|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2007

Judged:

Black European Guy wrote:
I lost my virginity when i was 20.(i'm now 24).
She was a waiter and stayed with her family. We were in her room and 1 thing led to another. After sex i was like "damn,'i waited 20 years this"? To make the matters worse, her 2 lil brothers were hidding in her closet and saw the whole thing. lmao. I was so disturbed by that that i waited almost 3 months before i did it again.
-how old were you when you lost your virginity?
-Was it worthy?
Wow - would have thought folks in Amsterdam started a lot younger than that. I was 14 with a lot older man - it was great for him, just so-so for me. Got better and better each time after that.
anonymous

Sheboygan, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2007

My first time was with a more experience woman. I was 22 at the time. We did it doggystyle. It was really embarassing. At first I was so nervous that as soon as our clothes were off I got really soft. It took awhile for me to get hard again. Meanwhile she was just watching tv waiting for me. I went in the wrong hole a couple times. Even worst,I came in less than a minute.
lola

Waukesha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2007

Judged:

<quoted text>
I wasn't born here. I was born in Africa and moved here when i was 16.My family is a lil a bit conservative so NO sex before marriage was our motto, untill i gave it up coz i couldn't wait that long anymore. But you on the other hand started very young. 14? How old was the guy?
How long have you waited before you did it again,since you didn't enjoy your first time?
B.E.G.
The man was my best friend's father, he was about 35. His wife had died years before, and he was lonely and very horny. It wasn't a bad experience at all, I just didn't know what to do or expect the first time like most folks. We had sex many times after that and he taught me to enjoy sex a lot. Fortunately, he was very a gentle and loving man - I will always remember him!

“Life is Beautiful.....”

Since: Aug 07

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2007

Judged:

My first time was when I was 15, with my first boyfriend, on top of my grandfather's car in the garage! As far as first times go, I think it was pretty hot. The guy and I had been dating for almost a year exclusively and I kept waiting "for the right moment". We were in my grandfather's garage, cleaning it up for him, and I just had this flash of my guy f*cking me on the car...I got horny and things just rolled on from there. The only thing that sucked was the whole virginity thing...I'm pretty sure I got blood on the hood of my grandpa's park avenue...
Anthony

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2007

My first sexual experience(not sure if it really counts as a loss of virginity)was justa few months ago. I had just turned 19 and was recieving head from a women ten years older than me. As of this moment, I definitely see that experience as being worthy.
Anthony

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2007

just a not "justa"
IL_guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2007

Judged:

My first was when I was 13 and she was 11 0r 12, she was SO tight that I could hardly get any penetration. Wasn't really fun until I covered her face with my spunk.
lola

Brookfield, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2007

<quoted text>
It was child molestation, wasn't it? 35-14? Wow.
Do you still see him?
B.E.G.
It really wasn't brutal like it sounds - he was very gentle and I was very mature for my age. I have not seen him since that summer so long ago ago. I think after a while we just knew it was not right, but, I never told anyone and never wanted to get him into trouble. Sex with a minor that age would be considered statutory rape where I live. You being from Amsterdam reminds me of space cake at Cafe 36 a long time ago! After one ot those cakes, all the canals look the same and it is very hard to find your hotel!!! LOL!!!
Join Free
Under Aged Boy

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2007

Judged:

My first was when I was 5 years olds. It was not a rape case; I consented to it. That was 42 yrs ago. Innocent. The ladies was 16 years old. She used to sleep together with my auntie and she hugged me and brought me to lie down together. She even masterbated my little shaft. She lied on me and did everything. That little shaft just stood up, in an out for nothing - no ejac. I was wondering but feel so nice.
Franko

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2007

Judged:

I was 15 she was 14 ... at that age for a guy almost any experirnce is a good experience .. after all that is whta we have waited for right?
We did it 6 times that summer.

IF you compared it to the sex since then it was not much (with experience sex has gotten better and better and i know how ot savour it adn make it bettr for her too), but it got me to the next level in my life in regards to dating ... it was a new milestone, and it gave me confidance that I was indeed attractive to women and that if I got a GF once I would have another one again in the future ... very important at that age to have that belief...

“Life is Beautiful.....”

