Girls you ever been walked in on your...
Sex addict

Corpus Christi, TX

#80 May 14, 2013
Devon wrote:
I all ways heard them doing it but on night the we're both drunk like blackout drunk and I was on the couch watching tv and mom sat down beside me wearing nothing I was 17 all ways horny so I got hard. So dad comes over and says ur going to learn something and I did. They fuck for 5 min tryed to change positions and dad passed out on top of me I push him to the floor and mom is like help me get him to bed so I had to stand up hard as hell and mom could see it. We got him to bed and I went to bed get undress and there is mom standing in my door way.
did you do anything
Sarah

UK

#81 Jun 9, 2013
My mum walked in on me, when she was staying over once, I was dressed up like a schoolgirl for my fiancé, and was on my knees, he told me he was going to cum, so I pulled him out of my mouth and he finished on my face, but this time it went everywhere, in my hair, over my face, down my kneck, and I was looking up at him stroking him, when my mum came barging in to ask where the towels were, could you imagine my embarrassment, the only good thing was I wasn't naked, but my boobs were out, I was wearing a tie, a shirt, skirt, stockings and heels, with his cum all over me! It was awful! And one time I walked in on her and my step dad, she was fully naked bent over the couch in the front room, I only came round too borrow some milk!
Why me

Sanford, NC

#82 Jun 9, 2013
Well my daughter walk in on us two times as far as I know. Once when she was 6 and she wanted dad to do the same thing to her I did to mommy. She really got up set when she was told i could. Took three hour of the wife talking to her. It came out she told her when she became a women dad would do that too her. Look at the wife and she told give my word she will forget about it will be 7 or 8 year before she becomes a women . Then again when she was 16.
Why me

Sanford, NC

#83 Jun 9, 2013
yes it did happen. but not till she was 16 and she had her first period at 13.
She came more open around me. She walk around in bra and panties, or just paties. The panties got smaller and so did the bras and you could see more. She walk out the shower in a towel and talk tom and it drop she keep talking did not cover up. Come out in a short skirt and no bra on with a top and made sure I got a good look. Lay in front of the tv in my old tee shirts and no paties on open her legs while she lay on the floor with pillows under her hips. look back and smile at me even roll over spared he leg and bend her knees
April 417

Springfield, MO

#84 Jun 9, 2013
When I was 8 I came home from a neighborhood friend's house unexpectedly early and found my mom giving my dad what I later learned was a handjob in the basement den.

I didn't know what I was seeing. My mom said it was something adults did when they were really in love, but she apologized for doing it where I could stumble upon the scene rather than in the privacy of their bedroom.

I told them that it had sounded like Dad was hurting because he was moaning and breathing hard. They both chuckled at that. My mon told my dad to assure me that he wasn't being hurt, and he confirmed that what Mom had been doing to him actually felt wonderful.
The Awankend Witch

Delhi, India

#85 Jul 16, 2013
Yes I have!!!! it was the most shocking thing I have ever seen n now a days they r even doing it in the afternoon when I am in the house! I can hear the whole thing mum panting and saying ''stuff''!! once I saw them doing it on the damn floor with out ANYTHING!! hello I m 12 I don't wanna see this stuff!!! I hav a boyfriend n once we were in my room kissing and we heard them doing it!!! not exactly what you want your boyfriend to hear like ever! Ughhh!! so we went to the mall he dropped me off I open the door n der dey r on the couch doing it!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#86 Jul 16, 2013
My daughter walked in on my a few years back and to this day, I do not know which of us screamed the loudest. We laugh about it now but at the time it was a real shock.
A 12 year old girl

Maggie Valley, NC

#87 Aug 11, 2013
hankypanky3 wrote:
really enjoyed everyone's input on this.
Never caught my parents, but was having sex with my wife, the door was open a crack, my 12 year old daughter was watching, she had pushed the door open further for a better view.I'm sure she remembers it too. we were about 28 at the time.
I'm so sorry this happened I'm 12 and I know she's scarred talk to her
draly

Zagreb, Croatia

#88 Aug 17, 2013
yeah something same happend to me
Nickita

Louisville, OH

#89 Aug 25, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
you get turned on at all seeing or hearing them?
Yeah I am wondering that to!8'.
Jay

