to something bigger. Whispering her name, kissing the inside of her thighs running my finger tips over her body as if I was commiting all her curves to memory. Soon kisses turn to licking and licking turns to sucking in the right spots... well you get the idea. If she's not wet and yearning by then there's a problem.
I don't think you need to be American to be attracted to bad boys... Some women just are regarless of where they are from.
DAMN!!! you got me wet just reading that

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#11 Jul 31, 2008
ripto wrote:
Also is the clitoris the patch of flesh just above the vagina hole?
Above the urethra.
beentheredonetha t

Griffith, IN

#12 Jul 31, 2008
ripto wrote:
For the record i have never had sex before. I've heard that rarely do women have sex just by intercourse. That it would take a variety of things to cause a female orgasm such as performing oral sex on her before moving onto intercourse etc. What if the man isnt in the mood to do the whole 9 yards for a woman? He just wants to have regular intercourse. Does this information seem accurate to you all? Does it really take a variety of things everytime you have sex to reach the orgasm for a woman?
Well all I can say from my experiences, is each woman is unique in that respect, though you can group many of them in several catagories I won't go into. Their ability to orgasm once or more, and not at all can vary by what day of the month it is, in respect of their period, their age, their frequecy of sex(just like men, sometimes they need time to recharge). A tired woman will have a harder time achieving orgasm, as opposed to a well rested woman, and certain medications(pain, anti-depressants...others) will hinder orgasm. Also, usually a woman must want to cum....she can't be thinking about the well-being of her children, or how painfull the intercourse is(usually, though some women actually get off on pain)....I'm sure I've left any things out...:)

“Boldly going...”

Montreal

#13 Jul 31, 2008
happy mom 2 wrote:
<quoted text> DAMN!!! you got me wet just reading that
Thanks, you should see what I am capable of in email...

“Walking Attitude”

Since: Aug 07

The Q continuum

#14 Jul 31, 2008
patricialynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Not always true! Wow, Queue, you really need to vacation in Wisconsin. H*ck, just move there, you'll be a lot happier.
Maybe so, but don't you have to change the flea collars on those women up there at least every 6 months??????????

;-)

“smile!!”

Lewisburg

#15 Jul 31, 2008
Role wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, you should see what I am capable of in email...
who are you searching for??

perpetual arousal

#16 Jul 31, 2008
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe so, but don't you have to change the flea collars on those women up there at least every 6 months??????????
;-)
Again, laughing too hard to be offended...

The flea collars are a pain, but worse is the flea powder...

“Boldly going...”

Montreal

#17 Jul 31, 2008
happy mom 2 wrote:
<quoted text>who are you searching for??
To be honest I am looking for a woman. Not just any woman but one that is open to new experiences through online interaction. If you think about it there are many possibilities...
gerda

South Africa

#18 Jul 31, 2008
Role wrote:
<quoted text>
To be honest I am looking for a woman. Not just any woman but one that is open to new experiences through online interaction. If you think about it there are many possibilities...
you are a very interesting man!

“Boldly going...”

Montreal

#19 Aug 1, 2008
gerda wrote:
<quoted text>you are a very interesting man!
Why thank-you I think you just made my night! On that note I shall go to bed. It's good to leave on a high note. If anyone else finds me interesting feel free to drop me a line at roleplayahh@yahoo.ca. Thanks!
Grace

Singapore, Singapore

#20 Aug 5, 2008
If you really wana have female orgasm, go check out http://www.TheFemaleOrgasmRevealed.com

My husband learned the skills there and now I have at least 3 orgasms every time we make out.

perpetual arousal

#21 Aug 6, 2008
Grace wrote:
If you really wana have female orgasm, go check out http://www.TheFemaleOrgasmRevealed.com
My husband learned the skills there and now I have at least 3 orgasms every time we make out.
Wow, only three???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Married men sucking other men (Jan '12) 2 min mikepro 6,107
fakt marathi zavazavi 2 min sachin 3,693
why do men like to wear women's thongs knic... 2 min Jerry 32
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Sammartin999 361,713
Swindon meet up 2 min supermandan-swindon 3
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 2 min Decent 71,585
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Snappyking86 759,448
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min strokkin 752,069
Dirty ki...k 3 min Exarkun75 80,290
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min jose_415 101,711