Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#78 Nov 20, 2012
sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
he fingered and l*ckerd me for one year and then i want to try
Did your mom or dad know or find out what he was doing to you?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#79 Nov 20, 2012
i was 12
sarah

Bonn, Germany

#80 Nov 20, 2012
Rebelfun2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your mom or dad know or find out what he was doing to you?
dad find out

Location hidden

#81 Nov 20, 2012
sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
dad find out
What did he do or say?
Carmen

Seattle, WA

#82 Dec 20, 2012
I was lucky in that my first time wasn't painful at all. It probably helped that the boy's penis wasn't huge. 5 inches is at the lower end of average. I was 14 and he was 17 and he was somewhat experienced. He had made love with two other girls I knew, one of them being my older sister. They were close friends who had benefits before we invented the term FWB. This all happened in 1987. I had told my sister I felt ready to try sex so she helped me get on birth control. We talked about who I might approach to do the deed and she suggested this boy because he was sweet and gentle and not well hung. Of course he jumped at the chance. He came over while our parents were at work and before I took him to my room my sister kissed him and told him to extra gentle with me. He was so patient and he gently rubbed my labia and clit as he sucked my breasts then he performed oral on me. I was so turned on and my little vagina was so wet that he was able to easily slide into me. It felt so good. He gave me a hot orgasm before he blew his load. I remember that moment so well. He pushed every bit of his penis into me and his penis shuddered and twitced as I felt a big shot of his cum pump into me. He just stayed there on top of me while I instinctivley squeezed my vagina to milk him. He said I was "amazing" in bed and we continued to have sex on a regular basis and a few weeks later we even had a threesome with my sister. I'm not bi but I did perform oral on my sister both before and after he made love with her. Tasting his cum from her vagina was kind of hot. She did the same for me. We tried some lez sex by ourselves but it wasn't something that felt natural so we didn't do it again.

Since: Jul 12

UK

#83 Dec 20, 2012
Carmen wrote:
I was lucky in that my first time wasn't painful at all. It probably helped that the boy's penis wasn't huge. 5 inches is at the lower end of average. I was 14 and he was 17 and he was somewhat experienced. He had made love with two other girls I knew, one of them being my older sister. They were close friends who had benefits before we invented the term FWB. This all happened in 1987. I had told my sister I felt ready to try sex so she helped me get on birth control. We talked about who I might approach to do the deed and she suggested this boy because he was sweet and gentle and not well hung. Of course he jumped at the chance. He came over while our parents were at work and before I took him to my room my sister kissed him and told him to extra gentle with me. He was so patient and he gently rubbed my labia and clit as he sucked my breasts then he performed oral on me. I was so turned on and my little vagina was so wet that he was able to easily slide into me. It felt so good. He gave me a hot orgasm before he blew his load. I remember that moment so well. He pushed every bit of his penis into me and his penis shuddered and twitced as I felt a big shot of his cum pump into me. He just stayed there on top of me while I instinctivley squeezed my vagina to milk him. He said I was "amazing" in bed and we continued to have sex on a regular basis and a few weeks later we even had a threesome with my sister. I'm not bi but I did perform oral on my sister both before and after he made love with her. Tasting his cum from her vagina was kind of hot. She did the same for me. We tried some lez sex by ourselves but it wasn't something that felt natural so we didn't do it again.
Best post EVER.

Location hidden

#85 Dec 20, 2012
thor wrote:
guys and girls, at what age did you lose your virginity? Was it very sensual or was it too fast? Did you enjoy subsequent sex better? Where did you lose your virginity? Eventually, if you wish give your advice who those guys/ladies who haven't lost theirs yet.
i lost when i was 13. It was sensual. Yes. On parents bed.
wanttoplay

United States

#86 Dec 20, 2012
mypleasure01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Best post EVER.
Totally agree .. that's so hot .
Join Free
paddyessex

UK

#87 Dec 20, 2012
hornyana wrote:
<quoted text>
i lost when i was 13. It was sensual. Yes. On parents bed.
how old u nw sxc??