Since: Aug 07

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2007

Pretty sure he didn't notice, or if he did, he definitely didn't say anything to me about it!
raspberry iced tea

Fox Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2007

YECK, thanks for bringing up icky memories!@ ROFL!

My first time was with a LTR, but it sucked and I was with that guy for 8years and we only tried 2-3 times. I dumped him when I met my husband and was so sorry I didnt save it for him, as he saved it for me, ya know?

My second time with that guy was worse, he got up off of me half way thru and ran into the bathroom where Im fairly sure he finished himself off. too weird

that first time was the pits and I wished I had dumped his ass long before it happened. What is it about having a bad boyfriend better than having no boyfriend? How can I teach my daughter not to put herself thru this?
raspberry iced tea

Fox Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2007

oh yeah, I went on vacation with that guy and we slept together in the same bed for a whole week and we DIDNT have sex.

I thought you had to wait till you were married to sleep together WITHOUT having sex! ROFLROFLROFL

“Beautiful conundrum”

Since: Sep 07

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2007

No, it was certainly not worthy. It wasn't remotely romantic...it was sticky fumbling of two horny teenagers. I honestly wish I'd have waited for someone who cared enough to be sure I was having a good time. Even though I told him that I was hurting, he kept plowing along.
White American Woman

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2007

Judged:

lola wrote:
<quoted text>
It really wasn't brutal like it sounds - he was very gentle and I was very mature for my age. I have not seen him since that summer so long ago ago. I think after a while we just knew it was not right, but, I never told anyone and never wanted to get him into trouble. Sex with a minor that age would be considered statutory rape where I live. You being from Amsterdam reminds me of space cake at Cafe 36 a long time ago! After one ot those cakes, all the canals look the same and it is very hard to find your hotel!!! LOL!!!
I think you should realize that no matter how gentle he was, or how mature you think you were, you were raped. There is a law for a reason, and you realize it was wrong, because it was.

If your daughter at 14 had sex with a 35 year old man, what would you do? Ask her if he was gentle when he raped her?
White American Woman

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2007

Judged:

I was about 1 month from my 18th birthday. I swore I would wait til I was 18, but he didn't care to hear no.
He was 16. It was pretty boring, it didn't hurt, it just didn't feel good.
And I waited about 4 months before I did it again.

I ended up married and pregnant. The worst mistake I ever made was having sex with him.
monica

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2007

I lost my virginity when i was 20.(i'm now 24).
She was a waiter and stayed with her family. We were in her room and 1 thing led to another. After sex i was like "damn,'i waited 20 years this"? To make the matters worse, her 2 lil brothers were hidding in her closet and saw the whole thing. lmao. I was so disturbed by that that i waited almost 3 months before i did it again.
-how old were you when you lost your virginity?
-Was it worthy?
17. DEFINITELY. soo good
tiffany

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2007

Judged:

i havent had a sexual experience yet :(
but i want to.
im 14
White American Woman

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2007

Judged:

lola wrote:
<quoted text>
The man was my best friend's father, he was about 35. His wife had died years before, and he was lonely and very horny. It wasn't a bad experience at all, I just didn't know what to do or expect the first time like most folks. We had sex many times after that and he taught me to enjoy sex a lot. Fortunately, he was very a gentle and loving man - I will always remember him!
Imagine how many other of his daughters friends he had sex with, and told them some sob story and got them in bed...
How sad.
lola

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2007

Judged:

FYI 14 year old girls are allowed to marry in Alabama and South Carolina, 15 years old for Kansas. Men with girls this age is not as rare as people think. I do not condone the man's behavior - I simply shared the story as information. Maybe some girl in the same situation reading this WILL decide that it is wrong. Young girls are vulnerable and they do not realize it. I was lucky - I did not get hurt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 1 min mattsetze 270,554
Mature women for erotic email exchange (Dec '11) 1 min Denrus1974 407
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 1 min John 8,492
uk whatsapp numbers (Aug '12) 2 min Robert 22 male 1,485
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 2 min villeslugger 10,044
26 male likes to show off on cam 2 min Bigrivershot 1
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Tacky_gl 464,610
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... 154,528
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min andri_238 368,649

Search the Human Sexuality Forum: