First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Try Me”

Since: Jun 08

N/A

#1 Jun 11, 2008
Well I'm white and I find it extremely difficult
to date indian women. Eye-contact doesn't seem to work with them. How should I meet indian girls and how do you approach one?
Been there Done that

United States

#2 Jun 11, 2008
Indian girls are beautiful, but I haven't seen many with men outside of their race. I did once know a white guy who was dating a hot little Indian girl, I got to make out with her and feel her up, but couldn't convince her to seal her deal with me. Don't know any tricks to getting a girl like this, but persistence pays, just try to meet as many as possible, one's bound to bite, Good luck.
john hannity

Courtland, VA

#3 Jun 11, 2008
learn to make curry and dont wear deodarant.
contraman

London, UK

#4 Jun 11, 2008
ilovedesigirls wrote:
to date indian women. Eye-contact doesn't seem to work with them. How should I meet indian girls and how do you approach one?
Is "desi" another name for an Indian girl?

“Try Me”

N/A

#5 Jun 12, 2008
contraman I answered you in another thread:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/T40SKDKG0...
contraman

Swindon, UK

#6 Jun 13, 2008
ilovedesigirls wrote:
contraman I answered you in another thread:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/T40SKDKG0...
Yes, thanks!

“Try Me”

N/A

#7 Jun 14, 2008
welcome. Well, still no answers to my original post though.
contraman

London, UK

#8 Jun 17, 2008
ilovedesigirls wrote:
Maybe in Belgium there are not too many Indian people. Here in certain parts of the UK, there are many, & now with Indians 3rd generation, the younger ones, for all practical purposes are more or less "English" in their outlook & attitudes--- so MANY Indians date white people, perhaps MORE Indian women with white men than the other way around!
If you REALLY are keen on Indian women, move across the Channel! But that may be TOO drastic!
Join Free
Ash

North Stonington, CT

#9 Jun 24, 2008
ilovedesigirls wrote:
ilovedesigirls wrote:
" Well I'm white and I find it extremely difficult
to date indian women. Eye-contact doesn't seem to work with them. How should I meet indian girls and how do you approach one? "

I am an indian girl. Eye contact? Its gonna be tough my friend. Smile ; Talk ; make a friendly conversation ; get her interested in talking to you.
For instance ?s like Which part of the country do you come from? What language do you talk? I am sure any indian will be happy to share interesting things about his / her culture.

Now theres this really cute american guy in the gym I work out. He just stares / smiles at me at all the time. Hes there everytime I work out. Now I think ... will he just sit there & stare; not talk? I will definitely talk & feel better if he talks to me.

Hope that helps. ;) Good Luck!

“Walking Attitude”

Since: Aug 07

The Q continuum

#10 Jun 24, 2008
ilovedesigirls wrote:
I'm thinking a feather headdress might help..........

“Try Me”

N/A

#11 Jun 30, 2008
contraman wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe in Belgium there are not too many Indian people. Here in certain parts of the UK, there are many, & now with Indians 3rd generation, the younger ones, for all practical purposes are more or less "English" in their outlook & attitudes--- so MANY Indians date white people, perhaps MORE Indian women with white men than the other way around!
If you REALLY are keen on Indian women, move across the Channel! But that may be TOO drastic!
Hehe I've been thinking of leaving Belgium for that exact purpose but UK is very expensive for housing and then I'd need to find a top job or something... Moreover, house prices are in free-fall so it is not wise to purchase one unless and before they have bottomed out.

“Try Me”

N/A

#12 Jun 30, 2008
Ash wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
" Well I'm white and I find it extremely difficult
to date indian women. Eye-contact doesn't seem to work with them. How should I meet indian girls and how do you approach one? "
I am an indian girl. Eye contact? Its gonna be tough my friend. Smile ; Talk ; make a friendly conversation ; get her interested in talking to you.
For instance ?s like Which part of the country do you come from? What language do you talk? I am sure any indian will be happy to share interesting things about his / her culture.
Now theres this really cute american guy in the gym I work out. He just stares / smiles at me at all the time. Hes there everytime I work out. Now I think ... will he just sit there & stare; not talk? I will definitely talk & feel better if he talks to me.
Hope that helps. ;) Good Luck!
You have a valid point there.
Add to that the fact that I speak Hindi and maybe they'll be nicely surprised I guess?
The problem is more with Belgium I think... Like the poster I quoted above said.. Not many desis here and those who are here are very rich Gujrati diamond traders in Antwerp... That's outside of my league, most definitely.
Ash

North Stonington, CT

#13 Jul 7, 2008
ilovedesigirls wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a valid point there.
Add to that the fact that I speak Hindi and maybe they'll be nicely surprised I guess?
The problem is more with Belgium I think... Like the poster I quoted above said.. Not many desis here and those who are here are very rich Gujrati diamond traders in Antwerp... That's outside of my league, most definitely.
You speak hindi - wow sweet! There are several indian languages as many as the number of states. Each is unique; hindi is the national language though. You sound interesting. If you are really like indian girls that much, you may want to travel to such places - california, boston, NY. These cities are expensive yet easy to find a decent living / housing. However if you were here I would love to know you more. Good Luck!