Location hidden

#88 Dec 20, 2012
paddyessex wrote:
<quoted text>how old u nw sxc??
im 19
paddyessex

UK

#90 Dec 20, 2012
hornyana wrote:
<quoted text>
im 19
I'm 20 you havin had sex until uve had sex with a irish man lol
Agent raw

UK

#93 Dec 20, 2012
You Americans are dirty fu@king SLUTs. Check yourselves for Stds NOW!
Agent raw

UK

#94 Dec 20, 2012
What's up with girls these days?. Your not afraid of Stds? or unwanted pregnancy?. Why are you losing your virginity before you can even properly spell?. Makes me sick. You people are sick. No morals. I am a virgin and would NEVER lose my virginty to ANY of you SLUTs. Men will always have sex with whomever. Women respect yourselves.
hellyes

Denver, CO

#95 Dec 20, 2012
Agent raw wrote:
What's up with girls these days?. Your not afraid of Stds? or unwanted pregnancy?. Why are you losing your virginity before you can even properly spell?. Makes me sick. You people are sick. No morals. I am a virgin and would NEVER lose my virginty to ANY of you SLUTs. Men will always have sex with whomever. Women respect yourselves.
I agree a lot of these people are sluts. Its crazy (although half of them I think are made up). And most of them are f*cking gross too. However, it's not just the Americans like you said, look at all the crazy f*cks from outside of the US too
hahahaha

United States

#96 Dec 20, 2012
Agent raw wrote:
That's funny cuz u are here along with all of us sick people ..U still virgin ?? That's why u acting like a b!tch . Get a guy and have fun and stop pretending that u r an angel that fall from heaven .. oh and for your information most people here are form UK .. hahaha ....
stepdaddie69

United States

#97 Dec 30, 2012
sarah wrote:
was 12 when grandpa took it
My gdau is 11 and she always sits on my lap and rubs her butt on my thing....
Bailey

Seattle, WA

#98 Jan 4, 2013
I have a long romantic story of how it happened but here is the short version. I was 16 and I did gave my virginit to one of my bosses at work. He was 23, sweet and cute and he always treated me like I was important. That wasn't the way I was treated at school. My family really struggled financially so I was sort of the girl from the wrong side of the tracks. I was nerdy with thick unflattering glasses, bargain basement clothes and what I would call a wavering sense of self esteem. I wasn't at all popular. But I did get a chance to work at a high end department store through DECCA. My supervisor, an assistant buyer lived near me and he was nice enough to offer me rides home after work. He didn't think it was right for a teenaged girls to wait for a bus on a dark night. It didn't take long for me to form a crush on him. He never hit on me or said or did anything that could be considered harrassing. One day I was riding my bike and I saw him jogging so I tagged along. When we got to his condo he asked me if I wanted a cold drink and I accepted. I was wearing shorts and he told me I have nice legs. I was so flattered and I told him none of the boys at school seemed to notice. He told me I shouldn't hide my pretty face and beautiful eyes behind the glasses and that if he were my age he would want to take me out. I hugged him and found myself kissing him. He kissed me back then said we shouldn't. But we did and it was wonderful. We were both sweaty so we took a shower then went to his bed. I was so embarrassed but totally turned on when he pushed my legs apart and went down on me. Then he had me perform oral to get his penis wet with saliva. He was so gentle when he penetrated me and it felt so good. We made love and even though I didn't climax I enjoyed the sensation of his gentle thrusting. He pulled out and shot a hot stream on my tummy. He dipped his finger in it and let me taste it and I happily scooped up more with my fingers and swallowed. Then he went down on me and took me to an orgasm.
I had sex with him every week until I went away for college. By then I had replaced my glasses with contacts and was a lot more confident and I had my share of sex partners at college. We reconnected a few years later after I finished college and started dating for real. That was 15 years ago. Now we are happily married with 2 kids.

Since: Jan 12

Perryton, TX

#99 Jan 4, 2013
lost mine in 1999 on my 18th bday to my 16 y/o cousin, she was 5'2 115, B cup and nice ass. was a virgin too. We were alwayz close so a few days before my bday i asked her what she gunna get me. She said idk. So i said u know im a ummm virgin. She said ok..so i said i want u to help me. She sure. I was surprise. So i on my bday i picked her up at my uncle house n said were gunna ride around town cuz i had my moms 95 mystic teal camaro Z28. He said ok. it was raining and we went out of town a night and went down a dirt road. She was wearing what i told her to wear a low cut short black dress, black bra, and black thong. We got naked n kissed and she jacked me off and i was playin with her pussy and tits. So we both got horny she reclined the passanger seat all the way down and she spead her legs and i jumped over the shifter and got between her and enter her virgin pussy. We had sex for almost a hour. She orgasm and i came inside her. The best sex i ever had. And then i took her home. So we lost our virginity to each other. Dat was the only time we had sex. Then 11 years later i stopped by her house she married and have kids. i was drinkin with her and her husband and out of no where he said so u took her virginity. I looked at her and she yes. He said ok kiss her so i did and he was surprise i did. Idk she told him we had sex. we ended up havin a 3 some. n still do from time to time. I love her so much n she loves me. Im glad i lost it to her.
Charlotte

