Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Aug 5, 2011
I have n it's so weird lol
xiyayoix

Lake Elsinore, CA

#2 Aug 5, 2011
WHEN I WAS LIVING AT THE BF HOUSE THE DOOR DIDNT HAVE A LOCK ON IT. AND I STARTED SUCKING THE BF DI*K AND ALL OF A SUDDEN HIS MOM WALKS IN. HE PUT HIS DI*K BACK IN I WAS PRETENDING I WAS SLEEPING ON HIS STOMACH.
ANOTHER TIME WAS WHEN WE WERE FIRST STARTING GOING OUT AND WE WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF DOING IT AND WE HERE SOMEONE IN THE HOUSE SO WE JUST PRETEDED WE WERE SLEEPING WITH ALL THE COVERS ON. HIS DAD WALKS IN AND SITS IN THE COUCH AND STARTS TALKING FOR A LONG TIME WHILE IM BU*T NAKED.
AND... DOWN STAIRS THE BF WAS DOING ME GOOD AND I COULDNT STOP MOANING AND ALL OF A SUDDEN HIS MOM STARTS YELLING FOR US TO SHUT UP.
AND...... LAST NIGHT WE WERE HAVING S*X AND WE MUST HAVE DIALED THE PHONE. AND HIS MOM HAD A 30 MINUTE S*X VOICEMAIL, LOL.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 8, 2011
well, i didn't "walk in" on them, but i caught them. lots of threads on this. i was a teenager, and of course knew they did it. but walking down the hall late at night and hearing it and peeking through a crack in the door (they didn't pull it closed). like i said, i knew they did it. i wasn't prepared to see what i saw. I don't know what i expected - boring or something. what i saw was them doing doggy. my mom was moaning like crazy and begging for more. dad was just pounding her like crazy and talking dirty to her about how she loved it "this way", etc. it was eye-opening to know that they really went at it.
curious

Staten Island, NY

#4 Sep 8, 2011
Carlygirl45 wrote:
well, i didn't "walk in" on them, but i caught them. lots of threads on this. i was a teenager, and of course knew they did it. but walking down the hall late at night and hearing it and peeking through a crack in the door (they didn't pull it closed). like i said, i knew they did it. i wasn't prepared to see what i saw. I don't know what i expected - boring or something. what i saw was them doing doggy. my mom was moaning like crazy and begging for more. dad was just pounding her like crazy and talking dirty to her about how she loved it "this way", etc. it was eye-opening to know that they really went at it.
you get turned on at all seeing or hearing them?
horny college girl

West Chester, PA

#5 Sep 8, 2011
i guess this counts.. i caught my Mom masturbating. She's in her late 40's. Came home to pick some things up for my apartment, and I guess Mom was relieving some stress or just real horny. I didn't "announce" myself when I came in, I didn't check in the garage to see if any cars were there. I was going upstairs, and I heard her moaning.. some just moans, and repeating "oh God" and "oh God, yes" over and over. I thought maybe they were both home and doing it. I peeked around the corner, and it was just Mom.. spread on the bed. She was fingering her clit, and using a large pink vibrator in her vagina. WOW, Mom really was going at it - I can't believe how much she was moaning. It was pretty hot, I also saw she has a retro bush. Not all over the place, but I guess Dad likes the thick triangle look. I snuck back downstairs and made some lunch.

later Mom came down and was surprised as hell to see me. She was a bit embarrassed and asked how long I was there. I just said "its cool, Mom, I do it all the time too". That's all we talked about it.
curious

