MMM

New Haven, CT

#271 Mar 12, 2008
I have these mixed feelings too... Jealousy and turn-on. My girlfriend just told me about an orgy she had in a shower with 4 other people and I got really jealous and mad but at the same time I think it's awesome that she was honest enough to tell me about it, so obviously she didn't mean to hurt me! It's been 7 months and she hasn't given me a reason not to trust her. I think it's better to feel turn-on than jealousy! Jealousy is potentially destructive, it's horrible!
Heather

Warren, OH

#272 Mar 14, 2008
Steve wrote:
I want my wife to have sex with a black man but how do I go about geting started she never has had anyone else other then me. she is very cautious about sex with others
she wants 2?
slimbad

Bath, UK

#273 Mar 15, 2008
iv wanted 2 see my gf have sex with other guys 4 a while now, shes only been with me so would love her 2 experence other guys as well, its just finding a way 2 ask her is the hardest, shes said she only wants me when i asked if she ever wanted 2 try a 3sum, few months l8r she asked me if i ever wanted 2 try anythink, they never mk up there mind, just wish i could ask her she she say yes n got on with it
carlos

Boksburg, South Africa

#274 Mar 16, 2008
hi i live in south Africa and i love watching my wife fu ing other guys but my ultimate fantasies is to watch her getting gang banged by a couple of black guys while i watch and video tape it
well then

Crossville, TN

#275 Mar 16, 2008
TriciaThePhoneSexOperator wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds to me like you think sex is what defines the relationship. That's a shame. Sex is the reeeealllly fun way to play that you get to have when you are in a relationship. It doesn't define it. The love, caring, connection and commitment - things like that - are what make it a relationship.
Sex doesn't define my relationship, but I still find this wrong. Sex, to me, is something shared between two people who are IN a loving committed relationship, and who want to be a part of each other emotionally as well as physically. A relationship defines sex, not the other way around.
The way I am is that I would never be able to enjoy sex with anyone other than my long term girlfriend. Monogamy is the only way I can be.. the way I see it is that if you want to have sex (which to me is defined as something intimate shared with two people who are in love)with other people, then you arent truly IN love.
You may have deep affection, and may love that person, but you are clearly not in love. To want to share something so intimate with others isnt being faithful to someone you have promised yourself to emotionally. Because we all know that sex is not just sex, there are emotions behind it. And without having emotions for the person you're having sex with... pretty much defeats the entire purpose.
At least for me.. to each his own, I suppose.
My deal isnt about jealousy, and it's not even about sex defining my relationship. I just have a different view point on sex as everyone else I guess. I'm a young male, with a large sex drive, but I am still completely committed to my girlfriend, and I have never wanted to be with another person; physically or emotionally.
a straight man

France

#276 Mar 17, 2008
Yeah.. This is a pretty messed up thread.. When you love someone you definitely can't "love" it when they fuck other people. If you love someone you feel like dying when you see them fucking someone else.. Sex is a sacred thing to be shared between the two people who love each other..
Not between the wife and three guys off the street. Any guy who says that he likes seeing his wife fucked by other guys needs to realize that he enjoys being dominated.. Dominated by the other men who are fucking his wife and dominated by his wife who is fucking other men right in front of him. How can you be close to someone when they have no respect for you and walk all over you like a piece of sh*t? You have to realize that if you let your wife do this to you, she is the man in the relationship and you are the bitch... If you say that you like watching her... Then you most definitely have a lot of homosexuality in you.. And I'm not saying that in offense to homosexuals. I'm just saying that you have to realize that you are homosexual if the thought of other penises in your wife turn you on..
carlos

Boksburg, South Africa

#277 Mar 17, 2008
well dudes im touched bye all your love love jealousy thing but unfortunately for you guys you only have girl friends me on the other hand have a gorgeous hot beautiful sexy slim wife that incidentally i have been with for 25 years and i love her more than life it self but wen it comes to sex we don't hold back we have fun thats why we never ever do anything without being together we only play wen we are together no affairs no insecurity's just love and wen it comes to sex pure extacy pure fun,! you should try it sometimes but then make sure you are a good lover you wouldn't want your girlfriend to run away with the experiment now would you??????????
Blacklavender

