What's the best number of people to have at an orgy?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 31 Comments Last updated Tuesday Jul 22
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jeanie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 18, 2011
 
Hi. I'm Jeanie, age 25, from Seattle. I'm hosting my first orgy and I'm wondering what's the best number to have. I was thinking maybe 10- 5 girls, 5 guys. But then maybe I need a few more guys since the 5 will go limp after cumming 3 or 4 times. Or maybe I should have a few more girls since all the girls will be Bi. What are your thoughts
open minded dad

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 19, 2011
 
Wish I still lived in Seattle! Wonder if my daughter is one of the five girls?

Since: Jul 11

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 19, 2011
 
I would say 13... 5 girls and 8 guys
cumlover

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 19, 2011
 
I'm thinking if the women are horny enough then there can't be too many guys. ;)
Just do the math! If the average woman wants to get f#*ked ten times in the course of the evening and the average guy can get off three times then you need at least 3 to 1 ratio of men to women.
Jeanie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 19, 2011
 
cumlover wrote:
I'm thinking if the women are horny enough then there can't be too many guys. ;)
Just do the math! If the average woman wants to get f#*ked ten times in the course of the evening and the average guy can get off three times then you need at least 3 to 1 ratio of men to women.
Your right.I know I want to get f**ked 4 or 5 times so Ill need more guys than girls. I'm up to 6 girls now who I'm letting in, several more want to come but I don't want it to go to 20 people since my living roon isn't huge and I want everyone to stay in the living room together and not wander off.
Jeanie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 19, 2011
 
azz to mouth wrote:
I would say 13... 5 girls and 8 guys
That's a good matchup. But I now have 6 girls including me so maybe Ill make it 9 guys. 15 is a good number

Since: Jun 11

Guatemala City, Guatemala

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 19, 2011
 
Jeanie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good matchup. But I now have 6 girls including me so maybe Ill make it 9 guys. 15 is a good number
I'd say with 6 girls and they want, or need, to get poked 6 times each you need 36 divided by 3 (each guy poking 3 times average) is 12 men. You can add another 6 or more guys as when guys take a breather they are more than happy to watch baseball or something on TV in between. For guys sex and sports are a perfect combination. That's why so many couples in Canada do it doggy style so he can watch the Hockey game at the same time.
Jeannie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 19, 2011
 
pithias the elder wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say with 6 girls and they want, or need, to get poked 6 times each you need 36 divided by 3 (each guy poking 3 times average) is 12 men. You can add another 6 or more guys as when guys take a breather they are more than happy to watch baseball or something on TV in between. For guys sex and sports are a perfect combination. That's why so many couples in Canada do it doggy style so he can watch the Hockey game at the same time.
I starting to like the number 15- 6 girls, 9 guys. All the girls are BI so at any moment 2 or 3 the girls will be having sex with eachother. That leaves 9 guys for 3 girls- I luv those odds. I once had a threesome with 2 guys, both of them came 2 times each in me, one in my mouth, one on my boobs, so I know the average guy can cum 3 or 4 times in 4 hours. 15 is also good cause its just enough to fit intimately in my living room- I'm moving the furniture to the side, putting sheets all around, and pillows on the sides- I want all the bodies to be connected. With any luck Ill have sex with most of the guys there- come to think of it, since I'm the hostess I should have the priviledge of f**king all the guys!
Join Free
Christine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 19, 2011
 
I'm actually trying to find an orgy in the Bay Area. My ideal orgy would be 10 men and 10 women, lasting for 5 hours. I wish I could come to yours. I'd be willing to fly from San Fran.

Since: Jun 11

Guatemala City, Guatemala

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 19, 2011
 
Jeannie wrote:
<quoted text>
I starting to like the number 15- 6 girls, 9 guys. All the girls are BI so at any moment 2 or 3 the girls will be having sex with eachother. That leaves 9 guys for 3 girls- I luv those odds. I once had a threesome with 2 guys, both of them came 2 times each in me, one in my mouth, one on my boobs, so I know the average guy can cum 3 or 4 times in 4 hours. 15 is also good cause its just enough to fit intimately in my living room- I'm moving the furniture to the side, putting sheets all around, and pillows on the sides- I want all the bodies to be connected. With any luck Ill have sex with most of the guys there- come to think of it, since I'm the hostess I should have the priviledge of f**king all the guys!
I forgot that the girls are bi, then again most girls are bi anyway. Yes then 9 guys will be plenty. It'll turn out that the man will be spending more time watching the girl/girl action then poking them. The guys will be just as happy watching while taking a break so they be so much randier when it comes to Poke Her Time. Maybe 6 guys will be enough.
Jeanie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 19, 2011
 
