First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jim

Lewisburg, PA

#1 Dec 20, 2012
my wife is 52 and i like her to wear short skirts . is that wrong?
dragonslayer

Charlotte, NC

#3 Dec 20, 2012
Not at all
Uk guy 31

UK

#4 Dec 20, 2012
jim wrote:
not wrong at all, i love it when mine do it, she likes to think of guys having a peak... Do you like to think of guys doing that...
olderukguy

Bristol, UK

#5 Dec 20, 2012
is wife slim? and do you have a daughter?
olderukguy

Bristol, UK

#7 Dec 20, 2012
Uk guy 31 wrote:
<quoted text> not wrong at all, i love it when mine do it, she likes to think of guys having a peak... Do you like to think of guys doing that...
hi uk guy, you say she likes guys having a peak, do you start getting hard when you see another man checking your wife out, imagining what they would do to her if they got the chance?
jim

Lewisburg, PA

#8 Dec 20, 2012
yes i like to see other men look at my wife when she is dressed sexy
olderukguy

Bristol, UK

#9 Dec 20, 2012
jim wrote:
yes i like to see other men look at my wife when she is dressed sexy
jim it was you i was asking if your wife is slim and if you have a daughter? also do u like to imagine what other men would do to your wife?
jim

Lewisburg, PA

#11 Dec 20, 2012
olderukguy wrote:
<quoted text>jim it was you i was asking if your wife is slim and if you have a daughter? also do u like to imagine what other men would do to your wife?
no daughter my wife is not a stick but she is not fat. and i would love to watch another man do her
Join Free
Bryce1213

United States

#12 Dec 20, 2012
jim wrote:
<quoted text> no daughter my wife is not a stick but she is not fat. and i would love to watch another man do her
can I see wat your wife looks like
Obama

Guangzhou, China

#13 Dec 20, 2012
I would like to see too
Uk guy 31

Stockton-on-tees, UK

#14 Dec 20, 2012
olderukguy wrote:
<quoted text>hi uk guy, you say she likes guys having a peak, do you start getting hard when you see another man checking your wife out, imagining what they would do to her if they got the chance?
yea we both have a sit down and think of guys and girls touching her and rubbing them selfs on her.. And yes i get very hard, she makes it get harder when she says dirty things to me...
Uk guy 31

Stockton-on-tees, UK

#15 Dec 20, 2012
jim wrote:
<quoted text> no daughter my wife is not a stick but she is not fat. and i would love to watch another man do her
where you from mate...
Carpe Diem

Henderson, NV

#16 Dec 20, 2012
JerrySpringerRoom wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont get me wrong but some women that age can pull it off and some cant. There was a lady at my local and she tried to dress like a spring chicken but ended up looking like mutton dressed up as lamb. It can be a bit sad at times.
My wife is 58. She can still wear short skirts, but the ones she wears always look age appropriate.
olderukguy

Bristol, UK

#18 Dec 20, 2012
Uk guy 31 wrote:
<quoted text> yea we both have a sit down and think of guys and girls touching her and rubbing them selfs on her.. And yes i get very hard, she makes it get harder when she says dirty things to me...
have u managed to take that first step by sharing her with anyone yet? btw whats her name n is she skinny slim med or large? would you like to chat more by email?
michelle

Benfleet, UK

#19 Dec 20, 2012
i,m married would love to try a another man but husband is not into it
michelle

Benfleet, UK

#21 Dec 20, 2012
Goddo wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your husband know your doing this right now?
no way he would go mad

“Tequila time”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#22 Dec 20, 2012
michelle wrote:
<quoted text> no way he would go mad
have you tried other men?
Sweeper

UK

#24 Dec 20, 2012
jim wrote:
No!. She's your wife who are we to tell you what your wife should, or should not wear?. Some older women can look better than some younger women. As long as she's comfortable wearing short skirts, it's no problem.
LastManStanding

UK

#26 Dec 20, 2012
michelle wrote:
Maybe you can get him to agree that you will only"date" them at first, no sex, or maybe he can go along on the"dates" with you with the other guy, whatever you chose hope you and hubby come to an agreement, hate seeing unhappy women.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#27 Dec 20, 2012
michelle wrote:
hi Michelle would you be up for some facetime fun?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min scottish 18 male 299,484
Bra size and age? 2 min Garunimo 1,943
18 and under 2 min mike 51
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 2 min Hardcoc 9,956
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min vox1980 174,164
new female sub looking for an experienced male ... 2 min Nicholsy 5
any gay/bi boys wanna text (Jan '11) 2 min lee45 19,564
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Uncut dick 402,643
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Fused 491,210
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 7 min Malcybabes007 49,600