Los Angeles, CA

#278 Mar 17, 2008
carlos wrote:
well dudes im touched bye all your love love jealousy thing but unfortunately for you guys you only have girl friends me on the other hand have a gorgeous hot beautiful sexy slim wife that incidentally i have been with for 25 years and i love her more than life it self but wen it comes to sex we don't hold back we have fun thats why we never ever do anything without being together we only play wen we are together no affairs no insecurity's just love and wen it comes to sex pure extacy pure fun,! you should try it sometimes but then make sure you are a good lover you wouldn't want your girlfriend to run away with the experiment now would you??????????
If u let me have ur girl I'd be all she could handle!!! I'm a big black man!! Sometimes a may be a little too big for some women, but thats the fun part!!! I wopuld have ur little wife or gf moaning and screaming for a very long time until she is all sore and tired!!!Is she latin or white???
Join Free
carlos

Boksburg, South Africa

#279 Mar 17, 2008
she is a white south African women bottle blond slim and very busty and its a pity that you are not in south Africa otherwise i would take you up on the offer

Since: Jan 08

Jamaica, NY

#281 Mar 17, 2008
can some1 describe in detail wen they saw their wife being fucked by another man....from start to finish???

id like to jerk off to this but i need details

thanks
carlos

Boksburg, South Africa

#282 Mar 17, 2008
bigbutts wrote:
can some1 describe in detail wen they saw their wife being fucked by another man....from start to finish???
thanks
]
the first time i saw my wife getting fucked by another man was the day we got married i was living with my girlfriend for 5 years before we got married wen we decided to get married my brother offered to pay for all expenses so obviously i agreed.after the ceremony we had the wedding party the bride looked beautiful in her white wedding dress we were really partying drinking etc. started to get really late and time for us to leave eventually came we went to our waiting limo and bye some reason or another the limo wouldn't start.we were a little drunk to make matters worst so my brother offers to take us to the hotel.obviously we agree wen we get to the Johannesburg holiday in we get out of the car and after thinking things over we decide to invite my brother up for a last drink before my brother goes back home.we get to the room and we decide to raid the mini bar,we are having a awesome time then i don't know what happened my wifes dress was above her knees showing her white garter belt but for some reason it didn't seem to bug me at all but i could see my brother couldn't take hiss eyes of her legs which i found quit fascinating and somewhat exiting,but the longer we were chatting the more comfortable we were becoming,so comfortable that wen i saw my brothers hand on my bride thigh it didn't bother me as we were chatting i started to notice that my brothers hand started to move ever so slowly so casually closer to my new wifes crotch and i could see that my wife was starting to unconsciously open her legs to allow his hand to travel up to the point were he started to fondle her,i kept on talking as if i didn't notice anything afraid that if i said anything it would spoil the whole thing and i didn't want the feeling i had to go away.suddenly i notice the pantie found its way out like by magic and my brothers finger was ever so slowly rotating and probing my new brides pussy with very soft moaning coming from my wifes lips i stopped talking i just watched the most erotic thing i have ever watched my new bride being fingered by my brother on our wedding night.my wife slowly starts to stroke my brother growing crotch and before i could say or do anything she realizes hiss hard pinas bye unzipping his pants.next i see her white dress comes of over her head and there this beautiful blond big breasted women stands with white garter belt hold up stockings legs slightly apart looking at me with lust in her eyes as if asking me for permission to carry on suddenly my brother gets up takes his pants and shirt of and stands behind her and loosens her bra and her beautiful tits just realizes themselves from her bra and he cups them from behind gently he makes her go on her knees and puts his dick in her mouth she starts to suck him of as if its the last thing she is going to do my brother then has enough turns her on all fours and aims hiss dick at her ass i can see my wife starting to moan while he rubs hiss wet dick on her anus i see he starts to push it in and she starts to moan harder suddenly on last shove and one huge moan his dick totally enters her anus i cant wait any longer i get so horny that i just join in i never in my life thought that it was possible to see a women getting double fucked that why it took me a while to get to a comfortable position but wen i did it was bliss the pure extacy in my new brides face was just to much for me the couldn't stop moaning with both our dick entering her at the same time we just started exploding in her one after the other we carried on for hours drinking a few in between fucking taking turns totally violating our wedding night pure extacy bliss and then it was over because the first married night only happens once and no more.
carlos