Pittsford, NY

#90 Oct 4, 2013
Devon wrote:
I all ways heard them doing it but on night the we're both drunk like blackout drunk and I was on the couch watching tv and mom sat down beside me wearing nothing I was 17 all ways horny so I got hard. So dad comes over and says ur going to learn something and I did. They fuck for 5 min tryed to change positions and dad passed out on top of me I push him to the floor and mom is like help me get him to bed so I had to stand up hard as hell and mom could see it. We got him to bed and I went to bed get undress and there is mom standing in my door way.
. Did u and your mom do it?
Jay

Pittsford, NY

#91 Oct 4, 2013
Horny wrote:
Wowwwww this feeds making me hornnyyyy
very
Jay

Pittsford, NY

#92 Oct 4, 2013
Person wrote:
I walked in on my brother and his girlfriend. They were doing it doggie style and she was yelling and moaning and my brother was supposed to be babysitting me even though I am 14. I did not know he had a girlfriend. I ended up telling him I saw and he told me not to tell anyone. I ended up telling Shelly.( that is our stepmom.) we call her that........ And we desided to have a little fun with him.
what do u mean by fun?
Sex freak

UK

#93 Oct 27, 2013
I had just got in from a party I don't think anyone knew I was home because I herd moaning and shouting so I go upstairs and see my mum and dad doing really rough sex it turned me on so much that I went in my room and masturbated.
Casandra

Barnstead, NH

#94 Dec 20, 2013
I caught my-laws. We were just married and staying over for the weekend. We were all ready for bed and watching TV, and it was kind of late. I whispered to my husband that I needed to use that bathroom and got up and went. I didn't know that while in the bathroom he had gone to bed and my in-laws didn't know I was in the bathroom. When I was finished, I went back to the living room. It had been about 5 minutes or so and I saw my mother in law, with her night gown up over her boobs, on her knees facing the back of the couch with my father in law mounting her from behind. He was completely naked with his ball sack swinging as he did her. It was disturbing to watch them but I couldnt stop watching. I finally, moved away and heard her telling him to cum. I quietly giggled. Then I heard her ask him to lick her butt. I peaked and his face was in there and I could tell she was finishing herself. I go to our bedroom and tell my husband. We end up having sex and I was on top and made sure the bed was banging the wall so they could hear us.
fastdoo

Saint Michael, MN

#95 Dec 20, 2013
Casandra wrote:
I caught my-laws. We were just married and staying over for the weekend. We were all ready for bed and watching TV, and it was kind of late. I whispered to my husband that I needed to use that bathroom and got up and went. I didn't know that while in the bathroom he had gone to bed and my in-laws didn't know I was in the bathroom. When I was finished, I went back to the living room. It had been about 5 minutes or so and I saw my mother in law, with her night gown up over her boobs, on her knees facing the back of the couch with my father in law mounting her from behind. He was completely naked with his ball sack swinging as he did her. It was disturbing to watch them but I couldnt stop watching. I finally, moved away and heard her telling him to cum. I quietly giggled. Then I heard her ask him to lick her butt. I peaked and his face was in there and I could tell she was finishing herself. I go to our bedroom and tell my husband. We end up having sex and I was on top and made sure the bed was banging the wall so they could hear us.
it must to have kind of turned you on when me and my wife were dating her mom caught us having sex it was not good
The reasonable one

Denver, CO

#96 Jan 19, 2014
How many of these are lies?
Hearly

Lindale, TX

#97 Feb 1, 2014
Im so tured on what do i do

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#99 Apr 19, 2014
oh god i hope my oldest doesnt get on the internet and talk about this when she is older lol

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#100 Apr 19, 2014
amy19013 wrote:
oh god i hope my oldest doesnt get on the internet and talk about this when she is older lol
tell me about it
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for older bi curious men to chat and cam (Jan '13) 1 min Rtmky70 620
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 1 min miike9_ 157,822
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 1 min Dankwam 256,727
ever seen somebody nude by accident or they saw... (Aug '12) 1 min HeX001 48
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min dickks123 1,515,942
I'm a girl, who wants to be dominated, and abus... 1 min Paula 21
Would you marry a slut? (Jun '11) 1 min Nea 463
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 1 min Josephdavies94 361,567
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 12 min kamiicubic 187,963
More from around the web