“Try Me”

N/A

#14 Jul 8, 2008
Hehe thanks.
Do you speak hindi or one of the other languages such as Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, etc?
South languages are very hard to understand...
I can distinguish Bengali, Gujarati, Punjabi form each other even though I don't speak them LOL.
And I can read/write in devnagri.
I can't say I'm very fluent in Hindi though as I'm still learning.
Ash

North Stonington, CT

#15 Jul 9, 2008
ilovedesigirls wrote:
Hehe thanks.
Do you speak hindi or one of the other languages such as Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, etc?
South languages are very hard to understand...
I can distinguish Bengali, Gujarati, Punjabi form each other even though I don't speak them LOL.
And I can read/write in devnagri.
I can't say I'm very fluent in Hindi though as I'm still learning.
wow. You continue to amaze me. Devnagri script is like latin. Difficult to learn yet very elegant and beautiful. And sorry, I speak none of those languages at home. I am from Goa. I speak konkani, hindi & portuguese.

And what intrigues me is you cannot find one indian girl you like? I must say you have put in a lot of thought & effort. I cannot find myself to say anything here except do what your heart says.

“Try Me”

N/A

#16 Jul 9, 2008
You know I'm quite shy when it comes to dating in general, not just desis.
I guess I have to work on my introduction lines a little bit more before I go out and try to ask a girl for a date. When you think that I have already been to your homeplace, Goa, and found girls there to be very open compared to other places in India but then I was there for a very short period only which is why nothing happened.
Moreover, I was staying together with 10 other guys in a small flat so not exactly the best conditions to invite a girl for a candle dinner LOL. I was very close though as I got some nice stares and even 3 girls who talked me up... I guess I missed my chance there.:-D
I really want to stay a bit longer in Goa next time,maybe a few months or so. It's a very beautiful place with a nice relaxed atmosphere.
Ash

North Stonington, CT

#17 Jul 14, 2008
ilovedesigirls wrote:
You know I'm quite shy when it comes to dating in general, not just desis.
I guess I have to work on my introduction lines a little bit more before I go out and try to ask a girl for a date. When you think that I have already been to your homeplace, Goa, and found girls there to be very open compared to other places in India but then I was there for a very short period only which is why nothing happened.
Moreover, I was staying together with 10 other guys in a small flat so not exactly the best conditions to invite a girl for a candle dinner LOL. I was very close though as I got some nice stares and even 3 girls who talked me up... I guess I missed my chance there.:-D
I really want to stay a bit longer in Goa next time,maybe a few months or so. It's a very beautiful place with a nice relaxed atmosphere.
You visited Goa. Nice but not surprised. Goa is my home & a paradise. Lots of beaches; sunny days; very scenic so attracts a lot of foreign tourists. Where did you stay in Goa? And you are right; we are very happy and friendly. Big Hugs!

“Try Me”

N/A

#18 Jul 14, 2008
Ash wrote:
<quoted text>
You visited Goa. Nice but not surprised. Goa is my home & a paradise. Lots of beaches; sunny days; very scenic so attracts a lot of foreign tourists. Where did you stay in Goa? And you are right; we are very happy and friendly. Big Hugs!
When you say you are not surprised I bet you mean most ppl who visit India visit Goa only but in fact I didn't go on one of those typical tourist tours.
I was in Panaji in 2004 for the film festival.
Other than that I went to mostly Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata and a few other destinations. I only stayed in Goa a couple of days for the festival.
joe

Highland Park, IL

#19 Jul 14, 2008
ilovedesigirls wrote:
How does a white girl meet a lucy boy?
joe

Highland Park, IL

#20 Jul 14, 2008
A pretty Indian girl---wait,she was a pretty girl,she wasnt "pretty Indian" she was 100% Indian! heh heh heh a Seinfeld moment there--anyway,this chick was married and her husband worked with us too. She made it clear that she wnated to get it on.Her husband used to be friendly,now he is givin me dirty--and I mean DIRTY looks! Nothing ever happened,and now they have moved on,they own some stupid ass hotel(Indians taking over our freaking hotels!!)But I think of Bharti now and then and wonder,what would it have been like?? I wish I did it,I really do!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bahrain bj 2 min bjhunter 9
Nude text exchange, leave you numbers and gende... (Dec '12) 2 min PmCiYm 4,827
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min jorjinho2001 779,077
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Person 795,527
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Gazk4y 381,045
B.B.M new 2014 pins UK only! (Jan '14) 2 min asain male uk 10,013
Ever been naked in front of family, friends, or... (Apr '13) 3 min jonboy 489
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 3 min Person 107,265
Dirty ki...k 5 min joshbrookstx7 102,655
More from around the web