Jenji_19 wrote:
An orgy is a really fun way to have adult recreation I'm only 19 but I've been to maybe half a dozen over the years. You are right, you want to have more man than girls, and exactly for the reason you stated. Two or three men per female seems to be a really good average, but make sure the men know to pull out walk around and try another girl several times to prolong their climax as long as possible. The idea is to have fun not just come as fast as you can! and it's also best if you know everybody who's going to be there so you don't have to mess with condoms. All girls need to be baby-safe and everyone completely free of anything communicable. Then turn the music up, dim the lights down, everybody get naked and let the games begin!
Wow. I feel like a rookie next You're a lot younger than me and you've already been to a half dozen orgies. How old were you at your first orgy? What's the most amount of people you've ha at one? We are not using condoms since we want to keep it going without interruption. Any other advice?
Jeanie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 19, 2011
 
open minded dad wrote:
Wish I still lived in Seattle! Wonder if my daughter is one of the five girls?
Maybe, if she's as open minded as you.Say the first name and ill tell you. Would you mind if she was?
Erika V

Gig Harbor, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 19, 2011
 
Jeanie wrote:
Hi. I'm Jeanie, age 25, from Seattle. I'm hosting my first orgy and I'm wondering what's the best number to have. I was thinking maybe 10- 5 girls, 5 guys. But then maybe I need a few more guys since the 5 will go limp after cumming 3 or 4 times. Or maybe I should have a few more girls since all the girls will be Bi. What are your thoughts
Hi Seattle, Gig Harbor checking in. ahh can we have coffee? I'll help you out eith this.
Jeanie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 20, 2011
 
Erika V wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Seattle, Gig Harbor checking in. ahh can we have coffee? I'll help you out eith this.
Tell me more about yourself Erika V, then we'll talk. For starters convince me that you're femaie, over 18, and experienced in orgies.
open minded dad

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 20, 2011
 
Jeanie wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, if she's as open minded as you.Say the first name and ill tell you. Would you mind if she was?
No I would not mind at all if she was! I think she is bi, but tells me she is not! She also says she has five piercings in each ear, though it does not look like she has that many, but she says she has ten piercings and the ones that hurt the most are already done, so her nips might be pierced.

Her first name is Amanda and she lives in Everett.
Jeanie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 20, 2011
 
open minded dad wrote:
<quoted text>
No I would not mind at all if she was! I think she is bi, but tells me she is not! She also says she has five piercings in each ear, though it does not look like she has that many, but she says she has ten piercings and the ones that hurt the most are already done, so her nips might be pierced.
Her first name is Amanda and she lives in Everett.
Wow your the best dad! There's no Amanda from Everett right now on my short list for my orgy, but she'd be welcomed.
open minded dad

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 21, 2011
 
Why am I the best dad, Jeanie?
jeanie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 21, 2011
 
open minded dad wrote:
Why am I the best dad, Jeanie?
Because your so openminded and accepting of your daughters lifestyle- whether she's Bi or participates in orgies. I bet if she's be comfortable enough to tell you she was in an orgy if you asked.

Since: Jul 11

Maidenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jul 21, 2011
 
Jeanie add me ukprince100@yahoo.co.uk nice black cock
open minded dad

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jul 21, 2011
 
jeanie wrote:
<quoted text>
Because your so openminded and accepting of your daughters lifestyle- whether she's Bi or participates in orgies. I bet if she's be comfortable enough to tell you she was in an orgy if you asked.
Wish I was in Seattle, I'd ask if an old guy could come!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4907 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Antony 442,913
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min natethegreatcha 138,654
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Matty1080 248,919
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 3 min Itsmeagainx4 89,121
Sex with family pet 3 min b_brush 123
latina looking to chat 3 min dayne 13
Any girl for talk or cybersex ? (Oct '11) 4 min Bad boy 4
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min soppygobbface 340,215
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 21 min hal 5,445
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••