jonnyboi

UK

#79 Dec 26, 2012
Gotta be some other guys into this out there!
Ryan

Glasgow, UK

#84 Jan 10, 2013
jonnyboi wrote:
Gotta be some other guys into this out there!
I thought i was the only guy who has thoughts like this - good to know that there are others out there like me. I'm a semi-proffessional boxer and so no one messes with me as I know how to take care of myself, but i fantasize all the time about being grabbed by another guy who rapes me and forces me to take his d1..ck.

I'm white, and i would love it if a big muscular black or Indian guy raped my arse and pounded me senseless. I also think about this everyday.
Kieran Wilson

Prestwick, UK

#86 Jan 10, 2013
Ryan wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought i was the only guy who has thoughts like this - good to know that there are others out there like me. I'm a semi-proffessional boxer and so no one messes with me as I know how to take care of myself, but i fantasize all the time about being grabbed by another guy who rapes me and forces me to take his d1..ck.
I'm white, and i would love it if a big muscular black or Indian guy raped my arse and pounded me senseless. I also think about this everyday.
15m and fantasize about being a slave and forced to do shit for other guys ALL the time!
raven023

Monmouth Junction, NJ

#87 Jan 19, 2013
34 y/o chubby white guy, would love to get raped buy another dude. Hit me up and let's chat about it.
Anonymous

Liverpool, UK

#88 Jan 19, 2013
I've had fantasies where my team mates throw me naked into other teams changing rooms and I'm made to suck them all off whole they laugh at me
ben

Milton Keynes, UK

#89 Feb 21, 2013
tiny trev wrote:
I've had fantasies where my team mates throw me naked into other teams changing rooms and I'm made to suck them all off whole they laugh at me
is that a football changing room or rugby changing room? what are the guys like in this fantasy?
ted

UK

#92 Feb 22, 2013
Being forced to spit roast would be hot. Two guys force me down on my hands and knees, one of them rams his d1ck up my ass and the other forces his d1ck into my mouth and both then use me. One dumps his load down my throat while the other shoots his load all over my ass. They then walk off and leave me to clean myself up.
Anonymous

Liverpool, UK

#94 Feb 23, 2013
rugby Ben.
Guys are mixed from 20 to 40, hairy and hairless, skinny and built. I am totally humiliated by them and then forced to suck all 20 off before they gang rape my ass.
When they've finished with me I try to go back to my changing rooms for my clothes but they are locked and so have to make my way home naked and covered in cum
Join Free
ben

Milton Keynes, UK

#95 Feb 23, 2013
tiny trev wrote:
rugby Ben.
Guys are mixed from 20 to 40, hairy and hairless, skinny and built. I am totally humiliated by them and then forced to suck all 20 off before they gang rape my ass.
When they've finished with me I try to go back to my changing rooms for my clothes but they are locked and so have to make my way home naked and covered in cum
i'm guessing if it's a rugby changing room then there won't be any skinny guys - just big well-built muscle guys.thats the way it needs to be in your fantasy and real life.
Anonymous

Liverpool, UK

#96 Feb 23, 2013
The younger lads that play on the wing arent big muscled guys
ben

Milton Keynes, UK

#98 Mar 1, 2013
tiny trev wrote:
The younger lads that play on the wing arent big muscled guys
what are the big muscled guys like? what do they look like?
Jason

Southampton, UK

#102 Oct 17, 2013
I fantasize about being raped by 6 big muscled black guys. They use my mouth and butt till their satisfied and I take everything they give me.
gay

UK

#103 Nov 12, 2013
Jason wrote:
I fantasize about being raped by 6 big muscled black guys. They use my mouth and butt till their satisfied and I take everything they give me.
don't I was raped from 14 I will talk about
gay

UK

#104 Nov 12, 2013
Don't I was raped from 14 years old I will talk about
tommy

UK

#105 Nov 19, 2013
gay wrote:
Don't I was raped from 14 years old I will talk about
thanks for telling me about it
Jason

London, UK

#107 Mar 19, 2014
Ryan wrote:
<quoted text>
This almost made me c*ome in my briefs. I also would love to be r*aped by a muscular black/indian beefy dude. Maybe both at the same time> one in my mouth and the other in my a*rse and they use me as their white slave. also, people have no clue about me either as I'm a nightclub bouncer and have done over loads of loud mouthed dunces. You still around mate?
slave r bi-m

Evansville, WI

#108 Mar 19, 2014
I've tried to set this up on a few occasions, but things always seem to fall apart at the last minute. I work in IT and go into a lot of peoples homes. I am praying that during one of the service calls I am jumped tied up and raped. Bonus points if I am coerced/blackmailed into coming back.
slaver444 AT ya hoo if anyone is interested.
funtimes90

London, UK

#109 Mar 19, 2014
I've always wanted to walk into a room full of guys wanking, be made to stand infront of them and strip down. One of the guys walks up to me pushes me to the floor in front of the group and he forces me to suck them all.
While sucking them all he fucks and cuts inside me. This will go on till everyone has had a turn with me.
Mike

Blue Springs, MO

#111 Mar 19, 2014
Had to s*ck my wifes bull and reluctantly got taken anally, but after a few minutes I was yelling for him to give it all to me! Wife c*me just watching!!
beefy muscled ben

London, UK

#112 Apr 9, 2014
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>
This almost made me c*ome in my briefs. I also would love to be r*aped by a muscular black/indian beefy dude. Maybe both at the same time> one in my mouth and the other in my a*rse and they use me as their white slave. also, people have no clue about me either as I'm a nightclub bouncer and have done over loads of loud mouthed dunces. You still around mate?
this almost made me come as well. I'm a fireman by trade with the body to boot. I'd also love to be a white slave for a muscled indian guy or a muscled black guy. let them repeatedly spit roast me over and over again till they're satisfied and I take every drop of their c..um in my mouth and hole.

there should be a thread for guys like us who want to be white slaves and want dusky co..cks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 4 min Cupcake1087 21,649
Spit or swallow? Age first bj. 4 min stu4you 501
Anyone willing to let me watch them tribute my ... 4 min Awwww 64
Do women and girls talk very often about penis ... (Apr '14) 4 min Brenda2011 70
I'm a virgin. (Apr '13) 4 min achyfi 42
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min jlewisc14 757,315
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 5 min maoya sato 750,432
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Fds 360,623
Dirty ki...k 6 min jamlaster 78,973
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 8 min loud 101,343
More from around the web