Wanna see my hard cock? Kik me
Thehungone
Old Jim 2

Granada, Nicaragua

#3 Jun 1, 2012
itshuge wrote:
Wanna see my hard cock? Kik me
Thehungone
.... Ya, I can just imagine 100's of hot chicks lined up outside yer shower just to see a wrinkled, puny dicc. Grow up, Dude!

Since: Aug 12

Schnecksville, PA

#5 Aug 24, 2012
"baby i only text you when im in the shower" lol kill yourself.
Lauren16

Stockholm, Sweden

#6 Aug 24, 2012
When were at home alone I love to do a shower with my half-brother and jerk him off! It's like fun and nasty, sometimes I'm making shoot on the wall and sometimes all over my belly up because I'm facing him – he really loves it but we have to be careful the rents aren't home of course. On the times I make it shoot all over me, he gets to the soft soap and lathers me up to watch me and he does my boobs and pubes and everything, lathering me up to get it off. And sometimes after ever instead all off and he's watching me I make myself come probably watches in the shower and I'm standing there – that's really nasty and hot to!
FunTime42

Port Clinton, OH

#7 Aug 24, 2012
Lauren16 wrote:
When were at home alone I love to do a shower with my half-brother and jerk him off! It's like fun and nasty, sometimes I'm making shoot on the wall and sometimes all over my belly up because I'm facing him – he really loves it but we have to be careful the rents aren't home of course. On the times I make it shoot all over me, he gets to the soft soap and lathers me up to watch me and he does my boobs and pubes and everything, lathering me up to get it off. And sometimes after ever instead all off and he's watching me I make myself come probably watches in the shower and I'm standing there – that's really nasty and hot to!
How old are you
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would you like to sniff little girls panties? (Aug '13) 1 min Stephen 295
Girls: do you enjoy men staring at your camel ... (Apr '15) 1 min Holly 100
Women for naked skype fun 1 min Michael b 13
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min canada9777 1,449,766
youngest you have jerked to (Jan '15) 1 min oldnick 45
Girls what age were you when guys started to be... 1 min Tiff 16
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 1 min Josht6o9 182,355
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min markuchia 328,683
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 3 min Sebsit 222,672
Gay/bi k.k 3 min Horny808azn 138,323