Boksburg, South Africa

#283 Mar 17, 2008
bigbutts wrote:
thanks
sorry man tried to post my story but it was to long and didn't feel like cutting her up but if you want it here is my email address
boycottbadservice@gmail.com and i will send you the story plus maybe a photo of my wife

Since: Feb 08

Rawalpindi,Pakistan

#284 Mar 17, 2008
Alfredo wrote:
Is there any other guys who like watching their girlfriend or wife having sex with lots of other men?
no you are the only crazy person...
POUNDER

AOL

#285 Mar 17, 2008
Raja Asim wrote:
<quoted text>
no you are the only crazy person...
Raja you seem like a prud do you not like recreational sex? maybe you like men we should take to a prison and let bubba with his wrist thick coal black penis have his way with you.
a straight man

France

#286 Mar 17, 2008
riiiight.. so pounder.. I take it that's a fantasy of yours? oh and carlos.. I think you pretended to get turned on so you wouldn't get hurt by the fact that YOUR WIFE FUCKED YOUR BROTHER ON YOUR WEDDING NIGHT! lol WTF DUDE?!
a straight man

France

#287 Mar 17, 2008
did you feel your bros balls on your balls??? was is nice to have a little gay incest in your life while he was anally taking advantage of your new wife? lol Sounds like you guys had too much to drink and you were too scared to tell your brother to get the fuck off your wife. But i'm glad that you are into that. kudos
Heather

Warren, OH

#288 Mar 18, 2008
a straight man wrote:
did you feel your bros balls on your balls??? was is nice to have a little gay incest in your life while he was anally taking advantage of your new wife? lol Sounds like you guys had too much to drink and you were too scared to tell your brother to get the fuck off your wife. But i'm glad that you are into that. kudos
wat u guys talkin bout
carlos

Boksburg, South Africa

#289 Mar 18, 2008
Blacklavender wrote:
<quoted text>If u let me have ur girl I'd be all she could handle!!! I'm a big black man!! Sometimes a may be a little too big for some women, but thats the fun part!!! I wopuld have ur little wife or gf moaning and screaming for a very long time until she is all sore and tired!!!Is she latin or white???
she is a white south African women and myself im Portuguese not Latino and its a dam shame that you are not in south Africa other wise i would take you up on the offer
carlos

Boksburg, South Africa

#290 Mar 18, 2008
a straight man wrote:
riiiight.. so pounder.. I take it that's a fantasy of yours? oh and carlos.. I think you pretended to get turned on so you wouldn't get hurt by the fact that YOUR WIFE FUCKED YOUR BROTHER ON YOUR WEDDING NIGHT! lol WTF DUDE?!
dude you gotta be adventurous man i still share my wife and like i said we been together for over twenty years if your marriage lasts that long it would be a miracle dude
carlos

Boksburg, South Africa

#291 Mar 18, 2008
Heather wrote:
<quoted text>wat u guys talkin bout
dude were the f.....ck you been lol man u sleeping dude lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
meet now bromley or beckenham 2 min male4all 3
Lap sitting (Apr '12) 2 min Sallyanne 905
Ask a naked black milf anything? 2 min Dwayne 17
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Chrisgullen 379,440
Dirty ki...k 2 min Hotjohn6900 100,768
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 2 min Henchwill2k 106,872
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min crazyspuderoig 792,598
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 6 min mar24 776,977
More from around the web