India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2007

Judged:

Is there any other guys who like watching their girlfriend or wife having sex with lots of other men?

How about you women, do any of you have boyfriends who like watching you get pleasured by other men and if you do, do you enjoy having loads of guys each week?
Alfredo

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2007

Did you have to talk your wife into it or was it her who wanted to do it?

My girlfriend has told me she doesn't like having sex with other men. What can I do? I can't force her yet it is such a turn on for me to watch her with other men.
Marley

Newtown Square, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2007

Judged:

Alfredo wrote:
Is there any other guys who like watching their girlfriend or wife having sex with lots of other men?
How about you women, do any of you have boyfriends who like watching you get pleasured by other men and if you do, do you enjoy having loads of guys each week?
No. I'd get kind of jealous and kill everyone. That is how Aids is spread. I would like a stable relationship with 1 girl. If she screws other guys I will move on. I know the risk of having lots of men sleep with your girl. You will be in a coffin pretty soon if you carry on down this path of life.
Alfredo

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2007

Judged:

Hahaha
fhgdfh

Arvada, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2007

Judged:

Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Listen to the homophobic remarks spewing left and right! They say that is a sign of the truly latent homosexual. They say that those who protest the most are the ones that score the highest on the tests that measure how attracted they are to the same gender.
That's ok, though. We're all pretty much bisexual, just some of us know it!
he is right only gay man would alow other man to have sex with his wife
alwayshorny

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2007

Judged:

but my bf also enjoy watching, is he insane?
alwayshorny

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2007

Judged:

Of course we did, he felt wonderful when 4 guys pleased me.
fhgdfh

Arvada, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2007

alwayshorny wrote:
but my bf also enjoy watching, is he insane?
do you respect him now or is he in your eye a man without spine now. most women say to their man that they want to have sex with other men just so their man would stand up and say no and be a men
Join Free

Since: Jul 07

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2007

Judged:

My bf loves watching me having sex with other guys, he watched me having sex with 3 of his friends a few times, sometimes he joins too, it's quite fun.
Poppy

Bourne, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2007

Judged:

I see no problems in this, if you and your partner both agree, n they why not.
I do NOT see it as gay, and about AIDS its stupid im sure your smart enough to know about contraception.
Me and my partner have never done anything like this. So i can't say what it's like.
gsi

Darlington, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2007

Gracy wrote:
My bf loves watching me having sex with other guys, he watched me having sex with 3 of his friends a few times, sometimes he joins too, it's quite fun.
is he allowed sex with your female friends ?

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2007

gsi wrote:
<quoted text>
is he allowed sex with your female friends ?
Yes as long as I participate, but not on a regular base.
alwayshorny

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2007

fhgdfh wrote:
<quoted text>
do you respect him now or is he in your eye a man without spine now. most women say to their man that they want to have sex with other men just so their man would stand up and say no and be a men
I don't think this is concerned about respect, I just felt he's too special, I even thought he didn't love me that much, but I knew he really enjoyed watching and joining in, he always says that I am the best in his life,hummm...I do love they touching me, kissing me, fu*k me...
sue

Ripon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2007

why would you want to watch your g/f with 3 other blokes. it would be my fantasy but the men must be gay and probably there attention might stray !
fhgdfh

Arvada, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2007

alwayshorny wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think this is concerned about respect, I just felt he's too special, I even thought he didn't love me that much, but I knew he really enjoyed watching and joining in, he always says that I am the best in his life,hummm...I do love they touching me, kissing me, fu*k me...
so to make it short you like to use him and enjoy knowing that you have your man around your pinky finger.youare probably bigger men that your man

“More to say than 'ooh! ahh!'”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2007

I have a serious question for those of you who seriously enjoy a committed relationship where the wife sleeps with other men. I've been spoiled by the perfectly safe sex I have in my long-term monogamous relationship. It's been so long since I've had to consider how to be truly safe having sex with anyone else. It seems impossible.

A condom protects from a lot and he can wear a condom for me giving him oral and there's the female condom but using that EVERY time??? Ugh! What about requiring him to get tested? How reliable are things like that what can and can't be tested for reliably? It's just been so long since I've had to even think about such things! How is it done these days and how safe can I expect to be?

Westerly, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2007

Judged:

i truly understand that kinky urge you feel-its dangerous though. watch out for the ugly realties-genital warts-vd ect.she can get knocked up w/another man's child.
i'm not saying swinging isn't titalating-but if its only HER that is enjoying anothers love then you must enjoy HER enjoyment! tell me-is that it?
fhgdfh

Arvada, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2007

Judged:

Gracy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes as long as I participate, but not on a regular base.
you see you are just selfish little bi**c

Westerly, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2007

Judged:

fhgdfh wrote:
<quoted text>
you see you are just selfish little bi**c
HUH?
fhgdfh

Arvada, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2007

Judged:

Sissy Naughty Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
HUH?
womens job is to please a man and do everything that man tells her to do not the other way around

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of998
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6524 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min John 335,140
dirty ki..k 2 min xxx 139,478
Gay/bi K....k 2 min Josh_dunnam 65,851
all girl pic trade group 2 min Jmac40 136
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Battlefield711 213,193
Slave for anyone 3 min A Guy 1
Need nude female snapchat 3 min Mmm 1,796
Females that post nude snapchat stories 3 min Neeedlessss 2,708
•••