Staten Island, NY

#6 Sep 8, 2011
horny college girl wrote:
i guess this counts.. i caught my Mom masturbating. She's in her late 40's. Came home to pick some things up for my apartment, and I guess Mom was relieving some stress or just real horny. I didn't "announce" myself when I came in, I didn't check in the garage to see if any cars were there. I was going upstairs, and I heard her moaning.. some just moans, and repeating "oh God" and "oh God, yes" over and over. I thought maybe they were both home and doing it. I peeked around the corner, and it was just Mom.. spread on the bed. She was fingering her clit, and using a large pink vibrator in her vagina. WOW, Mom really was going at it - I can't believe how much she was moaning. It was pretty hot, I also saw she has a retro bush. Not all over the place, but I guess Dad likes the thick triangle look. I snuck back downstairs and made some lunch.
later Mom came down and was surprised as hell to see me. She was a bit embarrassed and asked how long I was there. I just said "its cool, Mom, I do it all the time too". That's all we talked about it.
wow that is hot...how old were you when you saw her?....did it turn you on and make you wet to hear her and see your mom naked?

Location hidden

#7 Sep 8, 2011
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
you get turned on at all seeing or hearing them?
get turned on? HELL YES!! once i got over it was my parents, it was very hot. My Mom kept herself in really good shape, and from the angle I saw (and her moans), my Dad must have a decent package. I'm not sure to answer your question what was more of a turn on, my Mom's loud moans and begging for more, or watching her on all fours taking just being pounded and leaning forward while doing it. I'm sure looking back she was having him hit her g-spot. to this day it makes me horny, and i want to enjoy a good F as much as she did.
curious

Staten Island, NY

#8 Sep 8, 2011
Carlygirl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
get turned on? HELL YES!! once i got over it was my parents, it was very hot. My Mom kept herself in really good shape, and from the angle I saw (and her moans), my Dad must have a decent package. I'm not sure to answer your question what was more of a turn on, my Mom's loud moans and begging for more, or watching her on all fours taking just being pounded and leaning forward while doing it. I'm sure looking back she was having him hit her g-spot. to this day it makes me horny, and i want to enjoy a good F as much as she did.
yea i hear my parents doing it too from time to time and its a total turn on...usually when i hear my mom moaning loud i know shes getting it doggie and wen i hear that i get so hard and just begin to jerk off to it...i saw them a few times doing it also and it was amazing to see....so horny now just thinking about it lol
Join Free
curious

Staten Island, NY

#9 Sep 8, 2011
Carlygirl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
how old are you now?
horny college girl

West Chester, PA

#10 Sep 8, 2011
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
wow that is hot...how old were you when you saw her?....did it turn you on and make you wet to hear her and see your mom naked?
just a few weeks ago - I'm 21. I wouldn't say it turned me on to the point where i wanted to do her.. i know lots of incest stuff on Topix. but yeah, it was hot seeing it and hearing her if i just focused on her pucci and watching her playing with it.

Location hidden

#12 Sep 8, 2011
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
how old are you now?
Me? I'm 45 now. About the same age as my Mom was when I caught her and Dad doing Doggy. That was about 30 years ago. I guess Doggy has always been a favorite.

Location hidden

#13 Sep 8, 2011
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
yea i hear my parents doing it too from time to time and its a total turn on...usually when i hear my mom moaning loud i know shes getting it doggie and wen i hear that i get so hard and just begin to jerk off to it...i saw them a few times doing it also and it was amazing to see....so horny now just thinking about it lol
so you've seen them more than once? how do you manage seeing them - do they leave their door open? Yeah, doggy is an amazing position. I know i love it most, and i guess your mom is like me and moans when getting it that way. No matter which position we start out in, i usually like him to finish up doggy. Do you jerk off while watching them, or do you go back to your room? What makes you hard - wanting to be your dad, or just that its too people enjoying it? How old are you?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#14 Sep 8, 2011
I caught my Mom and "aunt Karen" doing it. She's not really my aunt, we kids just called her that. One of our parent's best friends along with her husband.

