Spitting during sex
Aloneinthedark

Caserta, Italy

#141 Nov 18, 2012
Jasmine wrote:
<quoted text>
I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT U MEAN. I find it soo sexy to be degraded in the bedroom it is the biggest turn on!!!! Spitting is my fave although there has only been one man who could do that and it's very difficult to train a new man who is unfamiliar with this sort of thing because it has to come from within and mostly it's gotta be an alpha male who can demonstrate such an act for it to feel real. There are men that can get used to it if their personality is alpha they can get comfortable fast. It is very seldom though. Anyway I live the fact I'm not the only one who enjoys this. You probably have a very strong dominant female personality in your normal life and this is your way of a release and that comes from being degraded. We can't always feel dominant we need to feel helpless and submissive at times too. That is why we need that type of an alpha male to help us out.:-))) thanks for sharing Jayme
can i know how old are you?
Derpin

Kitchener, Canada

#142 Dec 6, 2012
ilovedesigirls wrote:
A hot desi girl could always spit in my face and I'd enjoy it. In fact I've often had an erection when in a movie you get a scene in which a girl gets even with some jerk and spits in his face. I'm projecting myself in the place of the bad guy and thinking by myself: hey I would like that so instead of degrading me she is doing me a favour.
Watch Golden Boy. He does just that.(Enjoys it) also it's hilarious and very good.
Ash

UK

#143 Dec 7, 2012
My boyfriend does the same, he was going down on me, then all of a sudden came up and spat on me, i spat back, and we carried on, spitting bitting, very very saucy xx
Jasonxxx

Lansing, MI

#146 Jan 1, 2013
This is my biggest sex dream I want a girl to spit in my mouth and all over my face, sloppy kiss me lettin me suck on her tongue until I have all of her spit in my mout just so I can drink her spit

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#147 Jan 4, 2013
mm i like swapping saliva, but do not like spitting

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#149 Jan 4, 2013
Kinky Master wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha I bet
i enjoy dropping into a waiting subs mouth, or when a single strand connects our lips, but i cannot stand spitting, the noise really puts me off

“The Barbie Lover”

Since: Nov 10

Memphis Tn

#152 Jan 5, 2013
mistressslut wrote:
<quoted text>
i enjoy dropping into a waiting subs mouth, or when a single strand connects our lips, but i cannot stand spitting, the noise really puts me off
Check your message inbox. I sent you a message.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#153 Jan 5, 2013
It depends on the type of sex lol. I mean if the first thing a man does is spit on me I probly wont be really into it (well, sometimes i will hehe). But if its turning into "that" kinda sex i can appreciate a man spitting on me or in my mouth and really degrading me......

but again, its just about what youre into.
Join Free

“The Barbie Lover”

Since: Nov 10

Memphis Tn

#154 Jan 5, 2013
torria444 wrote:
It depends on the type of sex lol. I mean if the first thing a man does is spit on me I probly wont be really into it (well, sometimes i will hehe). But if its turning into "that" kinda sex i can appreciate a man spitting on me or in my mouth and really degrading me......
but again, its just about what youre into.
Wow. Absolutey. I like to eat puss* on my knees while she is standing up, that way so can let spit hang from her mouth into my open and waiting mouth. Love it.
PrinceCupcake57

Safford, AZ

#156 Jan 23, 2013
MessyJessie wrote:
Disgusting.
It's no different than making out. Think about it
wonka wonka

Lewisville, TX

#157 Feb 1, 2013
FoxyDani wrote:
Hmm.. the thought of doing it with the bf I have now is a TOTAL turn off! like just putrid! but, when I think about it with my ex (who I loved very much and VERY sexually open with) I LOVE the idea!
Normally, spitting in someones face is dignity taking. I find it very intriguing that if it done with someone you love... it really is a test of feeling. Its like a "kinky romanticism" I LOVE IT!
Sounds like you need to be with your ex, not your boyfriend.
Sarah

UK

#158 Jun 9, 2013
Me and my boyfriend do it, he spits on my face, slaps me, chokes me, whatever really, it turns us both on, I like too feel cheap in the bedroom. Gets both of us going.
candy

Pacoima, CA

#159 Jun 9, 2013
That sounds like my boyfriend. If will leave marks and spit on me where ever he wants. Than he leaves me there in his spit and sperm
Anonymous

Lawrence, MA

#160 Jul 9, 2013
I joined Topix just to comment on this. About 10 or so years ago I had a GF spit in my mouth while she was on top of me, then it evolved form there where I would just spit in her face while I was having sex with her. Then I tired it with other partners and now It's like a normal thing I eventually lead into and I estimate I've done it with a dozen partners or so over the past 5 or 6 years and no one complains and joins me in it. It's totally weird, it's just a part of my bag of tricks now. no one ever makes it seem out of the ordinary and some do not even return it they just take it. I don't know what that says about me but...facial slapping is also like that with me. Years ago I would think only some psycho or creep would be into that. And well...20 years ago I thought that about anal...(I'm almost 40)
Anonymous

Lawrence, MA

#161 Jul 9, 2013
Wow nice run on sentences. Sorry:)
Anonymous

Lawrence, MA

#162 Jul 9, 2013
After reading a few of the past posts I was reminded how I spit in two partners faces during a threesome (one of only a handful I've ever had). As I was going back and forth between them (they were side by side doggie) I would tell them to turn around and look at me and then spit in their faces. Was totally cool, as if it happens all the time. Pretty crazy to think about not sure how I got away with this kind of stuff but I think having everyone drunk/high helps;)
Chloe xx

UK

#163 Aug 29, 2013
My boyfriend and I have some mad sex, we spit at eachother, but he is rough in bed, and I love it, he smacks me about when we are into it, not just my bum, but slaps me round the face and my boobs, but I do some awful stuff to him Aswell, I was Sittin on his face as he was lickin me out, but I really had to pee, I just went, started to pee on his face, he noticed, threw me back, got inside me, started f#####g me really hard and slapped me round the face before back handing me on the other side, it hurt but it was a turn on. He forced me to swallow his cum that night, and called me a dirty sket for ages. But I didn't mind. I deserved it really.
ashley

Tamworth, UK

#164 Aug 29, 2013
I had a guy spitting in my mouth as he worked my bi ass with vibes and called me a sissy slut.loved it!!!

Since: Aug 13

Cambridge

#165 Aug 29, 2013
ashley wrote:
I had a guy spitting in my mouth as he worked my bi ass with vibes and called me a sissy slut.loved it!!!
hi Ashley are you female?
420 friendly

Miami, FL

#166 Aug 29, 2013
Spit on my D***

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hi im looking for friends 2 min ard 7
Gay-Bi skype fun 2 min Conversationisext... 19,307
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 2 min Fiebe44 124,565
Emma 2 min Geordie1881 221
Dirty ki...k 2 min Gtovine 176,322
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Lewish123123 910,408
how old were you the first time you jacked off? (Apr '09) 4 min 7164guy 317
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min ponchopagee 444,534
More from around the web