Tacoma, WA

#100 Jan 31, 2013
Bailey wrote:
I have a long romantic story of how it happened but here is the short version. I was 16 and I did gave my virginit to one of my bosses at work. He was 23, sweet and cute and he always treated me like I was important. That wasn't the way I was treated at school. My family really struggled financially so I was sort of the girl from the wrong side of the tracks. I was nerdy with thick unflattering glasses, bargain basement clothes and what I would call a wavering sense of self esteem. I wasn't at all popular. But I did get a chance to work at a high end department store through DECCA. My supervisor, an assistant buyer lived near me and he was nice enough to offer me rides home after work. He didn't think it was right for a teenaged girls to wait for a bus on a dark night. It didn't take long for me to form a crush on him. He never hit on me or said or did anything that could be considered harrassing. One day I was riding my bike and I saw him jogging so I tagged along. When we got to his condo he asked me if I wanted a cold drink and I accepted. I was wearing shorts and he told me I have nice legs. I was so flattered and I told him none of the boys at school seemed to notice. He told me I shouldn't hide my pretty face and beautiful eyes behind the glasses and that if he were my age he would want to take me out. I hugged him and found myself kissing him. He kissed me back then said we shouldn't. But we did and it was wonderful. We were both sweaty so we took a shower then went to his bed. I was so embarrassed but totally turned on when he pushed my legs apart and went down on me. Then he had me perform oral to get his penis wet with saliva. He was so gentle when he penetrated me and it felt so good. We made love and even though I didn't climax I enjoyed the sensation of his gentle thrusting. He pulled out and shot a hot stream on my tummy. He dipped his finger in it and let me taste it and I happily scooped up more with my fingers and swallowed. Then he went down on me and took me to an orgasm.
I had sex with him every week until I went away for college. By then I had replaced my glasses with contacts and was a lot more confident and I had my share of sex partners at college. We reconnected a few years later after I finished college and started dating for real. That was 15 years ago. Now we are happily married with 2 kids.
Great story. I love it when two people find true love. I had a lot of casual sex with no attachments when I was younger. But when I finally met Mr. Right I learned the difference between making love and just having sex. He knows I was quite promiscuous in high school and college but he fooled around a lot too. He says it was just part of our search process
old guy

Old Forge, NY

#101 Jan 31, 2013
My mother had a friend with a daughter about 4 years older than me. The girl came to live on our farm every summer. The year I was 6 and she was 10 or so we were playing in the barn. She told me she was tired and suggested a nap. I lay in the hay and she suggested that I move and lie next to her. Then she wanted me to lie on top of her, and then to put it in her. She removed her panties and raised her dress and I lowered my trousers and underpants to my ankles. Then she lubed my penis with saliva and guided it in. Full penetration in the missionary position. After a few minutes of thrusting my penis got even harder and there was this extreme tingle at the base of my spine. Oh Lord it felt gooood but was so intense that I had to stop. Next day we did it again, and in fact did it several times every day until the end of summer when she went back to live with her parents in the city. That lasted every summer for several years. When I got older, I wondered where she had learned what she knew at age 10 and surmised that she had learned from her father. 40 years later I mentioned her father to my old Aunt and she confirmed it. That all was 63 years ago and I remember it like yesterday. I was one lucky bastard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Jakehold1 304,870
Dirty ki...k 5 min Matt 8,159
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min bon16jour 648,768
Paige 22 bi Durham uk 6 min Paige 11
19 f girl snapchat nudes 6 min Orallover69 952
sissy skype :) (Sep '11) 7 min Up4fun111 51
any virgin guys? 7 min Fll 18
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min Skype wank 670,802
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 9 min Boy4you 85,692
More from around the web