I was supposed to be out, and came home and heard noises. I was sneaking because I was just old enough to understand. peeked through a crack in the door and saw them. I never would have guessed my prim/proper mom would be doing that! she was between Karen's legs eating her. talk about shocking, but it sounded like my mom was pretty good at it - aunt karen was holding her head and wiggling around. pretty sure mom gave her an orgasm. i didn't want to get caught so I left. I wonder if karen returned the favor, i'm sure she did.
curious

Staten Island, NY

#15 Sep 8, 2011
Carlygirl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
so you've seen them more than once? how do you manage seeing them - do they leave their door open? Yeah, doggy is an amazing position. I know i love it most, and i guess your mom is like me and moans when getting it that way. No matter which position we start out in, i usually like him to finish up doggy. Do you jerk off while watching them, or do you go back to your room? What makes you hard - wanting to be your dad, or just that its too people enjoying it? How old are you?
would you like to talk more in private about it email me...curious54321@hotmail.com
Rosalinda

Marlborough, MA

#16 Sep 8, 2011
Yeah, my mom caught me going down on my best friend when I was sixteen. I don't know what she was more upset over: the fact that I was sexually active at sixteen or that I was performing oral sex on another girl.

Location hidden

#17 Sep 8, 2011
Rosalinda wrote:
Yeah, my mom caught me going down on my best friend when I was sixteen. I don't know what she was more upset over: the fact that I was sexually active at sixteen or that I was performing oral sex on another girl.
What did she say? Odd thing is if this happened in the 70's she might have been ok. Seems people were better with girl on girl as just one of a few things you could enjoy. Are you bi or les? Maybe if she's like me she's curious. It took me this long to experiment.
Jenny R

Louisville, KY

#18 Jul 8, 2012
When I was 14 I walked past my parents bedroom very early one morning. They had their door slightly ajar enough for me to notice what was happening. There was a full body mirror they kept in the corner of the room and it was angled just right for me to be able to see a perfect reflection of my mom on her knees topless with my dad's cock in her mouth. I was frozen in shock and amazement. Apparently I walked past at the right time because my dad started cumming shortly after I happened upon them and my mom pulled his cock out and let him spray this massive load all over her tits.
Just like Carly above once the shock of the fact that it was my parents wore off this little spy session turned into a total masturbation fantasy of mine and it still is to this day many years later. I kinda wished I could have seen them do a lot more than that.
How about you, Carly? Did you ever wonder what else they could be doing or fantasize about them in other sexual scenarios?

Location hidden

#19 Jul 8, 2012
Jenny R wrote:
When I was 14 I walked past my parents bedroom very early one morning. They had their door slightly ajar enough for me to notice what was happening. There was a full body mirror they kept in the corner of the room and it was angled just right for me to be able to see a perfect reflection of my mom on her knees topless with my dad's cock in her mouth. I was frozen in shock and amazement. Apparently I walked past at the right time because my dad started cumming shortly after I happened upon them and my mom pulled his cock out and let him spray this massive load all over her tits.
Just like Carly above once the shock of the fact that it was my parents wore off this little spy session turned into a total masturbation fantasy of mine and it still is to this day many years later. I kinda wished I could have seen them do a lot more than that.
How about you, Carly? Did you ever wonder what else they could be doing or fantasize about them in other sexual scenarios?
yes. PM me in topix and we will chat. I loved seeing her move with him in her. I masturbate even today about it.
Fiona

UK

#21 Aug 9, 2012
Lol at this thread
Devon

Mansfield, OH

#22 Aug 9, 2012
I all ways heard them doing it but on night the we're both drunk like blackout drunk and I was on the couch watching tv and mom sat down beside me wearing nothing I was 17 all ways horny so I got hard. So dad comes over and says ur going to learn something and I did. They fuck for 5 min tryed to change positions and dad passed out on top of me I push him to the floor and mom is like help me get him to bed so I had to stand up hard as hell and mom could see it. We got him to bed and I went to bed get undress and there is mom standing in my door way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sexy girls whatsapp numbers here (Aug '13) 2 min momo 5,440
women do you like a curved peni s 2 min Brockhard1234 78
Any girls have long nipples? 2 min bored guy 2
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 3 min kentstudmuffin 11,736
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min jamesblo 493,684
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min vince600 175,751
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Swimmernick90 405,269
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min Aidan 301,959
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 8 min Inkman2323 20,917
•••