Bandera, TX

#225 Nov 15, 2007
shes a hot latina
blacklavender

Los Angeles, CA

#226 Nov 21, 2007
mike wrote:
shes a hot latina
I would love ur little latina!! I would love to ram my thick black meat inside her little Pu$$&^!! I love latinas because of the way they moan when getting Fuc%^& I love their facial expressions when they feel a little pain down there due to the pounding!!! Its one of the best reasons i try and fond myself latinas or even white women!!!
Lola

Mumbai, India

#227 Nov 26, 2007
I want to sex with my girl friend she name is Rekha she staying in Bangalore Rural. can you please tell me how to express to make sex with her..........
Lola

Mumbai, India

#228 Nov 26, 2007
oops!!!!!!!
trac

Twickenham, UK

#229 Nov 26, 2007
Alfredo wrote:
Is there any other guys who like watching their girlfriend or wife having sex with lots of other men?
How about you women, do any of you have boyfriends who like watching you get pleasured by other men and if you do, do you enjoy having loads of guys each week?
hey im a woman and a wife and my hubby cant wai for me to have sex with another man cause the thought also turns him on so ur not alone,we have had other women in our bed and he loved watching us but still he wants a man to sleep with me,but then hey id like to see him with another woman this turns me on,i dont beleive ur wrong or gay at the end of the day as long as u cant keep it to adult fun and ur relationship doesnt get hurt by it then go for it have fun
slappy

Charlotte, NC

#230 Nov 26, 2007
Alfredo wrote:
Is there any other guys who like watching their girlfriend or wife having sex with lots of other men?
How about you women, do any of you have boyfriends who like watching you get pleasured by other men and if you do, do you enjoy having loads of guys each week?
We have done it once and my wife loved it, it was fun and exciting. She was very happy and talks about it sometimes. I was involved and we always stayed at diff. ends
jodie

Canberra, Australia

#231 Nov 27, 2007
yeah my boy friend and I have tried it both ways. I've watched him have sex with other women. I love to watch them suck him off and love to see his face when he cums for them. he also like to watch me with other guys, especialy more than one guy at a time. he says he gets off watching me give head or see the other men's cocks pounding into me. I know it's not for every one and you have to be Ok with it to start with.
Join Free
XXX

UAE

#232 Dec 3, 2007
I am not comfortable with me doing other guys or my man doing other women. But he wants either one of these. What can we do?
Sam

Auckland, New Zealand

#233 Dec 11, 2007
I would love to see my wife (33yo) have sex with other guys but she wouldn't be into it. but I have asked about her sexual history in detail , which I enjoyed very much
Sam

Auckland, New Zealand

#234 Dec 11, 2007
When I have sex with her I often think of a former boyfriend have sex with her
blacklavender

Los Angeles, CA

#235 Dec 11, 2007
trac wrote:
<quoted text>
hey im a woman and a wife and my hubby cant wai for me to have sex with another man cause the thought also turns him on so ur not alone,we have had other women in our bed and he loved watching us but still he wants a man to sleep with me,but then hey id like to see him with another woman this turns me on,i dont beleive ur wrong or gay at the end of the day as long as u cant keep it to adult fun and ur relationship doesnt get hurt by it then go for it have fun
Would he allow a big, black man to have you!!!!

Since: Dec 07

Killeen, TX

#236 Dec 11, 2007
blacklavender wrote:
<quoted text>I would love ur little latina!! I would love to ram my thick black meat inside her little Pu$$&^!! I love latinas because of the way they moan when getting Fuc%^& I love their facial expressions when they feel a little pain down there due to the pounding!!! Its one of the best reasons i try and fond myself latinas or even white women!!!
You people kill me here on this forum...have you ever even seen his "latino" or know for sure she exists? How do you know for sure she is what you would want? Just because someone is a certain nationality or race, that alone, in itself, does not make them "hot"... at least from not what I have seen before.
blacklavender

Los Angeles, CA

#237 Dec 11, 2007
cjaneh wrote:
<quoted text>
You people kill me here on this forum...have you ever even seen his "latino" or know for sure she exists? How do you know for sure she is what you would want? Just because someone is a certain nationality or race, that alone, in itself, does not make them "hot"... at least from not what I have seen before.
I see ur point!! I guess im just assuming that shes hot, but not all latina are hot thats for sure!! If she does exist and is hot I would definetely love to have her though, especially if he is offering her to me!!! That pretty girl would never be the same again!!!!!!
txfaith

Arlington, VA

#238 Dec 12, 2007
Can anyone explain to me why some men like the idea of their significant other having sex with another man? is it just hot to think about? Hot that she is wanted or hot that she wants it? What's the underlying turn-on?
Sam

Auckland, New Zealand

#239 Dec 18, 2007
It is so hot to see your girl with another guy , seeing her groan and him finishing over her body
stevey

Burgess Hill, UK

#240 Dec 18, 2007
i think its quiet sick to be fair.. i swear ur girlfriends meant to be for you only, aint that the commitment u make when u become boyfriend and girlfriend.. u might as well be just friends..
Want try

Brazil

#241 Dec 23, 2007
I would love to see my girlfriend with 2 dicks inside her, but I am jealous.
We already did 3some with girl (her friend) and now I want another one inside her...
looking for men

Bowling Green, KY

#242 Dec 23, 2007
I'm looking to find men to have sex with my wife. She wants a threesome(at least) with other men. What's the best way to find and approach other men?

“More to say than 'ooh! ahh!'”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#244 Jan 10, 2008
stevey wrote:
i think its quiet sick to be fair.. i swear ur girlfriends meant to be for you only, aint that the commitment u make when u become boyfriend and girlfriend.. u might as well be just friends..
It sounds to me like you think sex is what defines the relationship. That's a shame. Sex is the reeeealllly fun way to play that you get to have when you are in a relationship. It doesn't define it. The love, caring, connection and commitment - things like that - are what make it a relationship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min upforitxx 602,694
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min Alex D1999 637,060
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min xxyoungone 281,424
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min Hot body 76,850
JERK on my 25F INDIAN GF.. on skype now 7 min kuck 1
GUYS ONLY!!!what is ur type guys? ;) 8 min sexualqueen18 58
Gay teens in South Carolina? (Apr '13) 8 min dominickc2001 45
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 8 min quetxoxo 459,220
More from around the web